Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 21 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2012, 4:27 am - IP Logged

There's something I'd like to share with you. This time I tried using RSG which generates 10 sets. I set only a couple of filters. The results are outstanding though it may only be a coincidence.RSG

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

There's something I'd like to share with you. This time I tried using RSG which generates 10 sets. I set only a couple of filters. The results are outstanding though it may only be a coincidence.RSG

Adam, coincidence or not that's outstanding. My feeling is, if It happens once, it can happen again. It might happen, anytime.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:59 am - IP Logged

CARBOB

I agree. What may be important that this filter settings give only 88 sets when running FW. Then perhaps before using RSG we should first run full wheel and see how many sets we get. The fewer the number of sets overall the bigger the chance it will be in, provided we were correct with the values we'd chosen.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:03 am - IP Logged

What I also notice is that when we go for side filters and not digits or groups we are more likely to get a good result using RSG than AC. The reason is AC is more tuned to digit and group setup then RSG.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5896 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:36 am - IP Logged

What I also notice is that when we go for side filters and not digits or groups we are more likely to get a good result using RSG than AC. The reason is AC is more tuned to digit and group setup then RSG.

That is something everyone should remember. I'm also going to test Jim's suggestion on the filters!!!

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 7:01 am - IP Logged

That is something everyone should remember. I'm also going to test Jim's suggestion on the filters!!!

As to Jim's suggestion we have to pay attention to the fact that it's a bit similar to say base digit hitting 4 or 5 times. It does happen, but pretty seldom. If I were to focus on the largest reduction then with LH=0/0  854 draws were not enough for this filter value to hit. Quite a long time, isn't it?

It is all determined by the game matrix. I think that what happens the most is a better option than what happens very rarely.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

As to Jim's suggestion we have to pay attention to the fact that it's a bit similar to say base digit hitting 4 or 5 times. It does happen, but pretty seldom. If I were to focus on the largest reduction then with LH=0/0  854 draws were not enough for this filter value to hit. Quite a long time, isn't it?

It is all determined by the game matrix. I think that what happens the most is a better option than what happens very rarely.

I disagree totally with your following statement:

"As to Jim's suggestion we have to pay attention to the fact that it's a bit similar to say base digit hitting 4 or 5 times. It does happen, but pretty seldom"

The following picture is 2012 Powerball drawings, you can see that DB, DE, DO are 0 quite a bit.  If you wanted to go to the extreme you can think of those 3 filters as a pick3 draw using only the digits 0-3.

I'm not saying to set all those filters to 0/0 what I'm saying setting one filter to 0/0 depending on which one you choose can remove alot of combinations from play.  DB, DM, HD, PN in particular.  HL 0/0 really reduces the combinations but I would consider that one in seldom category.  If you combine a 0/0 filter with reasonable settings for other filters and eliminate 2-3 digits then you can reduce combinations considerably for use with either RSG or RLP.  This is why I don't use HD 0/0 alot because this filter is the same as setting 6,7,8,9 to 0.  So if you use this filter your essentially just setting those digits to 0.

Jimmy

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2012, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

You misunderstood me. I have nothing against setting DO, DB or DE to 0. It happens quite often in my game that they take this value. What I meant was I'm not for playing a value like LH=0  that hit only once or MD=0 which hit 22 times in over 1000 draws while there are others that show 25% or more. I would only do it quite a lot of other cues pointed in that direction.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                  Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

You misunderstood me. I have nothing against setting DO, DB or DE to 0. It happens quite often in my game that they take this value. What I meant was I'm not for playing a value like LH=0  that hit only once or MD=0 which hit 22 times in over 1000 draws while there are others that show 25% or more. I would only do it quite a lot of other cues pointed in that direction.

I agree I was just trying to point out if people want to make the best use of this tool that you should have an understanding of which filters have the most bang for the buck and only concentrate on setting a few filters to specific values.

ID=6 TB=4 DB=1 has happened 8 times in 2012 and setting those filters by themselves reduces a 5 million+ matrix for Powerball to below 300,000.

I just think to make the most use of the tool the player has to have an understanding that if I choose this filter what impact does it have on the matrix.  I haven't seen anyone discuss this aspect yet and thought I would initiate the discussion.

Also instead of 0/0 you can go to the other extreme of setting filters to a commonly hit high value such as 3/3 for DB.

Jimmy

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Is the main program download still available?

I had it on my hardrive and lost it to a virus.

Can you help me out?

Thanks

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3966 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Is the main program download still available?

I had it on my hardrive and lost it to a virus.

Can you help me out?

Thanks

M

meskhov

I will be putting the program back up for download maybe the middle of next week.  I have added a few

tools and I am also in the process of changing the RLP option.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        859 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2012, 3:58 am - IP Logged

I agree I was just trying to point out if people want to make the best use of this tool that you should have an understanding of which filters have the most bang for the buck and only concentrate on setting a few filters to specific values.

ID=6 TB=4 DB=1 has happened 8 times in 2012 and setting those filters by themselves reduces a 5 million+ matrix for Powerball to below 300,000.

I just think to make the most use of the tool the player has to have an understanding that if I choose this filter what impact does it have on the matrix.  I haven't seen anyone discuss this aspect yet and thought I would initiate the discussion.

Also instead of 0/0 you can go to the other extreme of setting filters to a commonly hit high value such as 3/3 for DB.

Jimmy

Jimmy

You are 100% right. This is an excellent way to practice using different setups and checking what impact they have on our play. Some setups can reduce really well and still have a good chance of hitting while others not so much. It's good to reduce, but still have a chance to hit.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

One more thing that made me laugh. The same day I compared playing LH=0 to playing a base digit set at 4 or 5, digit 1 hit 5 times with all F4 hitting. Lottery, lottery. I think it's a coincidence, but looks like chance poking fun at me.

Adam

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                            Cape Town
                            South Africa
                            Member #66343
                            October 23, 2008
                            115 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Can any of the beta testers give input on 6/49 lottery that they might have tried with RL's programme? Would be interesting to see what strategies ppl might have come up with to try and reduce the almost 14 million combinations.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2012, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Can any of the beta testers give input on 6/49 lottery that they might have tried with RL's programme? Would be interesting to see what strategies ppl might have come up with to try and reduce the almost 14 million combinations.

Ramijami

I decided against playing P-6 due to the odds and cost of play. Where I live playing a line of P-6 costs more than double as compared to a line of P-5. Lower prize payouts also do not justify playing that game.

As to strategies you have to be able to select at least a couple of digits to block and 2 or 3 to play. Most of the time all F-4 hit, so that's the easy part. Without selecting a few groups to block and play it's hard to think of a sound reduction bringing the sets down to a playable amount.

Overall, good setups are very much like those presented by RL for Big Games. Unless you are able to filter-reduce to some 200- 300 sets, it's hard to hope for AC or RSG reductions with higher prizes in.

Adam

Page 21 of 140