Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beware of !!SPAM!! ** REPORT THIS POST FOR SPAM ATTEMPT ** website, it's a scam!

Topic closed. Posted 3 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #149861
December 10, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I am a new member here, the reason I've subscribed to this forum is to warmly recommend to all you guys who want to play safe, never buy tickets on <snip>. It's an offshore gambling company that *steals* money from credit cards! I have played 10 tickets one month ago on their website, and they charged me 40 tickets! They always told me to wait for the refund because they have to fix a "glitch" in the transaction... They are collecting money offshore in Cyprus, a small bankrupted European country that has already started confiscating its own people’s bank deposits... The website belongs to LEDONFORD Ltd,  (77 Strovolou Avenue, Office 204, 2018 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus), which also owns <snip> and <snip>.

If you have been ripped off by one of these sites you may want to contact the FBI and start an investigation, as the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU cannot do anything with offshore businesses, it can only defend you against companies located in the US and Canada. Look online for the website of the FBI- Internet Fraud Division, and simply submit on their site a complaint, as I have already done, well documented with emails, receipts, etc so that they can take action and do an official investigation on the transactions and online activities performed by the reported site.

These ripoff sites basically take your money and then disappear or refuse to honor anything. If by chance you happen to win something with your ticket, they will tell you to use the winning by buying other tickets! So you will never see ANY money!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.