Welcome Guest
You last visited December 18, 2014, 11:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Evil and Beast Numbers

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
CHICAGO
United States
Member #28557
December 18, 2005
111 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

These numbers are linked to the 666 number  beware if you play them and win.

132  137 140 123 142 144 146 151 153 155 156 157 192 218 220 6409 1837 8967 9663

I think if you win with these numbers your gain will be ill gotten and bring a lot of  trouble

of course the guides will be  so happy cause they they know the trouble that is coming your way.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2006, 11:54 am - IP Logged

132  137 140 123 142 144 146 151 153 155 156 157 192 218 220 6409 1837 8967 9663

I think if you win with these numbers your gain will be ill gotten and bring a lot of  trouble

of course the guides will be  so happy cause they they know the trouble that is coming your way.

I have never had trouble with winning with  132, 123?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

CHICAGO
      United States
      Member #28557
      December 18, 2005
      111 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Never had trouble      yet ?

The key word is Yet

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Never had trouble      yet ?

The key word is Yet

Only If a Person Allows it! That Is The Only Way! Or believes it to be True!

Personally I say you are what you say you are and Do what you say You can Do and no outside forces can change that fact (especially numbers!) unless You ALLOW IT!

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I have never had trouble with winning with  132, 123?

Tntea,

Don't allow this person to feed you such nonsense, Its absurd! You are a Gifted person, I personally have seen this over and over again in your postings!

Blessings!
            CHICAGO
            United States
            Member #28557
            December 18, 2005
            111 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

There is no need to shout Clair  did I hit a nerve?  I am only quoting was has been written way before either of us was born.

These numbers come from mathematicians doing research I did not make this up. As the result of certain calculations these numbers point back to 666- why I do not know, they just do. I thought I would bring it to your attention- since I know the guides would never tell you.

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

There is no need to shout Clair  did I hit a nerve?  I am only quoting was has been written way before either of us was born.

These numbers come from mathematicians doing research I did not make this up. As the result of certain calculations these numbers point back to 666- why I do not know, they just do. I thought I would bring it to your attention- since I know the guides would never tell you.

Hhahahahahhahahha! You really are absurd! My Word You are!
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3326 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Am sure one's belief in those things is what sets it into motion.   

Meant to comment a few days ago on another thread that for every poster on Lottery Post there is a system which works for that person. 

That's why the Mystical Forum was created and has sustained itself. 

Seems it matters very little if a person stands on their head at midnight, seeks information from their spiritual guides, dreams numbers, has spontaneous visions of numbers, remote views numbers or meditates on the numbers  .......... so long as they accomplish their purpose of arriving at the finish line with a winner. 

Many graciously generous posters are willing to share their methods of coming up with numbers so maybe it will work for others, but it seems to me that the greatest amount of criticism is directed toward those on the Mystical Forum by some who do not understand our varied methods due to historical superstiton or otherwise. 

It's been made pretty clear in past discussions that the Mystical Forum is a place to discuss numbers, how we arrive at those numbers and share our methods no matter how strange it may seem to others.  If too strange then those easily offended simply don't have to read the posts.

Lottery Post Mystical Forum is a place of tolerance where thinking outside the box is the norm not the exception.  I for one wouldn't have it any other way and thank all posters who choose to participate.   Blue Angel

Good luck to everyone!

CHICAGO
                  United States
                  Member #28557
                  December 18, 2005
                  111 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

The truth will set you free

CHICAGO
                    United States
                    Member #28557
                    December 18, 2005
                    111 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

This math why are you getting so upset

A number x in which the first n decimal digits of the fractional part frac(x) sum to 666 is known as an evil number (Pegg

However, the term "evil" is also used to denote nonnegative integers that have an even number of 1s in their binary expansions, the first few of which are 0, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18, 20, ... (Sloane's A001969), illustrated above as a binary plot. Numbers that are not evil are then known as odious numbers.

Returning to Pegg's definition of evil, the fact that pi is evil was noted by Keith, while I. Honig (pers. comm., May 9, 2004) noted that the golden ratio phi is also evil. The following table gives a list of some common evil numbers (Pegg and Lomont 2004).

Is it really that serious- ??????

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Meant to comment a few days ago on another thread that for every poster on Lottery Post there is a system which works for that person. 

Seems it matters very little if a person stands on their head at midnight, seeks information from their spiritual guides, dreams numbers, has spontaneous visions of numbers, remote views numbers or meditates on the numbers  .......... so long as they accomplish their purpose of arriving at the finish line with a winner. 

Many graciously generous posters are willing to share their methods of coming up with numbers so maybe it will work for others, but it seems to me that the greatest amount of criticism is directed toward those on the Mystical Forum by some who do not understand our varied methods due to historical superstiton or otherwise. 

It's been made pretty clear in past discussions that the Mystical Forum is a place to discuss numbers, how we arrive at those numbers and share our methods no matter how strange it may seem to others.  If too strange then those easily offended simply don't have to read the posts.

Lottery Post Mystical Forum is a place of tolerance where thinking outside the box is the norm not the exception.  I for one wouldn't have it any other way and thank all posters who choose to participate.   Blue Angel

Konane,

I agree 100 percent ............ It is all due to lack of Knowledge and as you have said lack of Understanding. To dismay the mystical part of it all is to dismay a whole dimension of the winning strategy.
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3326 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Konane,

I agree 100 percent ............ It is all due to lack of Knowledge and as you have said lack of Understanding. To dismay the mystical part of it all is to dismay a whole dimension of the winning strategy.

Mystical methods are proving to go hand in hand with quantum physics which shows how the entire universe continues to sustain itself. 

Just because someone doesn't understand how it's arrived at in no way dismisses its ability to bring it about. 

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5583 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that is evil pertaning to numbers is when I play them and they don't hit. Even painful.

CHICAGO
                            United States
                            Member #28557
                            December 18, 2005
                            111 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

This is  math why are you getting so upset ?????

A number x in which the first n decimal digits of the fractional part frac(x) sum to 666 is known as an evil number (Pegg

However, the term "evil" is also used to denote nonnegative integers that have an even number of 1s in their binary expansions, the first few of which are 0, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18, 20, ... (Sloane's A001969), illustrated above as a binary plot. Numbers that are not evil are then known as odious numbers.

Returning to Pegg's definition of evil, the fact that pi is evil was noted by Keith, while I. Honig (pers. comm., May 9, 2004) noted that the golden ratio phi is also evil. The following table gives a list of some common evil numbers (Pegg and Lomont 2004).

Is it really that serious- ??????

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              Miss Kitty

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              28275 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that is evil pertaning to numbers is when I play them and they don't hit. Even painful.

Red Devil              Big Grin Angel

love to nibble those micey feet.