Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:52 pm
You last visited October 30, 2014, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is it with California?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2004, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

It has been 1 hour since the Midday draw and it still has not been posted on the Official California Lottery web site!  I think they must be out surfing or something!  This happens a lot in California.  Sometimes the draw results are not posted for hours, sometimes not until the next day!

C.A.'s avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #1267
    March 14, 2003
    49 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2004, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea of what is wrong with the California Lottery. I too have noticed their failure to post the winning midday numbers in a timely manner. I tried  to E mail them to address the problem  to no avail.  It's not possilbe. I'm truely disgusted  with them and am at a loss as to what to do about it.

C.A.

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2004, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Well, the interest in the lottery in California (at least the Daily 3) is very low.  If you look at the total number of winning tickets each day and compare it with other states...there is no comparison.  We are lucky to get 1,000 winning tickets in one day, but many states have thousands of winning tickets each and every day.  I don't do well at predicting California, so I seldom play it any more, but I do predict for others and a timely posting of the winning numbers would be helpful!!

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2004, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

The draw was 925.  After going to the "winning numbers" page, click on "Daily 3" and it shows the current number!!  It just is not on the "winning numbers" page, yet!!  Amazing!

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
          Yinzer Country, PA
          United States
          Member #4067
          March 18, 2004
          2733 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2004, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

CA is always like that. they wait to post the jackpots for their games as well.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Sacramento,Ca
            United States
            Member #1954
            July 31, 2003
            1766 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2004, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately Cal Lottery is trying harder to keep the money rather than make it more interesting for other players to want to play.

United States
              Member #60
              October 28, 2001
              455 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2004, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully, a letter to Ca's State Treasurer's Office would clean that up. Imagine, We'll take your money...But, we don't do this and we don't do that and we will do what the h@3% we want to do! Every other state is on point with an immediate drawing return (That is unless I visit them) but, it has not hit Calottery who or what keeps them there. What's wrong with them? I guess everything is going to be random. Including, knowing whether or not, you may have or have not won. Tell Arnold S. He'll slap 'em around a bit and get things on the Ball.

lottoscorp ...  

hosni's avatar - hosni
                Escondido, CA
                United States
                Member #70
                December 31, 2001
                11228 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2004, 6:23 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on November 15, 2004

It has been 1 hour since the Midday draw and it still has not been posted on the Official California Lottery web site!  I think they must be out surfing or something!  This happens a lot in California.  Sometimes the draw results are not posted for hours, sometimes not until the next day!

Hey Poway Dude, Try calling this number 1-800-568-8379. You can get the latest numbers from there, or make a complaint.

Platinum John in Escondido

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  21588 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2004, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I know the CA lottery recently updated their web site (on Nov. 1st), so there may be a glitch with their automation.  I would recommend continuing to send e-mails and calling them, so that the issue gets attention by the webmaster.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!