- tiparker119's Blog has 29 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 23,409 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 128 comments in tiparker119's Blog.
- tiparker119 is a Platinum member
February 16, 2014, 12:29 pmIn the Spirit of the Olympics
February 7, 2014, 12:58 pmPoor Chicago Blacks to Obama: "Just Quit"
Shortly after Tuesday night's State of the Union address by the President, some Black Chicago Activists were asked their perspective and feedback on what Obama had to say. "Mr. President, we'd probably be better off if you called off your presidency off right now. Just quit. Because if this is what you call helping us, then stop helping us."
February 1, 2014, 8:05 amThe Plot Thickens...!!
You gotta check out this new video......Barack Hussein Soebarkah and Loretta Fuddy...
January 16, 2014, 1:44 pmLamborghini Created with Scratch Off Lottery Tickets...!!
Couple creates a Lamborghini supercar out of used scratch-off lottery tickets
January 1, 2014, 1:08 pmObamaCare Dental Plan...!!
December 2, 2013, 7:39 pmFunny Healthcare Mash...!!
This is a funny video...check it out...hope you enjoy...
Last Edited: December 3, 2013, 7:11 am
September 10, 2013, 6:05 pmA Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
What a country!
How about we give God a reason to continue blessing America!
September 8, 2013, 3:13 pmObama Calls Putin a Jackass
Here is another one to check out...
Obaaaama , he doesn't like it when he can't get his way. Poor little Boy.
Last Edited: September 8, 2013, 3:13 pm
September 7, 2013, 12:30 pmMacho Man vs. Sissy-Boy
Check this out.......
November 30, 2012, 12:48 pmMath Is Beautiful...!!
Beautiful Mathematical Equation....
Click below to check it out...!!!
November 11, 2012, 8:52 amWe Salute You...!!
November 5, 2012, 7:40 amAmerica the Beautiful...!!
Remember, this is OUR country and we OWN it....Be Proud....!!!
click below to enjoy....
November 2, 2012, 9:02 amOnly In America...!!
TOP-10 "Only In America" Observations - by a Canadian:
1) Only in America, could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
2) Only in America, could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black.
3) Only in America, could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America, can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America, would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.
6) Only in America, could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."
7) Only in America, could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America, could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return America, on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America, could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America, could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
October 5, 2012, 7:15 pmObama campaign accused of threatening NAACP official for criticizing president
Obama campaign accused of threatening NAACP official for criticizing president
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/05/obama-campaign-accused-of-threatening-naacp-official-for-criticizing-president/#ixzz28T9kHTHx
October 5, 2012, 7:03 pmPA Democrat Refuses To Say Pledge Of Allegiance
HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -Politicians are often criticized for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time that's taken the wrong way. But state Representative Babette Josephs (D-Philadelphia) is being criticized for what she refused to say.