Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2022, 9:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

2100 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 136 of 141
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 161 ]  [76.30%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 50 ]  [23.70%]
Total Valid Votes [ 211 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
12580 Posts

Im done wasting time talking with an idiot.

Why, were you taking him for something else?

Don't treat him seriously. I don't think he really realizes how stupid his posts look. I started to read them again (after taking some break) and, oh man, I haven't had a better laugh in weeks. He constantly gives reasons to poke fun at him. I guess he likes it - I definitely do.

Well, I always thought he's an idiot. For a while I was enjoying getting under his skin. But, like playing fetch with the dog, it gets boring after a while.

Time to just let him post to himself about how "probability math" is so great, and how LO's are on his trail to keep him from winning $2.

Green laugh

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2065 Posts

Well, I always thought he's an idiot. For a while I was enjoying getting under his skin. But, like playing fetch with the dog, it gets boring after a while.

Time to just let him post to himself about how "probability math" is so great, and how LO's are on his trail to keep him from winning $2.

Green laugh

"For a while I was enjoying getting under his skin. But, like playing fetch with the dog, it gets boring after a while."

LOL..Guess you've finally started to see the Light...as I No No don't care whut YOU or ANYBODYELSE thinkz ...

It'z really about WHO I choose to believe..Thumbs Down Idiots like YOU, with No knowledge of "Probability Math" , stuck in yo "Texez 2 Step",.. or GOD's Immutable Laws that he's shown me..Thumbs Up.. nowhere near a toss up..Wink

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Canada
      Member #218122
      October 17, 2021
      65 Posts

Time to just let him post to himself about how "probability math" is so great, and how LO's are on his trail to keep him from winning $2.

Definitely a good idea. He is in a league of his own. Let him stay there. Continue conversations as he never existed. Not a single thread will loose on that as he does not have anything useful to contribute.

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2065 Posts

Time to just let him post to himself about how "probability math" is so great, and how LO's are on his trail to keep him from winning $2.

Definitely a good idea. He is in a league of his own. Let him stay there. Continue conversations as he never existed. Not a single thread will loose on that as he does not have anything useful to contribute.

"He is in a league of his own."

Well, it seemz as tho YOU can't suppress your conscious truth..az the TRUTH alwayz rises to da Top...like air, submerged in water...Wink

Since there is No No NOBODY here that seemz to understand "Probability Math"..that WOULD put me in a League, that excludes most, but not ALL.. 

A Leauge of Truth Seekerz

Which explains your continueous further intellectual sinking in this in-dept conceptual Topic...like a fool, that doesn't seem to know when to git back to land..so, laugh & enjoy the process of your cyber-death.. for

YOU drown, because of Ignorance..Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

United States
          Member #190447
          June 11, 2018
          104 Posts

LOs are on ANYBODY'S trail,.. if you're using Probability Math..or your system gives them problems

CrazyRoll EyesHit With Stick

SmashHear he hear he folks, bazzic maff versus probability maff printed digitally, not hand wriddin in on a play slip, can and will be held against you by the LO's come drawing time Bash. dae noses whom u are frums awl yo digital fingas prints. Hardie har har. i be quits playen now cause i be havz no chances to eva win.

#maffNowinslotteryonlyluckydogorcat.Everyone else=loser.

{probability is NO guarantee} only your mounting losses will be Guaranteed

The gambler's fallacy is the  belief that the probability for an outcome after a series of outcomes is not the same as the probability for a single outcome. The gambler's fallacy is real and true in cases where the events in question are independent and identically distributed.

Canada
            Member #218122
            October 17, 2021
            65 Posts

"For a while I was enjoying getting under his skin. But, like playing fetch with the dog, it gets boring after a while."

LOL..Guess you've finally started to see the Light...as I No No don't care whut YOU or ANYBODYELSE thinkz ...

It'z really about WHO I choose to believe..Thumbs Down Idiots like YOU, with No knowledge of "Probability Math" , stuck in yo "Texez 2 Step",.. or GOD's Immutable Laws that he's shown me..Thumbs Up.. nowhere near a toss up..Wink

-Stat$talker 

or GOD's Immutable Laws that he's shown me..Thumbs Up

Didn't I say before that Stat$ is a prophet? Can you argue with self proclaimed divine messenger?

I think you can - at least LOs are trying.

Stat$, can you tell us what these immutable laws are and how did you get this revelation?

Canada
              Member #218122
              October 17, 2021
              65 Posts

"He is in a league of his own."

Well, it seemz as tho YOU can't suppress your conscious truth..az the TRUTH alwayz rises to da Top...like air, submerged in water...Wink

Since there is No No NOBODY here that seemz to understand "Probability Math"..that WOULD put me in a League, that excludes most, but not ALL.. 

Which explains your continueous further intellectual sinking in this in-dept conceptual Topic...like a fool, that doesn't seem to know when to git back to land..so, laugh & enjoy the process of your cyber-death.. for

YOU drown, because of Ignorance..Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

the TRUTH alwayz rises to da Top

And so does your fart, Stat$. If you are not sure, try it.

Are you creating a new sect of divine lottery players to finally become divine math spiritual leader? Does not look like you are going to gather many acolytes on LP.

YOU drown, because of Ignorance..Thumbs Up

The only thing anybody can drown in is the biblical proportions flood of your totally senseless rants, Stat$. But don't worry, Stat$, my humor boat will keep me afloat.

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2065 Posts

or GOD's Immutable Laws that he's shown me..Thumbs Up

Didn't I say before that Stat$ is a prophet? Can you argue with self proclaimed divine messenger?

I think you can - at least LOs are trying.

Stat$, can you tell us what these immutable laws are and how did you get this revelation?

"Stat$, can you tell us what these immutable laws are "

Yeah, ..I'll do YOU 1 betta than tellin you,.. I want you to find the tallest building in yo City..jump auwphf da top.. That way, I can SHOW you at least 1 ov'em, AND git Rid ov yo @$$ ..kill 2 birdz wit 1 stone..!!.. Az Arnold Swartznegger sayz...

Hyper  DOOO IIT, ..DOOO IT NOOUWH..!!

Canada
                  Member #218122
                  October 17, 2021
                  65 Posts

"Stat$, can you tell us what these immutable laws are "

Yeah, ..I'll do YOU 1 betta than tellin you,.. I want you to find the tallest building in yo City..jump auwphf da top.. That way, I can SHOW you at least 1 ov'em, AND git Rid ov yo @$$ ..kill 2 birdz wit 1 stone..!!.. Az Arnold Swartznegger sayz...

Hyper  DOOO IIT, ..DOOO IT NOOUWH..!!

Yeah, ..I'll do YOU 1 betta than tellin you,.. I want you to find the tallest building in yo City..jump auwphf da top.. That way, I can SHOW you at least 1 ov'em, AND git Rid ov yo @$$ ..kill 2 birdz wit 1 stone..!!.. Az Arnold Swartznegger sayz...

What the heck was that, Stat$? That was the dumbest post from you I've seen so far. Are you sure you are OK?

But I must disappoint you - I live in a tent city and the tallest is only 3 feet high...so I'm afraid I can't grant you this deal.

Stat$, can you tell us what these immutable laws are?

So Stat$, again, what are the laws?

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2065 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 12/8/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type (2.33:1 then 1:2.33) intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz" Hiding Behind Computer..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..Yes Nod

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, (6, rpt) 8, *9, *12, 14, *15, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so.you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance of have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..Thumbs Up

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...(6 rpt), 8, 9, 12, 15, 16 19, 21, 23, 25  ...39% of 26#s..thus a 61% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Cheers

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..2, 7, 13

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2065 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 12/8/21 was in fact "24" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    3-7-33-50-69(24) Thumbs Up

Mad  Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me cause they're bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. SEE'EM?..!!  Chimin in ..tryin to make themselves relevant, or by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"24" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "HOT"  number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..!

My  beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that "Probability Math" haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS    of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER DivineLAWS..(I'll mention them again for International Long -headz wit short memories) LOL..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc

No No No matter WHUT International Drownerz say,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and flags the halting of a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Naughty  Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55887
                        October 23, 2007
                        12580 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 12/8/21 was in fact "24" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    3-7-33-50-69(24) Thumbs Up

Mad  Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me cause they're bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. SEE'EM?..!!  Chimin in ..tryin to make themselves relevant, or by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"24" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "HOT"  number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..!

My  beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that "Probability Math" haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS    of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER DivineLAWS..(I'll mention them again for International Long -headz wit short memories) LOL..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc

No No No matter WHUT International Drownerz say,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and flags the halting of a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Naughty  Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..

-Stat$talker 

Powerball results 12/8;                                               3-7-33-50-69  +  24

_____________________________________________________________

Turtle0747                        2+1

Rcbbuckeye                       1+1

Rman313                           1+1

Magma                               0+1

Maddog                              0+1

Dalvin Payne                     0+1 

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2065 Posts

Powerball results 12/8;                                               3-7-33-50-69  +  24

_____________________________________________________________

Turtle0747                        2+1

Rcbbuckeye                       1+1

Rman313                           1+1

Magma                               0+1

Maddog                              0+1

Dalvin Payne                     0+1 

Thumbs Up..Sooo, the Tag Team list changes once moe..!! LOL

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2065 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 12/11/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type (2.33:1 then1:2.33) intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz".Hiding Behind Computer..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix .. Which are..2, 6, 8, 9,  10,11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 21, 23, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance of have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..Yes Nod

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 2, 6, 8, *9, 11 14, 16,17, *21 24  ...39% of 26#s..thus a 61% reduction of the total 26# MatrixWink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..1, 7, 22

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2065 Posts

Shocked..Ooopz..!!

Ya mean, there ain't no Texez 2 Stepper'z "RRRS Report" fa PB..?

They musta got tired ov covering fa him..!! LOL

Page 136 of 141