Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to make me not feel so devastated anymore after significant numbers came up...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 months ago by ArizonaDream.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Manchester
United Kingdom
Member #174820
May 14, 2016
6 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2016, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

...that I did not play... I am from Canada and living in the UK at the moment but I have spent the past few months completely freaked out and often thinking throughout the day about how stupid I have been to not have chosen significant numbers to me, instead of studying the past results to see which numbers were ''due''. I kept feeling a burning sensation in my brain as I was not listening to my heart, is hard to explain, but I thought I was being smart. -until the next morning where I loaded up the thunderball results and saw that it started with the day I was born and ended with my age. The numbers in the middle were significant in terms of being a 24, (hours in a day) a 32 (Freemason number as I study conspiracies) and there was one more.... a 27, which is not significant to me, except it is composed of a 2 and a 7. Sure, I can imagine it never happened, but it did.

I have been though hell here and I really want to go home, but there are no jobs and this did not help my depression. My so called wife would hit me and ended up cheating on me after aborting a baby I accidentally created by not pulling out fast enough and was blamed for inserting a demon in her mental self, and I miss my family deeply, even made a fund raiser to get back home and ended up having to spend most of the money donated that would only get me a flight back home on electricity and food as time went on where I tried to find a place to stay once I got back to Canada. I've seen articles of people who won 32 million pounds but are still living in their old home, clearly don't care nor need the money, rich people who have no idea what it is like to be poor so they care not to help others, and I even had a lady at a local church tell me they will not be giving food out cause I looked too good, completely judgmental pieces of trash. I may keep myself tidy at times, but it in no way means I do not need help.

Anyway, I would like some advice beyond ''the lottery is just a scam'' crap, would really help. I personally see my stupid decision as a learning experience, to follow my heart, but I am now lost for significant numbers to choose to avoid feeling gutted... Or has my chance passed? I know that people can win on lucky dips or other significant numbers, but I am looking for some hope that I have not lost the boost I needed to not have to depend on the system that I am trying to expose as enslaving us all. - The truth is, as people have been socially conditioned to judge others, be it rich , poor, white, black, old, young, nationality, sexuality, any difference you may have, the truth is, nobody needs to slave away, I mean, work. We could all be running the suppressed free energy technology devices and grow our own food. Even solar power would do fine. The simple solution for world peace will not be funded by the Rockefeller foundation or any so called elitist calling for a world tyrannical government, it would need to be funded, or started by people who have the funding to spread the word about what is really going on and how to be self sufficient. - So if any lottery winner or rich person would like to change the world, pay for adverts and banners and posters with the proof of proved conspiracies, such as fluoride, and clean energy technology suppression. 

On an ending note, I just want to point out that I was not able to get out of bed for some time following that draw, and I still think of it to this day. Recently the Euromillions started with my sister's age and contained a number that had not appeared in ages. - It seems like the universe is either taking the piss, or offering gifts of easy numbers... that I do not choose.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, I cannot post links here, but just add /lovepeace999 after the facebook URL. Take care, and good luck to you all!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2016, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

...that I did not play... I am from Canada and living in the UK at the moment but I have spent the past few months completely freaked out and often thinking throughout the day about how stupid I have been to not have chosen significant numbers to me, instead of studying the past results to see which numbers were ''due''. I kept feeling a burning sensation in my brain as I was not listening to my heart, is hard to explain, but I thought I was being smart. -until the next morning where I loaded up the thunderball results and saw that it started with the day I was born and ended with my age. The numbers in the middle were significant in terms of being a 24, (hours in a day) a 32 (Freemason number as I study conspiracies) and there was one more.... a 27, which is not significant to me, except it is composed of a 2 and a 7. Sure, I can imagine it never happened, but it did.

I have been though hell here and I really want to go home, but there are no jobs and this did not help my depression. My so called wife would hit me and ended up cheating on me after aborting a baby I accidentally created by not pulling out fast enough and was blamed for inserting a demon in her mental self, and I miss my family deeply, even made a fund raiser to get back home and ended up having to spend most of the money donated that would only get me a flight back home on electricity and food as time went on where I tried to find a place to stay once I got back to Canada. I've seen articles of people who won 32 million pounds but are still living in their old home, clearly don't care nor need the money, rich people who have no idea what it is like to be poor so they care not to help others, and I even had a lady at a local church tell me they will not be giving food out cause I looked too good, completely judgmental pieces of trash. I may keep myself tidy at times, but it in no way means I do not need help.

Anyway, I would like some advice beyond ''the lottery is just a scam'' crap, would really help. I personally see my stupid decision as a learning experience, to follow my heart, but I am now lost for significant numbers to choose to avoid feeling gutted... Or has my chance passed? I know that people can win on lucky dips or other significant numbers, but I am looking for some hope that I have not lost the boost I needed to not have to depend on the system that I am trying to expose as enslaving us all. - The truth is, as people have been socially conditioned to judge others, be it rich , poor, white, black, old, young, nationality, sexuality, any difference you may have, the truth is, nobody needs to slave away, I mean, work. We could all be running the suppressed free energy technology devices and grow our own food. Even solar power would do fine. The simple solution for world peace will not be funded by the Rockefeller foundation or any so called elitist calling for a world tyrannical government, it would need to be funded, or started by people who have the funding to spread the word about what is really going on and how to be self sufficient. - So if any lottery winner or rich person would like to change the world, pay for adverts and banners and posters with the proof of proved conspiracies, such as fluoride, and clean energy technology suppression. 

On an ending note, I just want to point out that I was not able to get out of bed for some time following that draw, and I still think of it to this day. Recently the Euromillions started with my sister's age and contained a number that had not appeared in ages. - It seems like the universe is either taking the piss, or offering gifts of easy numbers... that I do not choose.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, I cannot post links here, but just add /lovepeace999 after the facebook URL. Take care, and good luck to you all!

Your post sounds like a joke, real depression and mental illness isn't something to joke about.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Manchester
      United Kingdom
      Member #174820
      May 14, 2016
      6 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much for your kind words where I finally after a few months decided to share this story and my feelings. So nice of you. What is a joke is how some people tend to (As we can see clearly in your reply) act on their assumptions as if they are concrete reality. Would you like to see my frigging birth certificate to see my birth date to see how it relates to the numbers drawn on 16 of March 2016 in the thunderball in the UK that you can find by using a search engine. Anyways, thanks for the support, really gives me a warm feeling, especially since this is my first post and as I said, I have taken some time to express this story. Again, thanks so much.

Even though I am not rich yet, I am far more richer in terms of spirituality, the TRUE VALUE OF LIFE than the likes of you and pretty much most people around me who relish in trying to make their miserable lives better by trying to put others down, judging others. NICE ONE! REAL SWELL MAN!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4984 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can look at numbers after the fact and relate them to something in your life. You are seeing connections to numbers that are just coincidental. I would move forward with other things in your life.

You really should not play the lottery and need to talk to gamblers anonymous. The sexual references, among other things, show you have some mental health issues.

J'aime La France.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
          Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1279 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Simple solution...Next time run two tickets.  One ticket with your significant numbers and another ticket with "whatever". 

P.S.  You people in Canada want jobs?   Find someone like Trump.

Never give up.  Banana

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Simple solution...Next time run two tickets.  One ticket with your significant numbers and another ticket with "whatever". 

P.S.  You people in Canada want jobs?   Find someone like Trump.

I agree with you 100%!! Trump creates jobs OUTSIDE of the U.S. Won't help us one bit. Great post!

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

One2win's avatar - Trek Galaxy2.gif
              MyTown
              Bahamas
              Member #167573
              July 20, 2015
              232 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2016, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much for your kind words where I finally after a few months decided to share this story and my feelings. So nice of you. What is a joke is how some people tend to (As we can see clearly in your reply) act on their assumptions as if they are concrete reality. Would you like to see my frigging birth certificate to see my birth date to see how it relates to the numbers drawn on 16 of March 2016 in the thunderball in the UK that you can find by using a search engine. Anyways, thanks for the support, really gives me a warm feeling, especially since this is my first post and as I said, I have taken some time to express this story. Again, thanks so much.

Even though I am not rich yet, I am far more richer in terms of spirituality, the TRUE VALUE OF LIFE than the likes of you and pretty much most people around me who relish in trying to make their miserable lives better by trying to put others down, judging others. NICE ONE! REAL SWELL MAN!

I feel you, Jaxman - I will pray to the Good Lord that he makes a way out for you to have success in your financial endeavours.  Don't give up in believing in the good: in life, in spirit and in humanity - a loving Creator works through them all to manifest his kindness and compassion.

Success is liking yourself, what you do and how you do it!

Psalm 122:6

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                Mcminnville, Oregon
                United States
                Member #3013
                December 13, 2003
                3093 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Jaxman I have been living with a mental illness for 16 years now and think that you are over looking the fun in lotto.  I am on the low end of the financial spectrum but my only vice is to get state and national tickets for lotto when my budget lets me.  I set aside $100 a month for lotto to get QP's for megabucks, powerball and mega millions.  I would not dwell on the past results because lotto numbers change constantly.  Just pick your numbers and go with it or play QP's and remember it is a game for entertainment if you win or not.-weshar75

US Flag

NY
                  United States
                  Member #23835
                  October 16, 2005
                  3502 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Friends can be helpful. For you a good therapist will be far better.

Manchester
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #174820
                    May 14, 2016
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: May 15, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies and advice, but there is no next time now, as my numbers have come up.... They could start with something else significant and end with something else significant, but whenever I decide I need to choose ''my numbers'' I always get distracted or cannot really figure out what I should stick with.

To the person who said I have mental issues by making a sexual reference, I only was describing part of my situation where yes, my mental health has been affected by events in my life, I have been abused, and need a good life, my own home now.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Stop playing the lottery. You should read books about money. Learn to save your money. Stop wishing and hoping. That's a sure way to stay poor for the rest of your life. Take action, put in effort to go find a suitable job and save a percentage of your earnings. I'm not here to judge or assume but from the tone of your posts, you're playing the victim role and want people to feel sorry. Be a victor, take action, stop being lazy and go make opprotunities for yourself.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                        Green Bay
                        United States
                        Member #169391
                        October 15, 2015
                        1279 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2016, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Stop playing the lottery. You should read books about money. Learn to save your money. Stop wishing and hoping. That's a sure way to stay poor for the rest of your life. Take action, put in effort to go find a suitable job and save a percentage of your earnings. I'm not here to judge or assume but from the tone of your posts, you're playing the victim role and want people to feel sorry. Be a victor, take action, stop being lazy and go make opprotunities for yourself.

I Agree!

Never give up.  Banana

Manchester
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #174820
                          May 14, 2016
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes, great advice for someone who has not done that already. You have two errors however: One is to suggest to stop playing, which would be the dumbest thing to do, and the other error is to assume that I am not doing the other things you have suggested. Oh, another error is to think I want people to feel sorry for me. I just wanted to get it off my chest and see how people would react. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it, and another thing; I am the FARTHEST thing from lazy. I am constantly doing things, creating things, making music, etc.

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
                            Member #169277
                            October 10, 2015
                            630 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2016, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies and advice, but there is no next time now, as my numbers have come up.... They could start with something else significant and end with something else significant, but whenever I decide I need to choose ''my numbers'' I always get distracted or cannot really figure out what I should stick with.

To the person who said I have mental issues by making a sexual reference, I only was describing part of my situation where yes, my mental health has been affected by events in my life, I have been abused, and need a good life, my own home now.

My birthday, month, day of month, and last 2 digits of year came came up in Mega Millions within the past month.  So what?  I used to play my birthday numbers at times last year. I haven't played all 3 together on one line any time this year. A fourth number in that same drawing was one I have played a lot this year.  Still, so what? It's mostly meaningless. If anything, a near miss makes me want to continue playing numbers out of my personal pool of "lucky" numbers.  I certainly don't think that my one and only chance has slipped by. 

I hope that somehow you can find a way to feel better about yourself, at least a little. and I don't mean regarding the lottery. Find a way to improve just one small aspect of your life and let momentum towards the positive keep moving you forward.

(Edit - I wrote the above before reading your latest post. I type slowly on rhis phone)

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              51178 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Don't cry over spilled milk: In other words: Don't be upset over something that has already happened and cannot be changed!

On February 11th, Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day is observed by many as a day to think positive.  A day for looking on the bright side of things then carry that with you every day after.  Do not worry and do not stress over the little things.   Life is too short to let the little things bother us. 

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!