Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to make me not feel so devastated anymore after significant numbers came up...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 months ago by ArizonaDream.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
Green Bay
United States
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1248 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes, great advice for someone who has not done that already. You have two errors however: One is to suggest to stop playing, which would be the dumbest thing to do, and the other error is to assume that I am not doing the other things you have suggested. Oh, another error is to think I want people to feel sorry for me. I just wanted to get it off my chest and see how people would react. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it, and another thing; I am the FARTHEST thing from lazy. I am constantly doing things, creating things, making music, etc.

If you don't have a job, how do you survive?  On a side note, its great you create things and make music but how does that improve your financial situation?

Never give up.  Banana

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
    Green Bay
    United States
    Member #169391
    October 15, 2015
    1248 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you 100%!! Trump creates jobs OUTSIDE of the U.S. Won't help us one bit. Great post!

Hey Loser...Who cares where he has his Trump ties made.  He employs thousands of highly paid people here in the US.  Get real man.

Never give up.  Banana

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
      Member #169277
      October 10, 2015
      630 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, great advice for someone who has not done that already. You have two errors however: One is to suggest to stop playing, which would be the dumbest thing to do, and the other error is to assume that I am not doing the other things you have suggested. Oh, another error is to think I want people to feel sorry for me. I just wanted to get it off my chest and see how people would react. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it, and another thing; I am the FARTHEST thing from lazy. I am constantly doing things, creating things, making music, etc.

Well, in one post you say there is no next time, in the above post you say it would be dumb to stop.   If it's making you feel stressed out or desperate to play, it's time to take a break.