Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:35 pm
You last visited September 17, 2014, 5:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno System that really works

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 9 years ago by reddog.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
new york
United States
Member #21780
September 14, 2005
118 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2005, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I own a Keno system that I had worked on for a few years. I 慸 done so much work on improving it that it has shown to be extremely accurate. It focuses on smaller picks, and I developed it after I studied random Logics in KENO deeply. The only description I can give about it here is that it was developed to take advantage of the frequency of all the 80 numbers that Keno picks from. It抯 powerful and I have had so much trust in it because it [only ] focuses on hitting one number only per draw using a group of numbers as Maids and helpers. The payout is $2.5 for hitting one number in Keno in MA where I live, so for me, $2.5 meant more than what it looks like, to me it meant that I could double my winnings by one and a half if I could predict one digit right. I ignored critics, and whoever thought I was crazy by playing one number that only pays a lousy $2.5, but they failed to see what I saw. And doubling my money is exactly what I was doing for the past couple of years; I 慸 play 3 hours a day, 5 days a week , and I would never wager less than $100 per number per draw every hour. That抯 $150 X 3 hours X 5 days = $2250 a week. Once in a blue moon I抎 miss one number per day. But that never mattered because I抎 still come out winning. The reason why I抦 posting this is because I have decided to quit playing Keno and gambling in general, and focus on other things in my life. I have made enough money to start something else totally different, and it抯 time to [enjoy] other challenges in my life. An other thing is that and Keno is different from the other Lottery Games in a way that with Keno you can't just buy a ticket, go home and relax until the results come out! I just don't have the energy anymore to spend a couple of hours in one place playing keno. So, I抦 here to share this tool with the others, but I抦 not gonna do it for free. That抯 why I抦 here. I have spent a lot of time working on it, and It just doesn抰 sound right to just give it away. I know for sure that I will be challenged, but I just wish if there was a way to prove that this Tool really works. The thing is that it can not be taken for a test drive because it抯 a set of instructions that have to be followed in order to take advantage of it, and it抯 not a software program, and it抯 simply because we抮e talking about Keno, a game that is played every 4 minutes. But, I抦 open to offers and suggestions. Thank you.
    Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

wow...what a deal and brand new to LP also.........ya think?  LOL.......kinda gonna pass on this one.

Sandy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      17878 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2005, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

afNafa,

What you need to do is start working on a system to win a lottery game like MegaMillions and stop the nickle and dime act with KENO.  If you won the Friday MegaMillions jackpot you wouldn't have to come here looking for suggestions on how to get rich selling instructions for playing KENO.  Have you tried writing a book yet?  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
      * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
           Wink 

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Weird that you think there is no way to prove "this tool" really works.

How about some predictions? Confused

In short : you want people to make you moneyoffers for buying you system?
        Why would you do that, since you can double your winning by one and a half.... every 4 minutes... think

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2005, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but KENO isn't played here in FL so I'll have too pass

perth western australia
            Australia
            Member #18099
            July 5, 2005
            16 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2005, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I also have a keno system and I guarantee you will loose every time- dont send me any money honey-- just the steak knives :) lol

new york
              United States
              Member #21780
              September 14, 2005
              118 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,Thank you for reading and replying to this Forum.

First I’d like to clarify something: As I expected, there are a couple of Junk Comments  that I'm just gonna ignore. And I will only reply to comments that have some decency in them. Skeptics are welcome when they adopt civil approaches.

To RJoh: After many years of studying lottery Games (especially the ones that offer Million dollar Jackpots) I concluded that you would need to team up UFO’s or the Devil to crack their code. It’s just logically impossible. It outpowers our minds. Think small, don’t be greedy, and make some cash. To me if I could make a living without having to be bossed around by someone who doesn’t even have a GED, I’d go for it, and I have , and succeeded , and made more than a living with it. My sincere wishes to you.

Al

new york
                United States
                Member #21780
                September 14, 2005
                118 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

...Also, Thanks to all the folks who sent me private messages and showed their support. I haven't put a price Tag on this Tool yet, as I'm still receiving offers and trying to figure out which ones are serious and which ones are not. Just keep an eye on this forum for updates or you can just send me a message. I will try and reply quickly. thank you.

Al

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2005, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

...Also, Thanks to all the folks who sent me private messages and showed their support. I haven't put a price Tag on this Tool yet, as I'm still receiving offers and trying to figure out which ones are serious and which ones are not. Just keep an eye on this forum for updates or you can just send me a message. I will try and reply quickly. thank you.

Al

"Updates", "keep an eye on this forum for updates"?

What updates?

You have not posted anything so far.
                  Don't you think people would be less sceptic if you would post predictions, instead of already mentioning that you don't know what "it" will cost b/c you have had some response?

new york
                    United States
                    Member #21780
                    September 14, 2005
                    118 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2005, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

How are you. I hope everyone is having fun and making $.

I received a good number of emails from some people that had some interesting, and nice things to say, so  i decided to post their Questions and my Answers for everyone to see. i cut their ID's to protect their Privacy, but I'll post their names if they agree . here are some of those Questions and my replies:

Sent By :
                    Sent : September 16, 2005, 3:46 am

Q: Hi. I would like to propose that you can prove your keno system works by demonstrating online.  There is no keno here in Indiana but there are places you can play online. You can show us by playing at an online site thus showing proof without revealing what you have worked on for so many years.

Answer: (shortened ) I like your idea very much, and i will work on it soon. 

Sent By :

Sent : September 15, 2005, 10:29 pm

Q: hi I notice your site is N Y not Mass. I live in Mass. and play a little keno daily. But i would never pay for something sight unseen. I would be glad to try a program out especially where you are not playing any longer. On this forum you must see that we all share our ideas not looking for anything in return. Thats why you got the responses that you did. There are not very many Mass. players on this forum as you are aware so you would not be sharing it with the world but you might make some people a little happy by sharing. Just a point of view.

A: (in short) i am here to share my findings with the rest of you and make profit from my efforts in working extremely hard in making this Tool works. Nothing is wrong with selling services.

— Previous Private Message —
                    Sent By :

Sent : September 15, 2005, 9:54 pm

Q: I am very interested in what you have to say about your keno system. Please let me know. Thanks,

A: this Tool will accurately predit one digit out of 20, in a Keno that picks 20 (or less)  out of 60 or 80 every few minute (max 5 minutes).

Q: Hi Al, Thanks for getting back to me.  I am serious but first I'd like to know the cost of your system.  Thanks!

A: $100 for a 10 page report that explains the Tool / System and how it works, with examples based on  past Results form different years , just to show how accurate the Tool is. It is extremely simple to understand.

See you later and good luck to you all

Canada
                      Member #2859
                      November 23, 2003
                      463 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2005, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

aNafa showing some picks before the draw a few times would go a long way for someone like yourself trying to sell a system don't you think?

Goodluck 

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        456 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2005, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          17878 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2005, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

alNafa writes:

Hi All,

I own a Keno system that I had worked on for a few years....................The thing is that it can not be taken for a test drive because it抯 a set of instructions that have to be followed in order to take advantage of it, and it抯 not a software program, and it抯 simply.................

AL writes a confusing note.  He describes his set of simple instructions as a system/tool which can't be tested, but can be sold for $100.  With those Chinese characters in his note, I'm thinking he's a LottoKing wannabe. 

RJOh

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                          * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                               Wink 

Anguilla
                            Member #16469
                            May 31, 2005
                            15 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2005, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Win keno everyday ... Free Formula....

Just play 10 spots with minimum bet plus Bulls-Eye for 10 or 20 draws - you must win! You may just hit the Jackpot! Play back your winnings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              21527 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2005, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Al

Just a friendly heads-up to be respectful of the rules of this web site, as it looks like you're here to sell something.

Whenever you do put a price tag on whatever you're doing, just don't post anything resembling an advertisement.  That means don't post a link to a web site, a price, an e-mail address where people can contact someone for selling it -- all examples of ways people try to use Lottery Post to sell things.

I'd recommend that you just let the results of your system speak for itself, and I guarantee that if you consistently post winning predictions in advance of the drawing, that people will contact you through Private Messaging asking to buy your system.  You can think of your postings of predictions as the very best kind of advertising, because if they win consistently you will be practically guaranteed of sales of your product.

Be aware, however, that Lottery Post members are very smart and very cautious, and we've seen it all.  Don't make unrealistic claims about yourself or your product, because then nobody is going to believe you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!