Welcome Guest
You last visited February 28, 2021, 9:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Subscriptions

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Nino224.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami, FLA
United States
Member #62791
July 9, 2008
686 Posts

Are there any states that offer subscription plans to out of state residents? I used to have one with NH years ago, but they ended it a while back.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30469
    January 17, 2006
    11537 Posts

Nino224,

Massachusetts

• Only Mass Cash and Megabucks Doubler Season Tickets may be mailed to addresses outside of Massachusetts. A $13 shipping fee will be added to the total purchase cost for Season Tickets mailed out of state. A service fee of approximately 2.4% will be added to your total purchase cost.

https://www.masslottery.com/games/lottery/season-tickets.html

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any. So many systems, so many theories, so few jackpot winners. 

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami, FLA
      United States
      Member #62791
      July 9, 2008
      686 Posts

Got it, thanks!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace