Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:21 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

iWon Pick7 number history

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by empassioned1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
empassioned1's avatar - abns7
Saint Louis, Missouri
United States
Member #17000
June 9, 2005
46 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok, this will probably sound goofy as a guy buying scratchers in Indiana, but does anyone happen to keep a history of the iWon Pick 7 drawings?

I'm experimenting with the draws and I needed the numbers drawn for May 13, 2005  I've looked online but only have two weeks worth of draws listed.

Thanks,

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Impassioned1:

I just looked around the site, couldn't find IWon, but I'm not sure what state to look in.... where is it?

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
      Miss Kitty

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      28005 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

www.iwon.com

love to nibble those micey feet.

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
        Saint Louis, Missouri
        United States
        Member #17000
        June 9, 2005
        46 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

iWon . com has an online game where you pick 7 numbers out of 50, anyone who hits all 7 wins a prize or 70,000 dollars...I'm looking over the drawings, and I was missing that day, but their online history only goes back a couple of weeks.

I noted today that the number 05 has hit for the past 4 draws...often times 3 or more numbers will repeat from draw to draw.

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?