$200 MILLION: Powerball lottery jackpot surges

Sep 24, 2012, 8:29 am (118 comments)

Powerball

By Todd Northrop

There was no jackpot winner in the Saturday night drawing of the multi-state Powerball lottery game, causing the grand prize to increase to an estimated $200 million for Wednesday's drawing.

Saturday was the 11th consecutive drawing without a jackpot winner.  The jackpot run started August 18 as a $40 million jackpot.

The estimated cash value for the new jackpot is $128.5 million. After-tax cash and annuity prize amounts are reported state-by-state on the Jackpot Analysis page at USA Mega, a web site devoted to the Powerball and Mega Millions multi-state lottery games.

Players should note that jackpot amounts are conservative estimates provided by the lotteries, and are often somewhat higher by the time the drawing occurs.

Although there were no jackpot winners Saturday, 5 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $1,000,000 prize: 1 from Illinois, 1 from Missouri, 1 from Nebraska, 1 from New York, and 1 from Texas.  None of the second-prize winners purchased the Power Play option. If they had, their second-prize win would have automatically doubled to $2 million.

34 tickets matched four white numbers plus the Powerball and won $10,000. Of those tickets, 4 were purchased with the Power Play option, increasing the prize to $40,000.

The Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, September 22, were 2, 16, 18, 40, and 42, with Powerball number 33.

Following the Saturday drawing, the Powerball annuity jackpot estimate was raised $26 million from its previous amount of $174 million. The cash value was raised by $18.5 million, from its previous amount of $110 million.

The next Powerball drawing will take place Wednesday evening at 10:59 pm Eastern Time.

When a Powerball ticket is purchased with the Power Play option for an extra $1 per ticket, any non-jackpot prize is increased according to a fixed prize schedule, which can be found on the Powerball Drawing Detail page at USA Mega, as well as on the Powerball Prize Payouts page at Lottery Post.

Powerball is now played in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 pm Eastern Time. Tickets cost $2 each.

The Powerball winning numbers are published at USA Mega (www.usamega.com) minutes after the drawing takes place.

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

LottoGuyBC's avatarLottoGuyBC

I think the PB will be won in the next 2 draws 

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by LottoGuyBC on Sep 24, 2012

I Agree!  Saturday, September 29th!!!

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

might b 3 drawings b4 its hit

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Sep 24, 2012

might b 3 drawings b4 its hit

No Nod

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

and ............ here ............................ we .......................... go

a very lovely $96,375,000 wire transfer .............. Party

and no, I would NOT be trolling the net for heavyweights .............

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Sep 24, 2012

No Nod

Yes Nod

RedStang's avatarRedStang

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Sep 24, 2012

Yes Nod

Yes Nod  No Nod  LOL  What?  Sad

Ronnie316

Yes Nod  No Nod  LOL  What?  Sad

LOL. Imagine if we could only communicate with emotions, and no actual logic or reason???

mcginnin56

LOL. Imagine if we could only communicate with emotions, and no actual logic or reason???

Wink

myturn08

my girlfriend laughed at me when i bought a ticket while we will on vacation in florida, if i won i would laugh back in her face and tell her to get out!!!

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by myturn08 on Sep 24, 2012

my girlfriend laughed at me when i bought a ticket while we will on vacation in florida, if i won i would laugh back in her face and tell her to get out!!!

Im hoping that you win, so you can do just that!

Ronnie316

Oh wait... maybe thats what women are for????  Wink

myturn08

Im hoping that you win, so you can do just that!

thanks ronnie316, it was two bucks, who cares, a supportive girl wouldnt have laughed.. i will just spend it on my immeditate family and eventually find a more supportive woman!!!

Ronnie316

thanks ronnie316, it was two bucks, who cares, a supportive girl wouldnt have laughed.. i will just spend it on my immeditate family and eventually find a more supportive woman!!!

Excellent idea. I smart woman says..... "yeah baby, bring home the money to honey"   lol. lol. lol.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Better hope she doesn't read this and knows it's you 'cause she'll know if you ever amount to anything, she won't be a part of your future. Wink

petergrfn

You forgot to finish your sentence. Here let me help you....   "I think PB will be won in the next 2 draws (by LP member Petergrfn)   ROFL  Just kidding!  Good Luck to everyone.......

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by petergrfn on Sep 24, 2012

You forgot to finish your sentence. Here let me help you....   "I think PB will be won in the next 2 draws (by LP member Petergrfn)   ROFL  Just kidding!  Good Luck to everyone.......

I knew you were just kidding when you didn't end that sentence with my name Naughty

myturn08

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Sep 24, 2012

Better hope she doesn't read this and knows it's you 'cause she'll know if you ever amount to anything, she won't be a part of your future. Wink

She doesn't know about this website or my username..i have already amounted to someone.. a powerball win would be icing on the wedding cake... just not hers :-)

Ronnie316

She doesn't know about this website or my username..i have already amounted to someone.. a powerball win would be icing on the wedding cake... just not hers :-)

If you win before the wedding,you may want to consider a prenuptial.

myturn08

If you win before the wedding,you may want to consider a prenuptial.

Noted..but we haven't been dating long and i don't hear wedding bells.. yes a prenup is a must

LottoPerro

I'm thinking it will roll at least one more drawing.  But the bubble could burst Wednesday.

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Why, myturn08, do you maintain a 'love relationship' with a person you don't currently love [she would probably have to think counter to your thought in MORE issues than gambling for a once strong connection to diminish]?  Do you have low self respect or poor social skills?

Blush

mcginnin56

Smart move myturn, girls like that come and go like the Jack Whittaker's of this world.  Wink

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Sep 24, 2012

Why, myturn08, do you maintain a 'love relationship' with a person you don't currently love [she would probably have to think counter to your thought in MORE issues than gambling for a once strong connection to diminish]?  Do you have low self respect or poor social skills?

Blush

His social skills are fine.  I'm just wondering how smart she is if they haven't been dating long and she's going on a Florida vacations with him.  We just had a women north of here in the news who did that and didn't return.  Luckily she had family who cared about her more than her boyfriend or her body would have never been found.

mcginnin56

His social skills are fine.  I'm just wondering how smart she is if they haven't been dating long and she's going on a Florida vacations with him.  We just had a women north of here in the news who did that and didn't return.  Luckily she had family who cared about her more than her boyfriend or her body would have never been found.

That is bit odd, considering she practically just met this fellow. A little risky given the world we live in today.

myturn08

Excellent idea. I smart woman says..... "yeah baby, bring home the money to honey"   lol. lol. lol.

i agree with you, every man wants a supportive woman!!!

myturn08

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Sep 24, 2012

Blush

you must be a WOMAN!! i said girlfriend not fiance!!! this has nothing to do with me, everyone wants a supportive significant other no matter the situation, plain and simple. my social skills are great, i have over 1000 friends on myspace (completely sarcastic!!!)

myturn08

who said they found her body!!!! :-)

myturn08

inbox me if u have anything comical or significant to say,, lets get back to the focus of the next powerball draw!!!!!!

golfer1960's avatargolfer1960

Wow, it's time to dream again!!!

Atlanta, GA

myturn08

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Sep 24, 2012

Wow, it's time to dream again!!!

Atlanta, GA

oh yes i agree!!!!

weshar75's avatarweshar75

Well it looks like this one is coming home to mcminnville, oregon.  I put my $6 down and I want to win this big one.  So good luck to me!-weshar75

US Flag

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Sep 24, 2012

Well it looks like this one is coming home to mcminnville, oregon.  I put my $6 down and I want to win this big one.  So good luck to me!-weshar75

US Flag

Best of luck weshar75!   Lep    All self picks?

Ronnie316

inbox me if u have anything comical or significant to say,, lets get back to the focus of the next powerball draw!!!!!!

fyi, if you dont want your personal life talked about.... dont throw it out there.........

Artist77's avatarArtist77

Well I will have to commend him for saying he already amounts to someone......too many  people seem to be putting their life and goals on hold hoping for a lottery win (I will do X when I win, etc). If it costs nothing but your time and effort, do it now.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Sep 24, 2012

Well I will have to commend him for saying he already amounts to someone......too many  people seem to be putting their life and goals on hold hoping for a lottery win (I will do X when I win, etc). If it costs nothing but your time and effort, do it now.

He obviously hasn't amounted to what he's hoping to if he's only with the woman he's vacationing with until he's doing better.  Maybe she's buying lottery tickets and thinking the same things, it's happened before.

Artist77's avatarArtist77

He obviously hasn't amounted to what he's hoping to if he's only with the woman he's vacationing with until he's doing better.  Maybe she's buying lottery tickets and thinking the same things, it's happened before.

I think a lot of people "trade up" when given the opportunity. I see many people with a Ms./Mr. Right Now vs Ms/Mr. Right.

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by Artist77 on Sep 24, 2012

I think a lot of people "trade up" when given the opportunity. I see many people with a Ms./Mr. Right Now vs Ms/Mr. Right.

It must be an honor to be used as a stepping stone, for someone elses long term trade up plans.  Razz

weshar75's avatarweshar75

Best of luck weshar75!   Lep    All self picks?

Two QP's is what I got.  Good luck to me!  I am hoping for a big score!-weshar75

US Flag

Marconis's avatarMarconis

I'll buy a $3 ticket tomorrow since I am a broke college student. If I wasn't I'd buy many more, but this will have to suffice!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Sep 24, 2012

Two QP's is what I got.  Good luck to me!  I am hoping for a big score!-weshar75

US Flag

Good luck weshar75!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Marconis on Sep 25, 2012

I'll buy a $3 ticket tomorrow since I am a broke college student. If I wasn't I'd buy many more, but this will have to suffice!

Good luck Marconis!

RedStang's avatarRedStang

Almost all my winners have been on a random purchased single ticket w/pp. GL

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Being poor and playing the lottery isn't unique.  Besides, nobody cares about your finances.

gogidolim

Someone told me that CA will finally join PB in this fiscal year. Is that true?

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by gogidolim on Sep 25, 2012

Someone told me that CA will finally join PB in this fiscal year. Is that true?

It doesn't really matter, Californians will always win the most PB jackpots, regardless of where they buy their tickets. 

Noel

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Sep 25, 2012

Being poor and playing the lottery isn't unique.  Besides, nobody cares about your finances.

Conehead

mcginnin56

I care Marconis, may I recommend you put the bulk of your liquid assets into a diversified portfolio, which emphasizes growth, stability and

instant riches. (Lottery tickets and scratchers).   Thumbs Up

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Sep 25, 2012

I care Marconis, may I recommend you put the bulk of your liquid assets into a diversified portfolio, which emphasizes growth, stability and

Haha, certainly.

Ouch!! That stung!

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I am hoping for a nice return on my $3 ticket!

Dance

mcginnin, you have the most witty responses! How's it going bro?

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Sep 25, 2012

Its always nice to get FREE financial counselling, especially when your BROKE. lol. lol.

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Sep 25, 2012

I am hoping for a nice return on my $3 ticket!

Dance

For an extra dollar you could have DOUBLED your chances of hitting the jackpot.

Ronnie316

Ouch!! That stung!

Eek

Ronnie316

Conehead

Hit With Stick

Ronnie316

Argue

Brcebrce

Am I the only who fantasies about what they would do if they win, or are the test of you more realastic than me?

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Sep 25, 2012

For an extra dollar you could have DOUBLED your chances of hitting the jackpot.

My money .............

My play .................  Jack-in-the-Box

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Sep 25, 2012

My money .............

My play .................  Jack-in-the-Box

Good point, well just keep your fingers crossed that you win a prize that can be mutiplied.

Quote: Originally posted by Brcebrce on Sep 25, 2012

Am I the only who fantasies about what they would do if they win, or are the test of you more realastic than me?

No you're not the only one Brce, I fantasize about winning, retiring, and playing golf and tennis for the rest of my life. Travel around the world is also in my dreams. I want a nice house that I could afford to maintain too. I also dream of having financial security and living off the interest (and working part-time if I want to).

fantasy golf tour

Oh yeah, and pretty girls! Wink

britney spears

megan81's avatarmegan81

After months of reading the lottery news and comments on Lottery Post, I'm finally a member and can't wait to join the conversations.

Hopefully, my new membership will bring me some extra luck in winning this week's $200 million jackpot, especially now that NJ winners can remain anonymous for a year!!!

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by megan81 on Sep 25, 2012

After months of reading the lottery news and comments on Lottery Post, I'm finally a member and can't wait to join the conversations.

Hopefully, my new membership will bring me some extra luck in winning this week's $200 million jackpot, especially now that NJ winners can remain anonymous for a year!!!

Welcome  megan81,

if there is any luck that's always red hot its "beginners luck"

don't forget to post the winning ticket after your big win........ 

(your always anonymous here)

mcginnin56

Was actually meant to be sound financial advice for our fellow LP'er.

Hopefully he will followup on this, and have great news to report in the very near future!

Things are going along just delightfully golfer, thank you for asking. Hoping your dreams are being realized as we speak.  Cheers

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

No you're not the only one Brce, I fantasize about winning, retiring, and playing golf and tennis for the rest of my life. Travel around the world is also in my dreams. I want a nice house that I could afford to maintain too. I also dream of having financial security and living off the interest (and working part-time if I want to).

fantasy golf tour

britney spears

check out the guys to the rights face. whats up she just fart?

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Sep 25, 2012

I think maybe his advances were declined. Just a case of sour grapes, that's all.   Crying

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

fantasy golf tour

britney spears

I don't know but I been told

A big legged woman ain't got no soul

- Led Zeppelin

megan81's avatarmegan81

Thanks, Ronnie316!

I have a feeling that you're right. I'll post a pic of the winning ticket when I win.

mcginnin56

Good luck megan, now after lurking for so many months, you can finally "come out".   Jester Laugh

Ronnie316

Thanks, Ronnie316!

I have a feeling that you're right. I'll post a pic of the winning ticket when I win.

Awesome..... we look forward to seeing it.

Ronnie316

Good luck megan, now after lurking for so many months, you can finally "come out".   Jester Laugh

Big   mcginnin56, your a heavy hitter round these parts and I noticed you saddled up the 10 horse for the bonus number money. Best of luck on riding that one home as the big winner.

mcginnin56

Big   mcginnin56, your a heavy hitter round these parts and I noticed you saddled up the 10 horse for the bonus number money. Best of luck on riding that one home as the big winner.

Thank you Ronnie316. My horse is saddled up and ready for a good showing!       

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

fantasy golf tour

britney spears

Is that grey haired guy a former President of the United States?If it is,we know what's on his mind!

helpmewin's avatarhelpmewin

Thank you Ronnie316. My horse is saddled up and ready for a good showing!       

i have these poky & Gumby Green laugh

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by helpmewin on Sep 25, 2012

i have these poky & Gumby Green laugh

Do yourself a favor, and paint a little number "10" on both sides of the little horse.

Do yourself a favor, and paint a little number "10" on both sides of the little horse.

Y = is that a good Luck number? Hyper

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by helpmewin on Sep 25, 2012

Y = is that a good Luck number? Hyper

That's Gumby's and Pokey's favorite lucky number!!!  Hyper Hyper HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper   

That's Gumby's and Pokey's favorite lucky number!!!  Hyper Hyper HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper   

megan81's avatarmegan81

Thanks, mcginnin56! I feel like a gitty teeny-bopper replying to your post---in my eyes, you're like a celebrity on here ;)

mcginnin56

Thanks, mcginnin56! I feel like a gitty teeny-bopper replying to your post---in my eyes, you're like a celebrity on here ;)

Aww shucks...now your making me blush megan!  I'm just a regular guy, trying to guide my fellow members to a happy place.

Thank you for the compliment, and it's so nice to finally have a gitty teeny-bopper on board!  Banana

Hi Megan, welcome to LP!

What exit?

Garden State Parkway

Yes, mcginnin is a star here!!!

He's my brother!

Lover

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Sep 25, 2012

I don't know but I been told

A big legged woman ain't got no soul

- Led Zeppelin

I feel you Ridge but a big leg girl is my sweet weakness! Wink

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Sep 25, 2012

Is that grey haired guy a former President of the United States?If it is,we know what's on his mind!

Very good Cletus! Green laugh

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Sep 25, 2012

Savage, you are too funny!

Simba774

As long as it's me I'm happy.Big Grin

I'm still buying a QP tomorrow.

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Sep 26, 2012

He's my brother!

Lover

But we are all super  Star's and celebrities here golfer!  Cool

Didn't I see you in the Enquirer last week?

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Is today the day ????????

Powerball is fun !

Grey Violet 2011 Bentley Continental Supersorts - Pittsburgh PA - SCBCU7ZA8BC066953 (3)  Grey Violet ........................

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Or perhaps .......................

Thunder Metallic 2012 Bentley Continental GT - Pittsburgh PA - SCBFR7ZA5CC074251 (2)  Thunder Metallic 2012 Bentley Continental GTC - Pittsburgh PA - SCBGR3ZA5CC074456 (2) 

double Thunder Metallic!

Coupé for everday and a GTC for special occasions ........... ( I sat in the GTC, a work of art. and the folks at Bentley Pittsburgh are friendly!)

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Sep 26, 2012

He's my brother!

Lover

he ain't heavy......  he's my brother.... Cool

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Sep 26, 2012

Is today the day ????????

Powerball is fun !

Grey Violet 2011 Bentley Continental Supersorts - Pittsburgh PA - SCBCU7ZA8BC066953 (3)  Grey Violet ........................

Today IS the day   dpoly1

KSplayer's avatarKSplayer

Quote: Originally posted by Brcebrce on Sep 25, 2012

Nope you aren't the only one lol

Thunder Metallic 2012 Bentley Continental GT - Pittsburgh PA - SCBFR7ZA5CC074251 (2)  Thunder Metallic 2012 Bentley Continental GTC - Pittsburgh PA - SCBGR3ZA5CC074456 (2) 

double Thunder Metallic!

Coupé for everday and a GTC for special occasions ........... ( I sat in the GTC, a work of art. and the folks at Bentley Pittsburgh are friendly!)

I like your taste poly! How much does this machine cost?

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

double Thunder Metallic!

All you need is a lottery ticket and a dream.

Good luck everybody.

hsg2000

I bought two quick pick today.

If I do not win I will think I had a hamburger and french fries.!!

No regrets for a try.

US Flag

Lurking

Piaceri

Got my tickets! And I'm wearing my lucky George Strait t-shirt.

Ronnie316

Got mine too.........

mcginnin56

Picked up my tickets yesterday, grabbed one more EP today for an extra portion of Irish Luck.   Lep

HiFi's avatarHiFi

iowa won again. same couple states winning multiple times per year is very annoying.

Simba774

Okay, people the hype for that is over. I better move to Honey Boo Boo's town because that is where the next big JP is going to be won!Green laugh

Masone

As a California player, I am very jealous of those frequent high jackpots from Powerball.

OldSchoolPa's avatarOldSchoolPa

Wow...I always have a play in for every drawing, but never felt compelled to buy any more plays. I did not win but feel good that I did not get caught up in jackpot amount hype. I actually lived by my mantra thatother jackpot amount only matters AFTER you find you have the winning ticket! I can adjust my dream accordingly...I have $25 million dreams as well as a few nine figure million dollar dreams, but I don't allow my optimism to ride the jackpot amount roller coaster.

Funny how I aM I has won last two big PB jackpots...I predict next winners will be IlL aNd WiDe!

If you don't get it........

LottoBoner

Quote: Originally posted by HiFi on Sep 27, 2012

iowa won again. same couple states winning multiple times per year is very annoying.

did iowa really win?  the new york website says check back soon. 

maybe the information superhighway doesn't work too well for newyork. or maybe they are hoping people are still buying tickets!

LottoBoner

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Sep 27, 2012

Wow...I always have a play in for every drawing, but never felt compelled to buy any more plays. I did not win but feel good that I did not get caught up in jackpot amount hype. I actually lived by my mantra thatother jackpot amount only matters AFTER you find you have the winning ticket! I can adjust my dream accordingly...I have $25 million dreams as well as a few nine figure million dollar dreams, but I don't allow my optimism to ride the jackpot amount roller coaster.

Funny how I aM I has won last two big PB jackpots...I predict next winners will be IlL aNd WiDe!

If you don't get it........

I Agree! the hype is dangerous for a disciplined gambler, such as myselfCool

besides, i couldn't get myself to splurge for that extra dollar to buy a ticket. i will have to settle for a measly $21 million in MM.

Win$500Quick's avatarWin$500Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Masone on Sep 27, 2012

As a California player, I am very jealous of those frequent high jackpots from Powerball.

As a Florida player, I am very jealous of Mega Millions $1 ticket price. Remember the $656 Mega Millions Jackpot. Occasional I take a rode trip to Georgia and play advance play. A Dollar and A Dream!

Carl8080

Great Iowa has won it multiple huge jackpots this year no to mention a big Mega millions too. I thnk since California  win the Mega every month and small states like Iowa win the power all its frustrating.

Type well am disapointed it wasn't VA ...... but least it hit somewhars besides calipornia and or NY

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Sep 27, 2012

Type well am disapointed it wasn't VA ...... but least it hit somewhars besides calipornia and or NY

Probably the winner is a recent transplant from California.

I'm so upset...

upset

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by golfer1960 on Sep 27, 2012

I'm so upset...

upset

Cheer up golfer. Remember, thanks to your steady contributions, you've made some very happy millionaires!  Banana

Now wipe away those tears, and get back to work.   See Ya!

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Sep 27, 2012

Probably the winner is a recent transplant from California.

Skepticalam hoping it was a lady friend of mine as she seems to be MIA this early morning Skeptical

Coin Toss's avatarCoin Toss

Dateline: The future

LP post: How come it's always someone from planet Zigblitt 227 that wins the intergalactic jackpots?

Carl8080,

It's a little hard to believe someone from NY would complain about a winner's location outside of NY.

Ronnie316

Perhaps it was a CA resident VISITING Iowa???

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Sep 27, 2012

Perhaps it was a CA resident VISITING Iowa???

Or maybe a New York resident who was passing through Iowa, where they bought their ticket, to re-locate to California.

Ronnie316

Either way, I cant wait to hear the person interest story of the CA/NY resident who bought a ticket in Iowa.

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Quote: Originally posted by HiFi on Sep 27, 2012

I contributed $2 to the jackpot winner. The lottery did not choose my combination to win the jackpot.lol

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Quote: Originally posted by Masone on Sep 27, 2012

It takes money to chase those big jackpots. Oh, I'm sorry it only cost $2 to play.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story