Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:44 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 7:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #48783
January 9, 2007
19 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2007, 6:21 am - IP Logged

My user name reveals my belief about the lottery.

"itstheirgame" I am new here guys. But not new to Lotto.

This is my first post, there is a saying that goes like this,

"He who has the gold makes the rules" 

In otherwords It's their game, not ours.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery. I also know that I cannot win if I choose my own numbers.

Therfore I believe "IF" they let me win it will be on their terms, not mine. And most likely "IF" it is possible it will be with a quickpick.

I also do NOT trust the government. Nor any one who works closly with large amounts of money running a lottery.

I do believe that all lotterys are rigged, and just have not been caught yet. BUT I do believe their time is coming.

I also believe because people truely want to win large amounts of cash the lottery acts as a gypsy to the people.

I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner.

I believe that the people that win are closely connected with the officials and even dead people win.

I believe it is a smoke and mirrors game, and most people that play are blind to it all.

We'll there you have it. That is what I believe about the lottery drawings,the commision and all involved in running it.

Thankyou.

Now you can welcome me to your forum.

"itstheirgame"

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    996 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2007, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I do believe you are a little paranoid. Some draws might have been rigged, but that's all.

Anyway, welcome to LP. 

United States
      Member #48783
      January 9, 2007
      19 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2007, 6:34 am - IP Logged

MillinsWanted you are so blind man! Didn't the Indiana Lottery show you anything, and what about the texas lottery and the georgia, and you know i could name 12 more right now! In fact Todd who owns this site has posted all of the times that the lottery has been found to have corruption. And I am to trust the Lottery drawing is Honest!

I dont think so!

Think real hard about it. Why would anyone who has MILLIONS give you and I anything?

What about all the corruption in the government, I do not need a brick to hit me in the head, I think the fact that people have no life and they put all their hopes into winning some big jackpot, the government and the lottery officials play on this like a gypsy who sells you a brew for what ails ya!

Come on man think about it!  

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        456 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2007, 6:40 am - IP Logged

I believe this to be true for the UK lotto also, as a few years ago a female presenter was "let go" from the show for apparently telling someone the lotto numbers before they were drawn or something like that, of course this was all hushed up etc.by the BBC and we never did hear her side of the story.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

United States
          Member #48783
          January 9, 2007
          19 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2007, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Actually we are playing against a machine, REMEMBER it knows all the numbers before the winning numbers are chosen.

Let me ask a question here?

If I ran a lottery and I said "everyone put your numbers in now", then I come back and say "Sorry no one won the jackpot!"

Why would you trust me. I knew your numbers. GET it! I knew your numbers, I sure in the hell ain't gonna pick yours! RIGHT!

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Viva La Chance!
            Rockville, MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            4934 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:16 am - IP Logged

"Paranoia deep Destroya'" (Kinks circa. 1973).

I have some news for you Mr. or Mrs. ITG, the world is not perfect.  When human beings are involved, due to their imperfections, things don't always go perfectly.  This applies to everybody, everything, you, and the lotteries, but believe it or not, most people (the majority of us) have the integrity and honesty to keep the minority of evil-doers in check.

Here in MD. (that is in the United States near Virginia & D.C.) just recently 9999 was drawn, it was a sold out number, 666 was drawn last week, it was also sold out, I personally know a guy who hit DC Daily 6 6/6, picking his own numbers, another guy played fortune cookie numbers 6 times and hit 6/6 6 times. My point is most lotteries are run correctly, there is no lottery conspiracy.

This forum is designed for lottery players to learn and improve their odds, it also allows for dissemination of information, if you have some useful info. concerning lotteries post it here.  Ranting, raving, and making blanket statements is like Chicken Little saying "The sky is falling!".  It accomplishes nothing, you can learn how to win on this site, there are some excellent predictors on this site, lottery systems, statistics, and now even a lunar calendar!

LU jarasan

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              21507 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I understand your point of view, that the lotteries are nothing but a corrupt gang of criminals stealing your money, and I think everyone undertstands your viewpoint now.  Thanks for sharing it.

I want to be sure that your purpose for registering a membership is not to cast this negative viewpoint on every discussion you are a part of, because although I respect your opinion, this site is mainly for people who enjoy playing the lottery.

Now, that being said, your subject line to this post is factually wrong.  The lotteries have made several thousand millionaires.  The lottery is not impossible to win.

If you think that every millionaire was pre-selected, that would be an extreme viewpoint with little factual evidence.

There has been documented proof of corruption at various times in different lotteries, but to say that all lotteries are corrupt is ignoring the facts, and I would agree with the earlier comment that it is a little paranoid.

However, the basic premise that we must all be wary and watchful of the lotteries is a good idea, because the sad fact of life is that corruption exists just about everywhere, as part of human nature.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                Member #12416
                March 13, 2005
                564 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

The meer fact that you are posting a comment on the "Lottery Post"demonstrates that you must have some itty bitty glimmer of Hope.

Of course it's thier Game.  The Lottery Commission knows what combinations were played before the drawing, and it has to have  something to do with how many winners they intend to pay that day....

It's up to the players to learn how it works and to"Play" the game responsibly as Entertainment.... in the Spirit of Hope... to remember that it is a "Game" ....& it should be fun....

If it's not "Fun" for you, then maybe a different "Game" would be.

Personally I think the stock market is "thier game"....compare the level of Executive severance payouts corporations give to the average hourly payroll $$$$$$.....That is definately THIER GAME......... 

So keep the Faith, watch the Post and see for yourself that there are PLENTY of WINNERS here.......maybe you could learn from the experience?

God Bless America!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
                  Lucky Town
                  Bahamas
                  Member #2126
                  August 20, 2003
                  1004 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:10 am - IP Logged

"Paranoia deep Destroya'" (Kinks circa. 1973).

I have some news for you Mr. or Mrs. ITG, the world is not perfect.  When human beings are involved, due to their imperfections, things don't always go perfectly.  This applies to everybody, everything, you, and the lotteries, but believe it or not, most people (the majority of us) have the integrity and honesty to keep the minority of evil-doers in check.

Here in MD. (that is in the United States near Virginia & D.C.) just recently 9999 was drawn, it was a sold out number, 666 was drawn last week, it was also sold out, I personally know a guy who hit DC Daily 6 6/6, picking his own numbers, another guy played fortune cookie numbers 6 times and hit 6/6 6 times. My point is most lotteries are run correctly, there is no lottery conspiracy.

This forum is designed for lottery players to learn and improve their odds, it also allows for dissemination of information, if you have some useful info. concerning lotteries post it here.  Ranting, raving, and making blanket statements is like Chicken Little saying "The sky is falling!".  It accomplishes nothing, you can learn how to win on this site, there are some excellent predictors on this site, lottery systems, statistics, and now even a lunar calendar!

LU jarasan

I Agree! 100%

"you can learn how to win on this site, there are some excellent predictors on this site, lottery systems, statistics, and now even a lunar calendar!" I have LEARN so much about numbers since joining this site

AngelEyes

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3326 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

My user name reveals my belief about the lottery.

"itstheirgame" I am new here guys. But not new to Lotto.

This is my first post, there is a saying that goes like this,

In otherwords It's their game, not ours.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery. I also know that I cannot win if I choose my own numbers.

Therfore I believe "IF" they let me win it will be on their terms, not mine. And most likely "IF" it is possible it will be with a quickpick.

I also do NOT trust the government. Nor any one who works closly with large amounts of money running a lottery.

I do believe that all lotterys are rigged, and just have not been caught yet. BUT I do believe their time is coming.

I also believe because people truely want to win large amounts of cash the lottery acts as a gypsy to the people.

I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner.

I believe that the people that win are closely connected with the officials and even dead people win.

I believe it is a smoke and mirrors game, and most people that play are blind to it all.

We'll there you have it. That is what I believe about the lottery drawings,the commision and all involved in running it.

Thankyou.

Now you can welcome me to your forum.

"itstheirgame"

Welcome to Lottery Post to enjoy, learn how to play better however the contents of your topic are a redux of what we've seen posted many times before.

So long as you believe you can't win by any method your beliefs are a self fulfilling prophecy. 

You're welcome to join in learning techniques, read archives which are very informative and pick whatever game you'd like to hone your skills with.  We have prediction challenges in all games anyone can join which are fun and lend lightness to our attempts to beat the games.  Winning is fun and Lottery Post is a winners' site.  Big Grin

Good luck to everyone!

JADELottery's avatar - DaLittleLeperCon
                      The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      2809 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Yes, you too can make your dreams come true of making it IMPOSSIBLE to win the lottery by NOT PLAYING.

This 100% guaranteed system is the sure fire way to not win the lottery.

All you have to do is, Nothing!

That's right folks, just sit right back and just watch other people winning while you do absolutely nothing.

The odds of actually winning while doing nothing are exactly 0 to 1.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos.
                      Knowledge is Beyond Belief.
                      Wisdom is Not Censored.

The Name Anagram
                      name - Douglas Paul Smallish
                      amen - US God plus Islam Allah
                      mean - Jehocifer

JADE Quintrains
                      JADE at planet.infowars.com

Coastal Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #2653
                        October 30, 2003
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Yes, you too can make your dreams come true of making it IMPOSSIBLE to win the lottery by NOT PLAYING.

This 100% guaranteed system is the sure fire way to not win the lottery.

All you have to do is, Nothing!

That's right folks, just sit right back and just watch other people winning while you do absolutely nothing.

The odds of actually winning while doing nothing are exactly 0 to 1.

100% agree !!   

The secret is out --
                        The 100% sure fire, guaranteed, can't miss way the lottery is impossible to win is : Do not buy a ticket.
                        Yes, the odds are similar even if you do buy one for a MUSL, but you can't win if you don't play.

DD

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Gosh, RIGGED ! 

I feel sooooooooo USED !!

And here I thought that, even though winning the lottery was a one-in-a-million (sic) chance, that I HAD a honest chance...

Somebody tinkles in my Cherrios YET again....

(Makes ya wonder why a clown seeks us out just to rain on our parade, doesn't it ?)

Why is it nobody understands that WE understand the odds, that it's just a game we play ?   Some golf, some knit, some read, we play odds. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            9028 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame

"I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner."

I grew up in Northern New Jersey.  I was home on leave in the Army when New Jersey approved a state lottery. The phone rang when it was announced on the evening news and a guy asked for my father by name. Well, I'm a junior so I said, This is him." 

The guy says, "Hey, if you wanna play with the state go ahead and play with the @#$%^ state and we won't hold it against ya, bur don't forget, you play wid us and we ain't gonna make ya pay no @#$%^%& taxes."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #48783
                              January 9, 2007
                              19 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

It's a business. And it is NOT RANDOM!

Let me ask everyone a question, Would anyone say this is random, the "x" are just any old numbers. Yet would this be random if their was a pattern that is clearly the same, one from August and one from November same year. Not saying their is, just wondering if it would be random?

Aug

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x