Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:59 am
You last visited October 30, 2014, 8:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Three Wise Men

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Timmer692002.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
Florida
United States
Member #6147
August 8, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2006, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I just came across a Three Wise Men Daily Lottery Yearbook for 2004.  Does anybody know if this book is still published?  I called the number listed but the message on the answering machine said it was a church supply company.

Stavros

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
    California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    6623 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hello my friend!

I did a search for this book online with no success. Do you know who published this? I would get in contact with the publisher and ask, they would know.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
      Georgalina
      United States
      Member #47348
      October 31, 2006
      75 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I just came across a Three Wise Men Daily Lottery Yearbook for 2004.  Does anybody know if this book is still published?  I called the number listed but the message on the answering machine said it was a church supply company.

Stavros

Check some of your Hot Lotto convience stores. I have to ask for them as they are kept behind the counter.  I have the 2006 version and beleive me it has been very accurate this year. They also publish Rob's picks for each month as well as Grandpas picks among others and they are all extremely accurate.  I've won many straights out of them. Ga's and SC's midday pick 4 yesterday was one of Robs picks. Good Luck!

If It helps here is the number off the back1-800-223-0759 I dont know if it has changed

Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2006, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Hello my friend!

I did a search for this book online with no success. Do you know who published this? I would get in contact with the publisher and ask, they would know.

Lottolaughs.....I did call the publisher but I think the number now belongs to a religious supply company.  Aimlesslady just posted that she has the newer version as well as an 800 number, which I will call on Monday.  Thanks!

Stavros

Florida
          United States
          Member #6147
          August 8, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Check some of your Hot Lotto convience stores. I have to ask for them as they are kept behind the counter.  I have the 2006 version and beleive me it has been very accurate this year. They also publish Rob's picks for each month as well as Grandpas picks among others and they are all extremely accurate.  I've won many straights out of them. Ga's and SC's midday pick 4 yesterday was one of Robs picks. Good Luck!

If It helps here is the number off the back1-800-223-0759 I dont know if it has changed

Thanks, Aimlesslady!  I will call them on Monday, as well as check out the others you mentioned.

Stavros

California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            6623 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Lottolaughs.....I did call the publisher but I think the number now belongs to a religious supply company.  Aimlesslady just posted that she has the newer version as well as an 800 number, which I will call on Monday.  Thanks!

Stavros

DohI get a big DUH! I should have figured that out when you said you called about it. Where's my head this morning? So Sorry.

Stavros, can you let us know Monday how much the book costs? I'd appreciate that. From other postings on here I've heard about convienence stores selling books or pamplets like this on the side but have never run across any here in California. Has anyone else?

Florida
              United States
              Member #6147
              August 8, 2004
              1396 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

DohI get a big DUH! I should have figured that out when you said you called about it. Where's my head this morning? So Sorry.

Stavros, can you let us know Monday how much the book costs? I'd appreciate that. From other postings on here I've heard about convienence stores selling books or pamplets like this on the side but have never run across any here in California. Has anyone else?

Lottolaughs.....I used to be able to get lotto books in Ft Lauderdale several years ago, but haven't been able to get them where I live now.  I'm about an hour from Lauderdale, and their shipment dates are sporadic, or they sell out so fast, that it's not worth the time and effort to drive down there any longer hoping they have something in stock only to come home empty-handed.  That two hour round trip cuts into my time to work on my numbers, and I have a van that gets 10 miles per gallon, so that cuts into my wagering money...LOL!  Will post what I find on Monday.

Stavros

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
                Miss Kitty

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                28052 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

three wisemen

Britt's Industries,Inc.

google it - brings up website

love to nibble those micey feet.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #6147
                  August 8, 2004
                  1396 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2006, 9:15 am - IP Logged

three wisemen

Britt's Industries,Inc.

google it - brings up website

Thanks, Emilyg!

Stavros

California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    6623 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2006, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Lottolaughs.....I used to be able to get lotto books in Ft Lauderdale several years ago, but haven't been able to get them where I live now.  I'm about an hour from Lauderdale, and their shipment dates are sporadic, or they sell out so fast, that it's not worth the time and effort to drive down there any longer hoping they have something in stock only to come home empty-handed.  That two hour round trip cuts into my time to work on my numbers, and I have a van that gets 10 miles per gallon, so that cuts into my wagering money...LOL!  Will post what I find on Monday.

Stavros

Ev kah ree stoh, Stavros! I appreciate that. Wink

Wow, 2 hour roundtrip! Talk about your die hard lottery fan! You're my kinda friend! But I can understand why you stopped going. The first thing I'm going to buy you when I win is a new van with better milage, you can count on it!  LOL

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #6147
                      August 8, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2006, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Ev kah ree stoh, Stavros! I appreciate that. Wink

Wow, 2 hour roundtrip! Talk about your die hard lottery fan! You're my kinda friend! But I can understand why you stopped going. The first thing I'm going to buy you when I win is a new van with better milage, you can count on it!  LOL

Thanks, Lottolaughs!  I don't need anything fancy......a Lexus SUV would be just fine......only for the mileage...LOL!  Love your Greek!
                      Stavros

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        9123 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I just found mine from 2003. 

Church Supply Company does indeed sell these and lots of other similar stuff, "lucky poweders", etc...

Their name is very misleading.

Doing a search on the net only tuens up companies that supply regular churches, searching 411.com does the same, maybe somone here on the board from Chicago can look in a Chicago phone book.
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #6147
                          August 8, 2004
                          1396 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I just found mine from 2003. 

Church Supply Company does indeed sell these and lots of other similar stuff, "lucky poweders", etc...

Their name is very misleading.

Doing a search on the net only tuens up companies that supply regular churches, searching 411.com does the same, maybe somone here on the board from Chicago can look in a Chicago phone book.

I just ordered two monthllies from Britt's Industries.  Will order the yearly next month.  Toll free number is 800-223-0759.  Website is www.brittsindustries.com.  Thanks to Aimlesslady for the info.

Good Luck!

Stavros

pontiac mi
                            United States
                            Member #32337
                            February 11, 2006
                            1610 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Stavros

hi stavros; heres where i get my three wise books from...1-800-526-1340......the name of the company is    [double red publishing  po box 3200  denville,  nj    07834]

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                              Shelby Twp,MI
                              United States
                              Member #1883
                              July 19, 2003
                              290 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2006, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Stavros

stavos

I'm not sure if this will help

About 3 years ago, I purchase a small booklet called 'The Three Star Red Star Dream Book'. 

Anyways,  in the front cover it had a list of publications by this company, EAGLE SUPPLY CO. INC

One of their publications is THREE WISEMAN'S LOTTERY BOOK  for $4.00

Another is THREE WISEMEN'S ALMANAC-ENCYLOPEDIA also $4.00

S/H is $3.00

Their address is:

EAGLE SUPPLY CO. INC

PO BOX 806406

CHICAGO, IL  60680

Hope this will help!