Welcome Guest
You last visited May 8, 2021, 5:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Sandy K; A queen in her own right.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 19 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93
January 21, 2002
75 Posts

I have been doing well; the wife, and I have a new born Girl
Skye is her name; she is doing well at 14. 5 ounces 3 months old, loud and active; just like her daddy. I now hAAVE TWO WOMEN TO KEEP HAPPY. bOY DOES LIFE CHANGE DAILY.

May the richest blessing be to you and your family; and thanks for being concerned about me.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts

just a fellow Christian. You will have to bring your daughter out to our home sometime so I can do a sketch and paint her portrait. I can also take her fishin' when she gets a few months older.......my kids learned as soon as they could walk. I live off a lake and I sure fish a lot. I used to do beautiful carvings of fish but when I was in the hospital so long, I lost my finger strength. Hubby won't let me carve anymore...says I will kill myself. Anyway, I like 377, 973,223,545, 354 and 972,556 and 566 for tomorrow's Michigan draw. What do you think of the numbers?

Sandy

United States
      Member #93
      January 21, 2002
      75 Posts

Oh my WOW I just started learning how to fish well; I got a good brother friend of mine thatn showed me how it was so much fun/ and relaxing

United States
        Member #93
        January 21, 2002
        75 Posts

been playing 377 a long time now; bought to let it go?

Oh wow I love to have a new place to fish; oh my look forward to that; I love catfish my favorite.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts

No catfish here...man-made lake.......pike, bass, crappie, blue gill and perch.......that's all I think is in there. I took my friend's 7 year old out a few weeks ago and she caught one heck of a bass and all on her own. My son-in-law caught a large pike last year. Honest, that 737 is a good number, play it .50 wheel.

Sandy