$300 MILLION: Powerball jackpot raised on huge sales

Aug 2, 2013, 12:13 pm (104 comments)

Powerball

By Todd Northrop

Due to larger than expected sales volume, the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) has raised the official Powerball lottery jackpot estimate for Saturday's drawing to $300 million.

The all-important lump-sum cash value of the jackpot has been raised to $172.7 million.

Lottery players seeking to check the winning numbers Saturday night are urged to use USA Mega (www.usamega.com). State lottery Web sites are normally sluggish or brought to a standstill during busy periods, while USA Mega normally remains responsive.

Powerball drawing results will be posted immediately after the 10:59 pm drawing at USA Mega. The number of winners and new jackpot will be announced after all participating Powerball states have reported their data, which normally occurs within a couple of hours after the drawing.

Tickets will remain on sale typically until 10:45 pm Eastern Time on Saturday, although players should check with a lottery retailer in their state for the exact sales cutoff time. Players are advised not to wait until the last minute.

The odds of winning the jackpot are approximately 1 in 175 million. The odds of winning any of the Powerball prizes are approximately 1 in 32.

Powerball tickets cost $2 each.

Lottery players can see an after-tax analysis of the current Powerball jackpot by visiting USA Mega's Jackpot Analysis page.

Powerball features nine different prize levels, ranging from $4 all the way up to the jackpot. Players can win even if they just match one number — the Powerball number.

All states except California also offer the Power Play option for an extra $1 per ticket purchased. The Power Play multiplies any non-jackpot prizes won by a fixed amount, depending on the prize level won.

Players who purchase the Power Play and win second prize will automatically have their prize increased by 2x to $2 million.

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

kdmccaskill

So Buying tickets

mypiemaster's avatarmypiemaster

WOW!!! Time for me to go find Mindy, so I can cut in line. LET THE MADNESS, I MEANT, FUN BEGINDrum

schmuckatelly's avatarschmuckatelly

I haven't had good luck the last 2 months. Think I go to a different store in a different zip code to buy my tickets

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by mypiemaster on Aug 2, 2013

WOW!!! Time for me to go find Mindy, so I can cut in line. LET THE MADNESS, I MEANT, FUN BEGINDrum

Maybe she can make a deal with one the local retailer to be standing in line at their store at a particular time to attract customers who may think cutting in front of her could be lucky. Wink

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I purchased to quick picks with my $4 win on Wednesday!

Woo HOO!

Cool a cozy retirement cannot be far off Thumbs Up

good luck to yinz all

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

I just got a text on  my lunch from the OKLC that the jackpot increased.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 2, 2013

Woo HOO!

good luck to yinz all

*two LOL

wizeguy's avatarwizeguy

"Powerball drawing results will be posted immediately after the 10:59 pm drawing at USA Mega."

Hey Todd, The way this is worded makes it sound like the drawing is at USA Mega. Hey, that would be great PR if they would go for it! Thumbs Up

Good Luck to all!!

CLETU$

If I win this HUGE jackpot I will be buying a HUGE motorhome to avoid the crowds of beggars,

Piaceri

Party P A R T Y   T I M E ! ! ! !

whiteballz's avatarwhiteballz

I bought my tickets yesterday. I wanted to beat the rush.

larry3100's avatarlarry3100

If I win the Powerball jackpot, I will not consider buying a yacht or any boat. A large motorhome, a big ' YES ' on that one. Big Smile

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

Type well the weekend just got that much more interesting

good luck

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Aug 2, 2013

good luck

I Agree! Awesome that it hit the $300 million mark.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Aug 2, 2013

good luck

Yes, it has become one of those weekend when players at their work places start hastily organizing lottery pools without a plan other than to get everybody money and buy a bunch of quick picks. 

If they are lucky they won't win anything, other wise there be a lot of co-workers pissed off at each other.

Ronnie316

Its nice that its going down on a Sat. night. Everyone will have their pay checks tonight to buy extra tickets.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I need THRIFTY to explain his Stop Loss System one more time before I make any decisions.

He's never around when you need him.

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 2, 2013

I need THRIFTY to explain his Stop Loss System one more time before I make any decisions.

I Agree! I was just sitting here wondering why he hasn't weighed in with a StarStarStarStarStar rating.

golfer1960's avatargolfer1960

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 2, 2013

Ridge, if I remember correctly, Thrifty's Stop Loss System went like this: he "stopped" playing so he wouldn't "lose" anymore money.  LOL

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Aug 2, 2013

I Agree! I was just sitting here wondering why he hasn't weighed in with a StarStarStarStarStar rating.

Maybe he couldn't continue saying what he had been saying with a straight face. StarStarStarStarStar

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 2, 2013

Maybe he couldn't continue saying what he had been saying with a straight face. StarStarStarStarStar

Last time I talked with him he had spent $2. on a PB ticket and had a $4. winner. He was talking about parlay wagering the entire $4. on the next draw, but he may have saved it for the big drawing on Sat. night.

Ronnie316

Its ok to dream. Thrifty will win the lottery jackpot someday.

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

last time i saw  THRIFTY he had bought $50 of tickets on a big draw and won nothing. was seen mummbling something like  mother #%^&$@* son of a %#%^&

and swearing never to play again

Artist77's avatarArtist77

Well I agree with Thrifty about setting limits, but he lost me when he thought buying a house was not a good idea.

But I was still thrifty and I had two hot lotto tickets with the HB number and one with the HB number plus one number....so I bought one more PB ticket.

weshar75's avatarweshar75

I bought my ticket today at albertsons here in mcminnville and I was so pissed when I saw my numbers they were two lines and both lines were full of numbers below 30.  So I grit my teeth and said well maybe I can hit the powerball and get a $12 winner since I powerplayed the ticket of two lines.  Good luck to all who play tomorrow.-weshar75

US Flag

balyanango

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Aug 2, 2013

I bought my ticket today at albertsons here in mcminnville and I was so pissed when I saw my numbers they were two lines and both lines were full of numbers below 30.  So I grit my teeth and said well maybe I can hit the powerball and get a $12 winner since I powerplayed the ticket of two lines.  Good luck to all who play tomorrow.-weshar75

US Flag

Yes, you ought to expect that most players play numbers between 1 and 31 i.e. those are the numbers between all the months. I too am playing mine tomorrow. Here in Flagstaff, I have never seen any line beyond 5-10 people, maybe because Arizona was one of those states that had much earlier embraced the Powerball regime and in addition, there are many lotto retailers in one small area. Regardless, I will make sure I play the game before my afternoon work shift.

Stack47

It's the weekend, the first of the month, and the jackpot is huge. I'd call it the "perfect storm".

RJOh's avatarRJOh

US Flag

" I was so pissed when I saw my numbers" 

What's up with that?  Don't you have the option of picking your own numbers if you don't trust the terminal to pick the ones you want?

alexnt55

A When the new powerball record was hit the prize amounts are pretty close to where they were then after 11 rollovers. Annuity is at 300 mill opposed to 270 mill then but the cash value then was 176 mill so its a little lower then that now but not by much. Last time it rolled to 364 annuity and 232 cash befor it rolled once more to the 591 annuity and 371 cash prize that was won. If it rolls Sat then it should go up to probably high 300s annuity and around 230 cash. What may boost this one a bit more is its the beginning of the month and the MM jackpot is low as opposed to being close to 200 mill last time. 2 more rolls and we will see the usual madness in buying tickets like the last time. Once you see JP get up to the high 300s or 400 or more then ticket sales really explode. While im greedy and want to hit this Sat or the following Wed if it rolls agaian if i dont hit then id like to see 2 more rollovers and the early estimate keep going up by the day as always happens when you start out advertising over 400 mill. While 173 million cash option is more then i would know what to do with I love it when they start advertising like 450 mill and within 24 hrs its already moved up 75 million or so then usually is changed agaian at least one more time befor the drawing. 2 rollovers and i figure we will be looking at a 600 million annuity JP. Would take anothe rollover after that to break the 471 cash that MM set awhile back. Let the madness begin and good luck to all.

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

I have both personal tickets and an office pool ticket.  Really hoping lady luck cooperates, that the stars align for us if it's our time to escape the rat race, lol!

Good Luck!

Cheers

Anfang71

Yes feels kinda good being able to participate in the bigger JP's. My brother got 10 lines so far and say he will get a few more. Hope one line is the JP winner

Good luck to everyone who is playing!

PrisonerSix

Quote: Originally posted by BuyLow on Aug 3, 2013

I have both personal tickets and an office pool ticket.  Really hoping lady luck cooperates, that the stars align for us if it's our time to escape the rat race, lol!

Good Luck!

Cheers

Same here, since I run the office pool. Our pool has 4 lines for this jackpot and hope one is the winner, or at least wins something. On almost every 2 week round of our pool, playing Powerball, MegaMillions, and Louisiana Lotto, we always seem to win a lower tier prize, so I have hope we will hit the big one sooner or later.

I also have my own tickets just to hedge my bets.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Good Luck!

Cheers

Sounds like you have more personal tickets than the office pool.  I would expect an office pool to have more than just a ticket.

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 3, 2013

Sounds like you have more personal tickets than the office pool.  I would expect an office pool to have more than just a ticket.

Yeah, how is that possible? Does it even qualify as a pool with only one ticket? I'm thinking the "pool" will want to share the winning ticket even if its one of his personal tickets.

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by PrisonerSix on Aug 3, 2013

Same here, since I run the office pool. Our pool has 4 lines for this jackpot and hope one is the winner, or at least wins something. On almost every 2 week round of our pool, playing Powerball, MegaMillions, and Louisiana Lotto, we always seem to win a lower tier prize, so I have hope we will hit the big one sooner or later.

I also have my own tickets just to hedge my bets.

I bought $20 worth of PB QPs with a friend, does that count as a "pool" ???

Ronnie316

" I was so pissed when I saw my numbers" 

What's up with that?  Don't you have the option of picking your own numbers if you don't trust the terminal to pick the ones you want?

Green laugh Good point...... The only reason I dont pick my oun numbers is because I like so many of them it takes me an hour and a half to fill out all the play slips. LOL

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by Stack47 on Aug 3, 2013

It's the weekend, the first of the month, and the jackpot is huge. I'd call it the "perfect storm".

You're right Stack, I wonder how many people will be trading in their food stamps for lottery tickets today?

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

Nope... the Pool ticket is 5 lines, one for each person that contibuted.  Our agreement acknowledges I play separately so it's not ever confused.  Contract below....

ABC 123, Inc.

Co-Worker Powerball Group Ticket

Agreement

Terms of Agreement:

• This agreement is not sanctified and/or created and/or owned by ABC 123, Inc. it is only an agreement between individuals who are co-workers/friends/family, etc.

• Each ticket owner will contribute $2.00 and one line of quickpick numbers for the next drawing will be purchased for the group with each $2.00 collected, to be evidenced by the number of signatures below.

• A picture of the group ticket will be sent via text or email to each ticket owner after it is purchased. This is the only ticket the group and each ticket owners own together.   It is understood that several ticket holders play the lottery outside of the group and only the winnings of the group ticket are the shared winnings.

• Ticket owners will share equally in all of the prize money. Any and all monies won will be claimed by a legal entity on behalf of all ticket owners as a group or each ticket owner individually. The structure and name of said entitie(s) shall be determined at a later date after all ticket owners have consulted with legal council and before claiming any prize.

• Ticket owners agree to strict privacy and safety protection of themselves and of each other. 

Basic guidelines to privacy include but are not limited to: No media appearances, no social media (Craigslist, Twitter or Facebook etc.) postings, no photographs (especially the picture of the winning ticket), no postings of any type on the internet related to yourself or other ticket owners in reference to winning. Divulging or causing to be divulged each others name(s), identity, likeness, photographs, telephone numbers, or addresses is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in any form except as required by law.   The same privacy protection applies to any and all family members, spouses, significant others, boyfriends or girlfriends of the ticket owners.

• If you don’t sign and date as a ticket owner, you waive all rights to any and all prizes won by each ticket owner and/or of the group.

• If someone is unable to sign, someone may contribute the $2.00 on their behalf and can sign for them (ie..John Doe for Jane Smith), the person signing is not the ticket owner rather the person they are signing for is the ticket owner.   Signature by one for another constitutes either full accepance of this agreement or waiver of any and all prize money won by any or all of the other ticket owners or of the group. If the prize money is waived, it will be equally distributed to the other ticket owners.

• There are no verbal agreements.

• Violation of any or all of the terms of this agreement will constitute full forfeiture of your share of any and all prize monies won by the group and/or the other ticket owners and your share will be equally re-distributed to the other ticket owners.

Signatures on attached page……..

ABC 123, Inc.

Co-Worker Powerball Group Ticket

Agreement

Signature Page

Your signature below confirms you have read and agree to the terms above and that you agree this agreement is enforceable by the laws of the United States and all of its Territories.

Ticket Owners:    

________ = ________QP lines purchased

Ronnie316

Why do you sent a picture of only one ticket?

• A picture of the group ticket will be sent via text or email to each ticket owner after it is purchased. This is the only ticket the group and each ticket owners own together.   It is understood that several ticket holders play the lottery outside of the group and only the winnings of the group ticket are the shared winnings.
psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by Stack47 on Aug 3, 2013

I Agree!>>>>>> but more like the "perfect economy" for lottery states $$$ Dupe Alert

The economy now creates only PT jobs<<<<<<<<<full time work now given the choice 2 go PT position R

find another job>>>>?????? whatever>>>>whereever>>>>just CYA anyway U can>food stamps???????

Party UR boat is sink'g>bouys & gulls buy Powerball

ticket this weekend "GIT RICH QUICK" NoelJack-in-the-Box Party

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Aug 3, 2013

Why do you sent a picture of only one ticket?

Beacause there is only one QP tix with 5 lines.  Each of us threw in $2.00.

Ronnie316

Will there still only be "a ticket" if 11 people throw in?

Ronnie316

What if everyone wants to increase their chances by a multiple of 10 and throw in $20. each instead of $2. each, how many "a ticket" will there be after that?

brees2012's avatarbrees2012

Have my winning powerball ticket  Smile

I will share the money  with 25 people and

several organizations ( pay it forward )

Ronnie316

Quote: Originally posted by brees2012 on Aug 3, 2013

Got mine too. Yes Nod

Kee12's avatarKee12

US Flag

You might want to be using USA MEGA powerball quickpick option, and then sort it out yourself if you find the numbers unfavorable.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Ronnie316 on Aug 3, 2013

Green laugh Good point...... The only reason I dont pick my oun numbers is because I like so many of them it takes me an hour and a half to fill out all the play slips. LOL

You're going to really have a problem in September when MegaMillions gives you seventy-five to like.  Right now I can get all of my favorites on two play slips

Ronnie316

You're going to really have a problem in September when MegaMillions gives you seventy-five to like.  Right now I can get all of my favorites on two play slips

Wow, excellent work. 5 slips is the lowest I can go, and thats $50. for PB play. Im losing interest in MM.

Ronnie316

It doesn't matter if you have a signed agreement. If you win the lottery all they have to do is litigate and you wont collect the money until a judge says you can, and the decision will depend on which judge you get.

FrankBurns

Anyone have an update? It's bound to go over 300

Romancandle's avatarRomancandle

US Flag

It bugs me when that happens too... I'm always curious what random string I'll get too... funny how "random" works that way Crazy

Alas... the QP's usually end up being the winner... Good luck all!

Got a feeling somebody will hit it tonight!

Better not be New Jersey... they've been hogging the lottery trough lately LOL

Bet Calif is licking their chops

Jon D's avatarJon D

Quote: Originally posted by Romancandle on Aug 3, 2013

It bugs me when that happens too... I'm always curious what random string I'll get too... funny how "random" works that way Crazy

Alas... the QP's usually end up being the winner... Good luck all!

Got a feeling somebody will hit it tonight!

Better not be New Jersey... they've been hogging the lottery trough lately LOL

Yep, Cali is due. Are the lotto gods listening? Sun Smiley

veganlife125's avatarveganlife125

I'd say its time to spend $2!  Just killing time till mega millions new odds kick inBig Grin

miracleplay5's avatarmiracleplay5

Quote: Originally posted by veganlife125 on Aug 3, 2013

I'd say its time to spend $2!  Just killing time till mega millions new odds kick inBig Grin

How cool is that..I saw vegan and got excited.I was just in sevierville,tn on vacation 2 weeks ago.No vegan restaurant options in the area so I had to by grocery and cook.I was the only vegan in the group.anyway went to nashville for 2 days b4 returning to florida & I found The wild cow..I had the california style black bean burger IT WAS SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!I wish I wouldve gotten 2 I also had the oatmeal creme pie.it was delicious.well when I see vegans I get excited bc we seen to be few in numbers.

well since this is about powerball I say there will be some winners tonight..hopefully a vegan will win!!!! Green laughHurray!pay less to win more..Peace:)

Don't spend the $4 from getting the powerball only all in one place.

I myself have the winning jackpot ticket.

Good Luck!

Cheers

Got my personal ticket, and office pool tickets too. Good luck to ya

Quote: Originally posted by schmuckatelly on Aug 3, 2013

Got my personal ticket, and office pool tickets too. Good luck to ya

My employees are not allowed to have an office pool, because I cant afford to lose all my staff at once if they winROFLYes Nod$300 million dollars is more than enough for a small staff to up and quit without notice.

pay less to win the most..Peace:)

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by miracleplay5 on Aug 3, 2013

My employees are not allowed to have an office pool, because I cant afford to lose all my staff at once if they winROFLYes Nod$300 million dollars is more than enough for a small staff to up and quit without notice.

Sounds like they don't need to win a lottery to have good reason to up and quit without notice, being told what they can and can't do when it comes to the lotteries is reason enough.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by FrankBurns on Aug 3, 2013

Anyone have an update? It's bound to go over 300

Ohio still has $290M posted on its website, USAMega is probably as update as the PB website.

CLETU$

Sounds like they don't need to win a lottery to have good reason to up and quit without notice, being told what they can and can't do when it comes to the lotteries is reason enough.

I Agree!  I'd quit just to pi$$ the boss off.

RedStang's avatarRedStang

I told my boss i would use up the vacation time i earned first, then quit. Thumbs Up

FrankBurns

Ohio still has $290M posted on its website, USAMega is probably as update as the PB website.

I just bought another Quick Pick and it still says>> EST. CASH VALUE $172,700,000 Sat Aug03 2013 15:12:26CTLurking

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

My office group has entertained the idea of funding peoples start up companies like Shart Tank....with one additional caveat that they themselves must help 2 other people within 10 years.  The thought of the snowball of people getting out of the rat race is awesome!

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

haha you're right about being told what to do. It must feel like jail working for a person who forbids non distractive activity that brings employees together. Last year when we used to have a lottery pool at my work place and 14 of the 16 employees participated, my boss decided to join us because he knew he would have migraines training a new crew if we won. We didn't mind him joining us. Smart guy.

Quote: Originally posted by maringoman on Aug 3, 2013

haha you're right about being told what to do. It must feel like jail working for a person who forbids non distractive activity that brings employees together. Last year when we used to have a lottery pool at my work place and 14 of the 16 employees participated, my boss decided to join us because he knew he would have migraines training a new crew if we won. We didn't mind him joining us. Smart guy.

I have my supervisor, my shift Lt, and 2 senior dept supervisors in my pool, lol.

Goteki54's avatarGoteki54

$2.00 can't buy anyone a gallon of gas but itself, but it can win a jackpot that can buy you all the gas you'll ever need.

IamTheWinner

I am feeling that i am going to win it.

Romancandle's avatarRomancandle

Quote: Originally posted by IamTheWinner on Aug 3, 2013

I am feeling that i am going to win it.

I'm feeling somebody is going to win it tonight... good luck to you!

T-minus 2hrs and some change...Group HugDrum

hsg2000

Quote: Originally posted by alexnt55 on Aug 3, 2013

A When the new powerball record was hit the prize amounts are pretty close to where they were then after 11 rollovers. Annuity is at 300 mill opposed to 270 mill then but the cash value then was 176 mill so its a little lower then that now but not by much. Last time it rolled to 364 annuity and 232 cash befor it rolled once more to the 591 annuity and 371 cash prize that was won. If it rolls Sat then it should go up to probably high 300s annuity and around 230 cash. What may boost this one a bit more is its the beginning of the month and the MM jackpot is low as opposed to being close to 200 mill last time. 2 more rolls and we will see the usual madness in buying tickets like the last time. Once you see JP get up to the high 300s or 400 or more then ticket sales really explode. While im greedy and want to hit this Sat or the following Wed if it rolls agaian if i dont hit then id like to see 2 more rollovers and the early estimate keep going up by the day as always happens when you start out advertising over 400 mill. While 173 million cash option is more then i would know what to do with I love it when they start advertising like 450 mill and within 24 hrs its already moved up 75 million or so then usually is changed agaian at least one more time befor the drawing. 2 rollovers and i figure we will be looking at a 600 million annuity JP. Would take anothe rollover after that to break the 471 cash that MM set awhile back. Let the madness begin and good luck to all.

Magnificent!!!

It is still a big cash payment!!

Ronnie316

These are not my regular numbers. Im hope one of my QPs hit........

Sat, Aug 3, 2013

21-24-36-42-45, Powerball: 15?Prize Payouts

https://www.lotterypost.com/game/4

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

If I worked for you and you did that and I knew you were a vegan, I'd dump a bucket of pig blood on your desk.  LOL

brees2012's avatarbrees2012

Hope it rolls over .......

weshar75's avatarweshar75

Hope it rolls over .......

So do I Brees!  So Do I!-weshar75

US Flag

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 2, 2013

Woo HOO!

good luck to yinz all

Wow, dpoly1, you are not playing the "powerplay" insurance option anymore? Blush

Now that's really silly, running a business with a closed mind. Think outside the box, and join the pool, unless they forbid you to join, because you are such a terrible boss. I bet they still had the pool outside of work. I CAN TELL YOU ONLY USE FLOWERED SCENTED TOILET PAPER. While at it, go find yourself some meat, or get off that vegan diet because its turning you into a monster.PEACE.Rant

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

I hope it rolls over, since I went to buy my PB ticket and the machine locked me out -- I ordered a half minute too late!

Sad Wavey

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Aug 4, 2013

I hope it rolls over, since I went to buy my PB ticket and the machine locked me out -- I ordered a half minute too late!

Sad Wavey

You must be JOKING!!! Waiting till the last second = NUTS.Thud

Toronto

It's late now, think someone won

Todd's avatarTodd

A little OT, but thought you all might be interested to learn that someone finally won Hot Lotto tonight.

$7.3 million jackpot, won in New Mexico.

RedStang's avatarRedStang

307. They keep torturing us.

BBLL's avatarBBLL

I think so too.

We needed it to roll, two more times Group Hug

Toronto

Who knew all you had to do was pick multiples of 3 and you'd win it all this drawing Big Smile

New York's avatarNew York

Did someone win tonight?

Toronto

BTW, just estimating the tickets sold based on previous run up to these levels + the increase in the JP value from where it began, I estimated about 54 million tickets sold and 77% chance of rolling

Todd's avatarTodd

$400 MILLION 

Toronto

No one won!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Toronto on Aug 4, 2013

Who knew all you had to do was pick multiples of 3 and you'd win it all this drawing Big Smile

Costs you a pretty penny if you try to cover all the multiples of 3 in the field. Its not as easy as it sounds. What?

BBLL's avatarBBLL

Quote: Originally posted by Toronto on Aug 4, 2013

No one won!!!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Todd on Aug 4, 2013

$400 MILLION 

That'll work.

Thanks Todd.

400 Million Yeah Party

New York's avatarNew York

$400 MILLION 

Wow!

tnlotto1's avatartnlotto1

A little OT, but thought you all might be interested to learn that someone finally won Hot Lotto tonight.

$7.3 million jackpot, won in New Mexico.

Thank you Todd for the correct information. The first site I checked said it rolled over to 7,360,000 but now it says one million for wednesday.

Quote: Originally posted by RedStang on Aug 3, 2013

I told my boss i would use up the vacation time i earned first, then quit. Thumbs Up

lol..depending on your career your boss should cut you a check and retire with you..geesh your comment was the most sane.so many other ignorant envious pitiful miserable people on here..insulted me..lol..I guess they have been on a lottery losing streak..not sure why people are cyber thugs and bullies..I wont even give them the satisfaction of responding to them individually..but I did laugh.shame on me for laughing at the mentally ill, broke, miserable people.

my employees are very happy..they may have a pool but I dont allow it for more serious legal reasons.it was meant to be funny when I said'"they would all quit at the same time"My employees quitting are the least of my worries.those of you that ignorantly responded to me would have to be educated to understand business and business law.but since you are a bunch of ignorant unedcated miserable people I will just continue to laugh at your comments. 

Somebody said they would quit bc they dont want to be told what to do.smh wow..when you go to work at mc donalds you are told to wear that uniform and smile.you dont like that either?But you still put that uniform on..lol.pay less to win the most..Peace:)

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 3, 2013

If I worked for you and you did that and I knew you were a vegan, I'd dump a bucket of pig blood on your desk.  LOL

No NoNOT NICE!!!.well shoot these days big jackpot winners win MILLIONS and go broke fast.I will advise against people burning bridges..pay less to win the most.Peace:)

rock_nc's avatarrock_nc

There were no jackpot winners Saturday, but 1,807,981 players across the nation won more than $22.5 Million in prizes in America's Game.  Click here to see the winning numbers. That's alot of winners! But not any 5 numbers right winners in North Carolina. I didn't get but 2 numbers on my ticket correct!  Will get my 6 dollars worth on Wednesday! Good Luck to all of you!!!!

veganlife125's avatarveganlife125

How cool is that..I saw vegan and got excited.I was just in sevierville,tn on vacation 2 weeks ago.No vegan restaurant options in the area so I had to by grocery and cook.I was the only vegan in the group.anyway went to nashville for 2 days b4 returning to florida & I found The wild cow..I had the california style black bean burger IT WAS SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!I wish I wouldve gotten 2 I also had the oatmeal creme pie.it was delicious.well when I see vegans I get excited bc we seen to be few in numbers.

well since this is about powerball I say there will be some winners tonight..hopefully a vegan will win!!!! Green laughHurray!pay less to win more..Peace:)

Management are certainly expanding the menu's to include health conscious people.  No matter where we go straight salad with mustard and unsweet tea is available haha!  The black bean burger sounds great!  I was just firing up the grill you want me to put on an extra boca soy burger topped with mushrooms, green peppers, hot peppers, and onions?  Boiling some red potatoes to go with it( got to avoid that oil in the fries lol).  Good luck on the 400+ as well!

rdr you want one to?LOL

Quote: Originally posted by veganlife125 on Aug 4, 2013

Management are certainly expanding the menu's to include health conscious people.  No matter where we go straight salad with mustard and unsweet tea is available haha!  The black bean burger sounds great!  I was just firing up the grill you want me to put on an extra boca soy burger topped with mushrooms, green peppers, hot peppers, and onions?  Boiling some red potatoes to go with it( got to avoid that oil in the fries lol).  Good luck on the 400+ as well!

rdr you want one to?LOL

Sounds delicious..enjoy.If I was still in Nashville I would sooo stop by...Hyperpay less and win more..PEace:)

Quote: Originally posted by miracleplay5 on Aug 4, 2013

lol..depending on your career your boss should cut you a check and retire with you..geesh your comment was the most sane.so many other ignorant envious pitiful miserable people on here..insulted me..lol..I guess they have been on a lottery losing streak..not sure why people are cyber thugs and bullies..I wont even give them the satisfaction of responding to them individually..but I did laugh.shame on me for laughing at the mentally ill, broke, miserable people.

my employees are very happy..they may have a pool but I dont allow it for more serious legal reasons.it was meant to be funny when I said'"they would all quit at the same time"My employees quitting are the least of my worries.those of you that ignorantly responded to me would have to be educated to understand business and business law.but since you are a bunch of ignorant unedcated miserable people I will just continue to laugh at your comments. 

Somebody said they would quit bc they dont want to be told what to do.smh wow..when you go to work at mc donalds you are told to wear that uniform and smile.you dont like that either?But you still put that uniform on..lol.pay less to win the most..Peace:)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!! In merely 3 posts, you have managed to open up the dark corners of your soul, for all to see. LAMBASTING the whole site is rather unwise. Its very clear, that you are not open to other peoples' opinion. What your "employees" mutter under their breath, when you walk by, the people on this site will gladly tell you face to face. Take a second, and look in the mirror, and you will be shocked to find that you were actually describing yourself in that post. Your "employees", if they can work for you, are mature enough to handle any issues, unforseen, relating to office pools. There is a big world out there, and IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU BUT YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SO. Way too sensitive. RELAX What?Big GrinMad. PEACE..........INSTANT CLASSIC.

Hey Fellas-what happened to all the posts, that were made today, August 05, 2013?. They all seem to have been deleted, vanished, in limbo or suspended animation. I accidentally saw a post, earlier in the day, by an angry poster, Mad questioning why they have not deleted the posts. Now, mine are all gone. COMPLETELY BIZZARE!!!. CENSORSHIP BY BIG SISTER? HMMM!!!?.

helpmewin's avatarhelpmewin

Quote: Originally posted by mypiemaster on Aug 5, 2013

Hey Fellas-what happened to all the posts, that were made today, August 05, 2013?. They all seem to have been deleted, vanished, in limbo or suspended animation. I accidentally saw a post, earlier in the day, by an angry poster, Mad questioning why they have not deleted the posts. Now, mine are all gone. COMPLETELY BIZZARE!!!. CENSORSHIP BY BIG SISTER? HMMM!!!?.

I think it's called DefragmentationHurray!

lilluv

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Aug 4, 2013

Wow, dpoly1, you are not playing the "powerplay" insurance option anymore? Blush

I Agree!HaveA Ball it's always good to have a Kool MillionBig GrinBanana

Quote: Originally posted by lilluv on Aug 7, 2013

I Agree!HaveA Ball it's always good to have a Kool MillionBig GrinBanana

...a Kool MillionBig GrinBananaa week, makes Dr. Poverty go away.Yes Nod

jamella724

The prize is getting better and better. More and more players will definitely purchase their tickets to have a chance to win this jackpot prize. For a change I will purchase Power Play, I hope my winnings will increased by 2x.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story