Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:23 am
You last visited October 2, 2014, 12:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Undrawn lottery combinations

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #29357
December 31, 2005
4 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Is there a state lottery where a listing of undrawn lottery combinations are available. Just wanted to know.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I think that you must research the state of your choosing in order to find the undrawn lottery combinations. 

L ttaL   T

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5583 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Is there a state lottery where a listing of undrawn lottery combinations are available. Just wanted to know.

You'd probably have to pay for a service that does this. The amount of combos would be so high, how can it beneficial in any way? You can probably just Google it and get it for free. Just curious.....I always want to learn things that seem improbable, yet possible.

Like Albert Einstein who I quote " It's like spooky action at a distance", talking about quantum particles working in tandem, light years apart. Something very weird going on there.

I like when the barriers of thought processes are broken. Then, and only then do you realize that 1 plus 1 dosen't really equal 2.

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        CHICAGO
        United States
        Member #28557
        December 18, 2005
        111 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

There are millions of numbers out there- what I think you should be looking for are the combinations that seem to repeat and maybe tweak those to get some winners. Try to follow trends for the ball sets. Find out how many different ball sets are used and how they choose the ball set for that evening. Also I know they test the ball sets before the actual draw so they really try to make it random and the luck of the draw- I think your research could be put to better use- like world peace- :)

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
          CHICAGO
          United States
          Member #28557
          December 18, 2005
          111 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2005, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

The minute someone findes the solution to the lottery it will stop

After all this is not rocket science but probability so you have a 1 in a zillion chance of winning- however if you follow the winners on lottery post your odds increase by one hundred thousand :)

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5583 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

After all this is not rocket science but probability so you have a 1 in a zillion chance of winning- however if you follow the winners on lottery post your odds increase by one hundred thousand :)

I saw your first line and cracked up so loud, my roomate screamed at me. I told him to go *&#$ himself. Just joking,,,,that never happened.

But back to my first point. It's a classic, the way you wrote it, very true and hilarious at the same time.

Once the code has been broken time will stop and lottery officials will scream bloody murder, and poop in their pants. It all depends.....LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              17906 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Which game are you talking about that has one in a zillion chances of winning?  MegaMillions has the the largest odds of any game in the U.S. and it 1:175,711,536. 

If you really want to know which combinations haven't won, just make a list of the 175,711,536 possible combinations and cross off the 379 combinations that have been drawn, it not rocket science.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
              * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                   Wink 

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5583 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Which game are you talking about that has one in a zillion chances of winning?  MegaMillions has the the largest odds of any game in the U.S. and it 1:175,711,536.

He's just taking advantage of his poetic license.

That's all.