$212 MILLION: Powerball lottery jackpot surges

Aug 5, 2012, 8:48 am (123 comments)

Powerball

By Todd Northrop

There was no jackpot winner in the Saturday night drawing of the multi-state Powerball lottery game, causing the grand prize to increase to an estimated $212 million for Wednesday's drawing.

Saturday was the 12th consecutive drawing without a jackpot winner.  The jackpot run started June 27 as a $40 million jackpot.

The estimated cash value for the new jackpot is $142.9 million. After-tax cash and annuity prize amounts are reported state-by-state on the Jackpot Analysis page at USA Mega, a web site devoted to the Powerball and Mega Millions multi-state lottery games.

Players should note that jackpot amounts are conservative estimates provided by the lotteries, and are often somewhat higher by the time the drawing occurs.

Although there were no jackpot winners Saturday, 4 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $1,000,000 prize: 1 from Michigan, 1 from Missouri, 1 from New York, and 1 from North Carolina.  None of the second-prize winners purchased the Power Play option. If they had, their second-prize win would have automatically doubled to $2 million.

105 tickets matched four white numbers plus the Powerball and won $10,000. Of those tickets, 21 were purchased with the Power Play option, increasing the prize to $40,000.

The Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, August 4, were 19, 30, 48, 53, and 55, with Powerball number 18.

Following the Saturday drawing, the Powerball annuity jackpot estimate was raised $31 million from its previous amount of $181 million. The cash value was raised by $19.9 million, from its previous amount of $123 million.

The next Powerball drawing will take place Wednesday evening at 10:59 pm EDT.

When a Powerball ticket is purchased with the Power Play option for an extra $1 per ticket, any non-jackpot prize is increased according to a fixed prize schedule, which can be found on the Powerball Drawing Detail page at USA Mega, as well as on the Powerball Prize Payouts page at Lottery Post.

Powerball is now played in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 pm Eastern Time. Tickets cost $2 each.

The Powerball winning numbers are published at USA Mega (www.usamega.com) minutes after the drawing takes place.

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

gocart1's avatargocart1

Holy cow,its starting to grow from a small storm into that big hurricane that we all want .I wonder how high it will grow ..Best of luck to all my L.P friends this wednesday..

IPlayWeekly's avatarIPlayWeekly

I'll buy my one line like I do in every PB drawing

mcginnin56

I'm very upset that I didn't take this behemoth down last evening. Let It All Out

I will be redeemed however, when I hit it this Wednesday.               Stretch

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Aug 5, 2012

I'm very upset that I didn't take this behemoth down last evening. Let It All Out

I will be redeemed however, when I hit it this Wednesday.               Stretch

hearsetrax's avatar - needcaffeine  go soak your head McMuttley ....... 

I'm disapointed too but you'll not hear me whine about it .........

time will spin a most curious thread soon enough and heres to hoping we break the 400 million mark Cheers

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Aug 5, 2012

hearsetrax's avatar - needcaffeine  go soak your head McMuttley ....... 

I'm disapointed too but you'll not hear me whine about it .........

time will spin a most curious thread soon enough and heres to hoping we break the 400 million mark Cheers

I completely agree with your assessment, but it's a bit early in the morning for me, so I asked my loving wife to do it for me! Cheers

OldSchoolPa's avatarOldSchoolPa

I really don't care about the jackpot magnitude, but I would like it to keep rolling over until the 2012 Olympics are over. 6 more rollovers should have it on the cusps of record levels. That won't cause me to spend more than I would if it were just at $40 million, but it will cause me to delight in watching the hypocritical, sanctimonious Bible and Quran thumpers standing in line to buy a ticket and praying to God they have winning ticket!

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Powerball is Rollin'

Dance

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

starting to look good, soon i may have to risk my money over for a ticket.

Artist77's avatarArtist77

McGinnin you really out to be an artist with all those great images you find.  I bet you'd make a great photographer. Seriously.

LottoBoner

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Aug 5, 2012

I really don't care about the jackpot magnitude, but I would like it to keep rolling over until the 2012 Olympics are over. 6 more rollovers should have it on the cusps of record levels. That won't cause me to spend more than I would if it were just at $40 million, but it will cause me to delight in watching the hypocritical, sanctimonious Bible and Quran thumpers standing in line to buy a ticket and praying to God they have winning ticket!

This jackpot level is starting to get interesting for infidels and heathens like me.Red Devil

I have been sitting it out patiently, not caring much about the game, but its time to update those charts.  I only need one line anyway, and I like the prospects of the improved odds in the lone ball area.

There will be increased activity in pools at work, with two days to prep and collect money.  And of course with the addition of my sole dollar, i predict that if nobody wins the jackpot, the new pot will be   301 MILLION!!!

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMPSmash

golfer1960's avatargolfer1960

I think after I win this Jackpot, I'm going shopping.

I'll take one of those:

ford taurus

I need one of these:

vacation  vacationsvacation 2

It would be so nice to have one of these too:

pretty woman

Am I the only one who wants to win the jackpot to "finally" get major league women? I'm tired of going on blind dates with actual blind people!

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Aug 5, 2012

McGinnin you really out to be an artist with all those great images you find.  I bet you'd make a great photographer. Seriously.

Thank you Artist! Years ago I actually did a lot of photography on my own. Mainly just for myself, friends and family.

Never pursued it professionally, but I'm always intrigued by all the good subject material that's out there, just waiting to caught by some good

camera.

Maybe once I hit the PB this Wednesday, I'll consider it more seriously. It was always a lot of fun! 

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Aug 5, 2012

I think after I win this Jackpot, I'm going shopping.

I'll take one of those:

ford taurus

I need one of these:

vacation  vacationsvacation 2

It would be so nice to have one of these too:

pretty woman

Am I the only one who wants to win the jackpot to "finally" get major league women? I'm tired of going on blind dates with actual blind people!

Your not the only one golfer! My dear wife is indeed beautiful, but I must admit I enjoy the prospect of some day finding a "major league"

woman as well. Fortunately my wife is very understanding of my needs, and may actually assist me in finding this dream woman in the future!   Love

I'm thinking of women along these lines. Hard to find these types on the blind dates or at the singles clubs.  Roll Eyes

Your not the only one golfer! My dear wife is indeed beautiful, but I must admit I enjoy the prospect of some day finding a "major league"

woman as well. Fortunately my wife is very understanding of my needs, and may actually assist me in finding this dream woman in the future!   Love

I'm thinking of women along these lines. Hard to find these types on the blind dates or at the singles clubs.  Roll Eyes

Mcginnin you are funny! Your wife will assist you in finding some major league women! LOL LOL!

The woman in the photo looks like a younger Angelina Jolie but I'm not sure. Very good!

But in order for me to attract nice looking women, I will need some plastic surgery. So I'll use my money to improve my looks a bit:

ugly face  To denzel

Yeah, that kind of rich!!!

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Angelina Jolie is hotter than the $212 Powerball Jackpot. I imagine loving Angelina Jolie.

Quote: Originally posted by THRIFTY on Aug 5, 2012

Angelina Jolie is hotter than the $212 Powerball Jackpot. I imagine loving Angelina Jolie.

I don't know Thrifty! That's a tough one. I think I'd take the $212M. LOL!

No doubt, she is H. O. T. !

mcginnin56

You can have her THRIFTY, I can't bear to look at those fish lips!   Eek    Also they look like they could be dangerous in certain situations.  Boxing

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

I will love to be massage by Angelina Jolie's lips.

mcginnin56

Mcginnin you are funny! Your wife will assist you in finding some major league women! LOL LOL!

The woman in the photo looks like a younger Angelina Jolie but I'm not sure. Very good!

But in order for me to attract nice looking women, I will need some plastic surgery. So I'll use my money to improve my looks a bit:

ugly face  To denzel

Yeah, that kind of rich!!!

Isn't it wonderful how just a  little money can transform you??!! I like the after picture golfer, and my prediction is that you will be very, very successful

in scoring with any lady of your fancy! Thumbs Up  Best of luck, and would you consider inviting me to your wedding. What?

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

It would feel great to turn $2 into $212 Millions. Good Luck everybody.

Isn't it wonderful how just a  little money can transform you??!! I like the after picture golfer, and my prediction is that you will be very, very successful

in scoring with any lady of your fancy! Thumbs Up  Best of luck, and would you consider inviting me to your wedding. What?

For sure McGinnin, you're invited to my wedding (if I can find someone for god's sake!).

I think I'd like a new career too!

mcdonalds worker  TO Michael Jackson

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

It would feel great to turn $2 into $212 Millions. Good Luck everybody.

$2 ? do you mean you're not going w/ the PP ?

RedStang's avatarRedStang

For sure McGinnin, you're invited to my wedding (if I can find someone for god's sake!).

I think I'd like a new career too!

mcdonalds worker  TO Michael Jackson

Bad choice. You'll die a drug addicted accused child molester.

Piaceri

No transformations or high maintenance 'friends' for me. I'd want to be the Romneys of showjumping! Instead of the dancing olympic horse, I'd have a flying olympic horse!

US Flag

Flying Olympic Horse

Good luck to everybody!  White Bounce

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

$212 million sounds good to me.....White Bounce

chrissy16

Quote: Originally posted by dallascowboyfan on Aug 5, 2012

$212 million sounds good to me.....White Bounce

Me too!Big Smile

Quote: Originally posted by Piaceri on Aug 5, 2012

No transformations or high maintenance 'friends' for me. I'd want to be the Romneys of showjumping! Instead of the dancing olympic horse, I'd have a flying olympic horse!

US Flag

Flying Olympic Horse

Hi Pia, you'd be like Elizabeth Taylor in that movie call National Velvet? Did you ever see it?

Do you ride horses?

national velvet

Quote: Originally posted by RedStang on Aug 5, 2012

Bad choice. You'll die a drug addicted accused child molester.

Ouch Stang, that hurt! Smile

US Flag

Flying Olympic Horse

Pia, I can see why you don't need any transformations because you're already beautiful! Who's better looking than Pia? N.O.B.O.D.Y!!!!  Wink

mcginnin56

Ouch Stang, that hurt! Smile

Wow that must have really smarted!  Bash    Here's a band aid for you golfer, hope that helps a little?     Cheers

Wow that must have really smarted!  Bash    Here's a band aid for you golfer, hope that helps a little?     Cheers

Ah... that feels better, thanks! LOL Smile

mcginnin56

Ah... that feels better, thanks! LOL Smile

No problem, just happen to have a couple extra. Now if only all life's problems could be solved that easily.  LOL

Piaceri

Hi Pia, you'd be like Elizabeth Taylor in that movie call National Velvet? Did you ever see it?

Do you ride horses?

national velvet

Oh heck no, I can't do that. ROFL  My daughter rides h/j, but mostly show hunters. I can ride a little, but I don't horseshow. Too old. The ground and I don't agree because I don't bounce very well these days. Horses are great therapy for both body and soul. And I do like being around the horses and watching others jump them. Thumbs Up 

Good luck to you golfer in this week's PB drawing. How cool would that be if one of us here won this? Maybe it will be me! See Ya!

Oh heck no, I can't do that. ROFL  My daughter rides h/j, but mostly show hunters. I can ride a little, but I don't horseshow. Too old. The ground and I don't agree because I don't bounce very well these days. Horses are great therapy for both body and soul. And I do like being around the horses and watching others jump them. Thumbs Up 

Good luck to you golfer in this week's PB drawing. How cool would that be if one of us here won this? Maybe it will be me! See Ya!

Thank you Pia, and good luck to you too! It would be great if one of us won it. But I wonder if anybody would come on LP and admit it was them that won. 

Yeah, I guess falling from a horse is painful. Don't you fall and mess up that pretty face!

I haven't spent much time with horses but they are beautiful animals. They look you right in the eye, you know. Is it theraputic to care for them or do they show love like dogs do?

National Velvet is a great movie if you haven't seen it.

I assume h/j means "hunter jumper"?

Where is Margaritaville? Key West, FL?

If you win, buy a big horse farm and show your horses!

hunter jumpers

sandia's avatarsandia

Ah, it feels good to be home. Oh, Mcginnin, you with your sense of humor and delightful picture work. Golfer, you are such a riot and Piaceri, horses are divine! Oh, goodness me, another PB rollover, well let the enthusiasm begin!Banana

"I am too busy celebrating my life, to point out the flaws in another person's"Stretch

- Moi

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by sandia on Aug 5, 2012

Ah, it feels good to be home. Oh, Mcginnin, you with your sense of humor and delightful picture work. Golfer, you are such a riot and Piaceri, horses are divine! Oh, goodness me, another PB rollover, well let the enthusiasm begin!Banana

"I am too busy celebrating my life, to point out the flaws in another person's"Stretch

- Moi

Hey sandia, where you been hiding.  What?

Welcome back to the old nuthouse!  LOL

Quote: Originally posted by sandia on Aug 5, 2012

- Moi

Hi Sandia from the United States!

It is good to come back to LP isn't it? We all have something in common that only we can share and understand: we have PB and MM DREAMS! We have a great cast of characters here. After a hard day of work, I can't wait to log on to LP to see what is happening. Big Smile

Good luck to you and your PB dreams this week!

Piaceri

Thank you Pia, and good luck to you too! It would be great if one of us won it. But I wonder if anybody would come on LP and admit it was them that won. 

Yeah, I guess falling from a horse is painful. Don't you fall and mess up that pretty face!

I haven't spent much time with horses but they are beautiful animals. They look you right in the eye, you know. Is it theraputic to care for them or do they show love like dogs do?

National Velvet is a great movie if you haven't seen it.

I assume h/j means "hunter jumper"?

Where is Margaritaville? Key West, FL?

If you win, buy a big horse farm and show your horses!

hunter jumpers

Horses do show love. They can be very dog like. My daughter's horse has a sense of humor and make faces at you if you eat her jelly beans. ROFL Had another horse who loved the little kids and would bury his head in their arms, close his eyes, and sigh (his back measured at 17hands or 5'8" tall).

I've watched National Velvet! Great movie. Have you seen International Velvet? It's about Velvet's granddaughter.

Margaritaville is wherever the fun is happening. Dance And no horse farms for me. What a damper that would be on traveling! I'll send my horses to a barn and let someone else clean up after them. Sun Smiley

And yes, sandia, horses are divine! Lottery win would make it easy to have one. Or two. Or three! (somehow I feel like the owl in the tootsie roll commerical)Green laugh

Horses do show love. They can be very dog like. My daughter's horse has a sense of humor and make faces at you if you eat her jelly beans. ROFL Had another horse who loved the little kids and would bury his head in their arms, close his eyes, and sigh (his back measured at 17hands or 5'8" tall).

I've watched National Velvet! Great movie. Have you seen International Velvet? It's about Velvet's granddaughter.

Margaritaville is wherever the fun is happening. Dance And no horse farms for me. What a damper that would be on traveling! I'll send my horses to a barn and let someone else clean up after them. Sun Smiley

And yes, sandia, horses are divine! Lottery win would make it easy to have one. Or two. Or three! (somehow I feel like the owl in the tootsie roll commerical)Green laugh

I haven't seen International Velvet but I will!

I hear ya girl!!!! I agree about traveling. I work in the tennis business but if I won I wouldn't open a tennis club because I want to travel the world and play golf and tennis. Maybe even go to Margaritaville!

I didn't know that horses show emotion. When I was a child I used to watch a TV show called "Mr. Ed". Mr. Ed was the horse who could speak and had a sense of humor. Great show.

Ahhhh...I shall dream tonight!

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Aug 5, 2012

I Agree! WhITCH u Artist:

MG can take my pitcher CheersDrumSad CheersParty

(psyko WILL wear the TURBO)

JesterJack-in-the-BoxJester               

Hey sandia, where you been hiding.  What?

Welcome back to the old nuthouse!  LOL

OMG! Too funny! Green laugh

zinniagirl's avatarzinniagirl

Good luck to all who choose to participate.

weshar75's avatarweshar75

I am not going to spend more than $6 because I have a feeling that this jackpot is going to roll until it gets into the $300 million range.  Good luck to all!-weshar75

US Flag

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Congrat'sssssss MG:

Psyko can (see thu SPACE) and UR wife is "BEAUTIFUL"^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>!!!!!

(but) BEAUTY is only skin DEEP!!!!! SOMETHING'S outta fucophotos W/D picture GIRL?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UR wife is very "SMART"^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>!!!!

she know's how 2 calculate D angle of UR dangle!!

Psyko not smart w/words

fucophotos picture girl is off/CENTER!!!!!!!!!

MG>U>&>D>Mar's Landing ?????????????

how can U hit Mar's Landing as scheduled??

WE R wait'g 4UR $$JackPot$$ "LANDING"!!

Conehead JesterJack-in-the-BoxJesterConehead

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on Aug 5, 2012

Congrat'sssssss MG:

Psyko can (see thu SPACE) and UR wife is "BEAUTIFUL"^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>!!!!!

(but) BEAUTY is only skin DEEP!!!!! SOMETHING'S outta fucophotos W/D picture GIRL?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UR wife is very "SMART"^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>!!!!

she know's how 2 calculate D angle of UR dangle!!

Psyko not smart w/words

fucophotos picture girl is off/CENTER!!!!!!!!!

MG>U>&>D>Mar's Landing ?????????????

how can U hit Mar's Landing as scheduled??

WE R wait'g 4UR $$JackPot$$ "LANDING"!!

Conehead JesterJack-in-the-BoxJesterConehead

MG:

thank U 4 UR fucophotos/CURSOgirl??

mimutes<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</CURSOgirl!!

they R cumming down now??????????!!

LOST her mound of POLOMAR??????????

CURIOSITY LANDS on MARS>>$$$$$$$$$$

Psyko lose'ssss on EARTH<<<<<<again

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

no they hit "HER" nd center PENERATE

DIS WAS D>TESTnd testee's of MANo!o

they said they were land'd between ah

"ROCK" & ah HARD "SPOT "!!!!!!!!!?????

how many BILLION'$$$$ do that CO$T

poor people 2 land on MARS 2 "FEED"

ALL D>>>>>starving's EARTH PEOPLE!

note:

they planned 10 year's 4 dis <<< CRAP!

NOW they can't put people 2 >> WORK!

Partyget in LINE 4 space JOB'$$$$$$

NoelJack-in-the-BoxNoel

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by gocart1 on Aug 5, 2012

Holy cow,its starting to grow from a small storm into that big hurricane that we all want .I wonder how high it will grow ..Best of luck to all my L.P friends this wednesday..

I Agree!DanceGOCART>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BEST of LUCK "EVERYDAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW many MILLION's>>>>>>>>>>>WOULD make you>>>>>>>>HAPPY>>>>>"JACKPOT" 2 "YOU"!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$LOTTERY POST will>>>>>>>HELP YOU>>>"JACKPOT"$$$$$$!!!!

JesterJack-in-the-BoxJester       

LOL2U

sneaky chrysler C300 with bentley grill,

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Aug 6, 2012

sneaky chrysler C300 with bentley grill,

LOL   My sentiments exactly savage!  You captured the essence of what most members here are trying to aspire to, but fall flat every time.   Thud

mcginnin56

OMG! Too funny! Green laugh

Thanks golfer! That's my cat Patchy, unwinding after one of her more "stressful" days.  Crying

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on Aug 6, 2012

MG:

note:

NoelJack-in-the-BoxNoel

Perhaps it is time to build a spaceship to send to "Earth" Psykomo. Think of all the amazing discoveries we could make, the things we could learn!  Idea

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I like the Porsche of Hilton Head ad at the top of the page ...............

so appropriate considering the size of the PB Jackpot!  Dance

LottoGuyBC's avatarLottoGuyBC

$212M+

GambleToRamble

Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on Aug 6, 2012

MG:

note:

NoelJack-in-the-BoxNoel

psykomo,

OMG it's painful to try to read your posts.   Maybe you should work as a cryptographer.

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by GambleToRamble on Aug 6, 2012

psykomo,

OMG it's painful to try to read your posts.   Maybe you should work as a cryptographer.

psykomo believes pain is a good learning tool. In many ways I agree, you to work extra hard to decode-de-messssssaggggeeeeee  Toooooo

UNNNNNNDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTtttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

DIS........MMMMMMMMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNnnnNNNSSSSSTTTTTTT

DDDDDDDD
MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<UUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTRBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

KSplayer's avatarKSplayer

Quote: Originally posted by LottoGuyBC on Aug 6, 2012

$212M+

Hurray!

Grovel's avatarGrovel

I want to move to NYC if I win.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by Grovel on Aug 6, 2012

I hope that you don't like making your own food and drink choices ........... and don't even try to use that baby formula .................... "step away from the formula now" ...........

Quote: Originally posted by Grovel on Aug 6, 2012

Hey Grovel, I don't blame you, and you'll be able to afford it too! With $212M you'll be able to buy one of Donald Trumps apartments in Trump Towers.

NYC is beautiful and you'll never run out of things to do and people to see! Beautiful people at that!

NYC

Times square

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Powerball Dreamin'

Grey Violet 2011 Bentley Continental Supersorts - Pittsburgh PA - SCBCU7ZA8BC066953 (3)

In Grey Violet ....................

The nice people at Bentley Pittsburgh let me sit in any car that was in the showroom ............. very nice people considering that they knew that I couldn't afford the cars! And a 59 year old guy can get in and out of one without hurting himself ........

If you sit inside one of these, you know that they are not ordinary automobiles ..............

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 7, 2012

Powerball Dreamin'

Grey Violet 2011 Bentley Continental Supersorts - Pittsburgh PA - SCBCU7ZA8BC066953 (3)

The nice people at Bentley Pittsburgh let me sit in any car that was in the showroom ............. very nice people considering that they knew that I couldn't afford the cars! And a 59 year old guy can get in and out of one without hurting himself ........

If you sit inside one of these, you know that they are not ordinary automobiles ..............

With a little good luck DP,   Lep    maybe you'll be driving that Bentley out of their showroom later in the week.

I'm sure they would appreciate the extra space that would give them, to replace it with another Bentley Beauty.  Yes Nod

BTW at 59, your still a spring chicken!  Turkey  (would you settle for a turkey?)  Roll Eyes

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Aug 7, 2012

With a little good luck DP,   Lep    maybe you'll be driving that Bentley out of their showroom later in the week.

I'm sure they would appreciate the extra space that would give them, to replace it with another Bentley Beauty.  Yes Nod

BTW at 59, your still a spring chicken!  Turkey  (would you settle for a turkey?)  Roll Eyes

Cheers

my fake bentley, really a c300 with $188 body kit

C300 with $1800 bentley grill kit, would do me

ressuccess's avatarressuccess

I hope Powerball continues to roll and surpass a Powerball record of $365 million. How many more times will Powerball have to roll to reach at least $365 million?

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by ressuccess on Aug 7, 2012

I hope Powerball continues to roll and surpass a Powerball record of $365 million. How many more times will Powerball have to roll to reach at least $365 million?

At this point, I would conservatively estimate another 4-5 rollovers.  Conehead

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 7, 2012

Powerball Dreamin'

Wow Poly, very unique car. I thought Bentley's were more luxury cars but this one looks like a muscle car. I like it!!

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Aug 7, 2012

Yo Savage, I love the color of the car and the bling on the wheels! Sweet!!

You guys drive alot of Chryslers Down Under?

I don't know, I'm digging the 2009 Ford Taurus too! Does anyone else like this vehicle?

2009 taurus

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Aug 7, 2012

I don't know, I'm digging the 2009 Ford Taurus too! Does anyone else like this vehicle?

2009 taurus

only if it came with the newer police package and spot lights

mcginnin56

2009 taurus

Very classy looking golfer! Amazing how far they have come since the original Taurus day-viewed back in "84" I like the white color scheme.  Thumbs Up

The interior is also very roomy, comfortable and futuristic!

Very classy looking golfer! Amazing how far they have come since the original Taurus day-viewed back in "84" I like the white color scheme.  Thumbs Up

The interior is also very roomy, comfortable and futuristic!

Yeah Mcginnin, that's what I'm talking about! Wink

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Aug 7, 2012

only if it came with the newer police package and spot lights

OMG hearse, it does look like a police car! I didn't realize it! My bad! Green laugh

ford taurus police car

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Aug 7, 2012

I have wanted a Bentley since I was very young.

After actually sitting a few Bentleys, I understand that they are works of extraordinary craftsmanship.

Nothing like the real thing!

The people at Bentley Pittsburgh are very nice. Not the least bit pretentious or condescending!

why have plain vanilla when U can get something built to cause trouble

not to mention a few grey hairs  Naughty

oops

Thank you Artist! Years ago I actually did a lot of photography on my own. Mainly just for myself, friends and family.

Never pursued it professionally, but I'm always intrigued by all the good subject material that's out there, just waiting to caught by some good

camera.

Maybe once I hit the PB this Wednesday, I'll consider it more seriously. It was always a lot of fun! 

Good!  A decent digitial camera does not cost much and most photographers end up with several cameras.  Having a good eye and instinct for this sort of stuff is 90% of the battle (and lots of people do not have it). Go for it.

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Aug 7, 2012

Good!  A decent digitial camera does not cost much and most photographers end up with several cameras.  Having a good eye and instinct for this sort of stuff is 90% of the battle (and lots of people do not have it). Go for it.

Well I do have a good eye, so maybe I can succeed!  Hyper

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Aug 6, 2012

Hey Grovel, I don't blame you, and you'll be able to afford it too! With $212M you'll be able to buy one of Donald Trumps apartments in Trump Towers.

NYC is beautiful and you'll never run out of things to do and people to see! Beautiful people at that!

NYC

Times square

Those are some amazing pics. Also staying in Trump Tower does sound awesome.

dognabit

Big Smile

That is a glass eye!

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by dognabit on Aug 7, 2012

Big Smile

Thumbs Up

Big Smile

Yo Dog, nice looking car! I see it's a Dodge Charger but what year is that? Classic!

Yuck! LOL!!!

gogidolim

Is there any rumor that CA will join PB? I haven't heard anything since last year.

Piaceri

oops

Oh man, a police car with push bars! Yes!

Piaceri

This would look nice in my driveway, F-150 Crew King Ranch Edition

F-150 King Ranch

Piaceri

This would, too

Hummer

Quote: Originally posted by Piaceri on Aug 7, 2012

This would look nice in my driveway, F-150 Crew King Ranch Edition

F-150 King Ranch

would look nice in any driveway,

Good luck tonite on parking that in your driveway.

Big Smile

"too kool for skool"

LOLThumbs Up

This would, too

Hummer

I bin sent to send a message,

"God bless Texas"

just a tune I like, LOL

oops

Speaking of causing some trouble hearse, how about speeding past the police in a 2012 Nissan 370Z!!!! ($36K). Come on Powerball!

2012 Nissan 370Z

This would, too

Hummer

Yeah Pia, nice golf cart for me the Golfer! I love it!

Speaking of causing some trouble hearse, how about speeding past the police in a 2012 Nissan 370Z!!!! ($36K). Come on Powerball!

2012 Nissan 370Z

thats not an actual  "Z" car thats something  the brain farts @ nissan threw together after a night of tooo many under aged bimbos and bottles of japanese sake

lol

this is one of the Last of the official Datsun (pre nissan) 280ZX turbos

gocart1's avatargocart1

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Aug 8, 2012

thats not an actual  "Z" car thats something  the brain farts @ nissan threw together after a night of tooo many under aged bimbos and bottles of japanese sake

lol

this is one of the Last of the official Datsun (pre nissan) 280ZX turbos

Super nice car..I don;t see to many around any more

this is aus, version of a taurus i have . i think its called a taurus over there, falcon here. same color, but mines dusty and needs a polish.

au2 xr8 falcon

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Aug 8, 2012

this is aus, version of a taurus i have . i think its called a taurus over there, falcon here. same color, but mines dusty and needs a polish.

au2 xr8 falcon

http://www.holden.com.au/home also known as austrailian GM

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Aug 8, 2012

au2 xr8 falcon

Ford made a Falcon here from 1960 to 1970, a little compact car.

Seems like they're all little compact cars now though compared to what they used to be, even the Cadillac.

dk1421's avatardk1421

OMG hearse, it does look like a police car! I didn't realize it! My bad! Green laugh

ford taurus police car

Just think of all the fun you'll have when people slow down thinking you are an unmarked police car!

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by dk1421 on Aug 8, 2012

Just think of all the fun you'll have when people slow down thinking you are an unmarked police car!

Just think of all the fun you'll have explaining to the officer why you have red and blue flashing lights in the grill of your car and a lightbar on the roof.You're going to be glad you won the lottery when you find out what the fine will be.

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Aug 8, 2012

Just think of all the fun you'll have explaining to the officer why you have red and blue flashing lights in the grill of your car and a lightbar on the roof.You're going to be glad you won the lottery when you find out what the fine will be.

fine ?? hell !!!! last time I head of someone pretending to be a cop and pulling some one over he wound up with a new girlfriend named bubba

All I know is that I really could use a bigger car, this one is way too small for me and my family. C'mon Powerball!!

small car

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Aug 8, 2012

All I know is that I really could use a bigger car, this one is way too small for me and my family. C'mon Powerball!!

small car

Now THAT is COOL!!!What is it?

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Aug 8, 2012

Now THAT is COOL!!!What is it?

Hey Cletus, its called a "The Brutsch Mopetta" (only built in 1957-58). It's not really my car but I thought it was unique.

Here's what I found out on Wikipedia:

The Brütsch Mopetta was an egg-shaped, single-seat, three-wheeled microcar designed by Egon Brütsch (who also designed the Spatz Kabinenroller) in 1957 as Brütsch Mopetta using a 50 cc ILO V 50 engine and an open roadster type glass fiber body. Only 14 were built.

A single wheel was in the front. The car was only 67 inches (170 cm) long. There were negotiations with Opel to distribute the car, but only sales brochures were produced.

A Brütsch mopetta replica is available built in the UK with a modern Honda automatic engine.

Brutsch Mopetta brutsch mopetta 2 brutsch mopetta 3 1958 brutsch mopetta

Piaceri

Yeah Pia, nice golf cart for me the Golfer! I love it!

I knew you'd like that one! How about this one?

truck

Piaceri

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Aug 7, 2012

would look nice in any driveway,

Good luck tonite on parking that in your driveway.

Thank you haymaker! Good luck to you on the PB tonight!

Piaceri

Hey Cletus, its called a "The Brutsch Mopetta" (only built in 1957-58). It's not really my car but I thought it was unique.

Here's what I found out on Wikipedia:

The Brütsch Mopetta was an egg-shaped, single-seat, three-wheeled microcar designed by Egon Brütsch (who also designed the Spatz Kabinenroller) in 1957 as Brütsch Mopetta using a 50 cc ILO V 50 engine and an open roadster type glass fiber body. Only 14 were built.

A single wheel was in the front. The car was only 67 inches (170 cm) long. There were negotiations with Opel to distribute the car, but only sales brochures were produced.

A Brütsch mopetta replica is available built in the UK with a modern Honda automatic engine.

Brutsch Mopetta brutsch mopetta 2 brutsch mopetta 3 1958 brutsch mopetta

Those are awesome! These look fun, too!

cartcart

cart

It's amazing what you can find out there!

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

The Powerball jackpot will not be won tonight. I have never seen anybody winning at least $10k on lottery post.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by THRIFTY on Aug 8, 2012

The Powerball jackpot will not be won tonight. I have never seen anybody winning at least $10k on lottery post.

LP members probably account for less than 1% of PB players so they're not even a good sampling for studying.  Anything can happen and most likely will.

weshar75's avatarweshar75

Lottery Post has a winner of powerball's second prize $200,000.  So your statement is wrong and you should believe that maybe some day a jackpot winner will be here too.-weshar75

US Flag

Jill34786's avatarJill34786

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Aug 8, 2012

Lottery Post has a winner of powerball's second prize $200,000.  So your statement is wrong and you should believe that maybe some day a jackpot winner will be here too.-weshar75

US Flag

I Agree!  I believe the LP also had a Mega Million 250k winner earlier this year, I think he was from Louisiana. 

Anything can happen so the chance of someone here hitting any of the jackpots is as good as anybody else...very slim chance but still possible. Smiley

Quote: Originally posted by Piaceri on Aug 8, 2012

I knew you'd like that one! How about this one?

truck

Oh Pia, you're not just good looking but a motor head too? I think I love you! Come with me to the Casba! Yes Nod

Quote: Originally posted by Piaceri on Aug 8, 2012

Those are awesome! These look fun, too!

cartcart

cart

It's amazing what you can find out there!

OMG Pia, I love you more!!

These are modified "bumper cars" from the amusement park in Asbury Park, NJ (from my childhood). How creative and wonderful! Some people are just geniuses! I'd love to drive one to see what if feels like.

Just curious Thrifty, do you ever by PB or MM tickets? I ask because it sounds like you think we are wasting our money.

Dang it! The numbers are all low (birthday numbers). I think someone is going to hit it tonight! I had the PB only (#12) so I won $4.00. I'm so pissed!

Simba774

I just checked by 2 tickets. Nothing. Since I didn't win anything I hope it rolls.Evil Uhh

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by Simba774 on Aug 8, 2012

I just checked by 2 tickets. Nothing. Since I didn't win anything I hope it rolls.Evil Uhh

I Agree!

dognabit

Yo Dog, nice looking car! I see it's a Dodge Charger but what year is that? Classic!

That my friend, is a 1969 Dodge Charger.

dognabit

got PB+1.

Why is pb+1 the same as just pb?

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Dang it! The numbers are all low (birthday numbers). I think someone is going to hit it tonight! I had the PB only (#12) so I won $4.00. I'm so pissed!

Time to renew the dream on Saturday 08/11/2012. Yes I do play and I feel the same way you do about not winning the jackpot or a second prize. I will play the powerball again someday. Good luck.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by dognabit on Aug 8, 2012

got PB+1.

Why is pb+1 the same as just pb?

Didn't use to be that way, it just when they increased the prices they increased the amount for matching the PB and not the amount for matching the PB+1.  It's posted on the websites so you shouldn't be surprised.

dognabit

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 9, 2012

Didn't use to be that way, it just when they increased the prices they increased the amount for matching the PB and not the amount for matching the PB+1.  It's posted on the websites so you shouldn't be surprised.

I know it's posted. The reason why was surprised is because the odds are slightly greater to get the pb+1 as opposed to just the pb.

Not saying I should be able to retire off it, but a buck or two more would be niceCool

IPlayWeekly's avatarIPlayWeekly

I got 2 white numbers last night, which is nothing.  Not sure if I'm gonna play for Sat's drawing.  Been sucking at PB for a few mths

Ok, nobody won. I can't believe it. When I saw the numbers I thought someone would hit it.

$253M!!! I'm excited all over again!

excited

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Aug 6, 2012

Perhaps it is time to build a spaceship to send to "Earth" Psykomo. Think of all the amazing discoveries we could make, the things we could learn!  Idea

LOL, the model spaceship, @ pittsburg st + grand ave. in mars PA.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story