Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:10 pm
You last visited August 29, 2014, 6:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tracking when Cash 3 triples fall

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottqueen's avatar - aim
Decatur/Georgia
United States
Member #55091
September 10, 2007
461 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2007, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Has anyone had success with knowing when a triple will fall?  Every time I think I have it she (Georgia Lottery) switches up on me.  I swear to my husband that our house is wired tapped  LOL!!  I do a variety of methods ( i.e. product sum, probability, history) sometimes it takes me all day to come up with a select few of numbers to play.

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

United States
    Member #3222
    January 4, 2004
    80 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2007, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

This may or may not help much as I’m probably telling you something you already know but since one of the ten triples will hit on average once every hundred days if one hasn’t come in within that time I’d say forget about them until it does. Most of my systems that have been developed for example around progressive wagering only focused on the first half of an average while ignoring the latter although they’ve typically been with pairs since straights take longer. That’s because on the other side of an average it can literally take forever if a given number or group of numbers decide to get colder than the North Pole. :)

Thoth's avatar - binary
      Findlay, Ohio
      United States
      Member #4855
      May 28, 2004
      399 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2007, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Theres really no way to tell for sure when a particular triple or other straight number (or group of numbers) is going to fall.

I'm sure you know that each of the ten triples has an individual chance of 1 in 1000, which makes them hard to accurately predict.

If you track ALL ten triples as a group, the odds become much shorter...down to 10 in 1000, which equates to 1 in 100 by fractional reduction.

Now, if you want to try and anticipate the occurrence of any triple in general, then it may help you to know that 50% of the time when a triple is drawn, another triple will be drawn within the next 69 games. This is an effect of probability and if you examine a long enough draw history, you'll see that this is true. 

Also, you may want to keep track of the amount of doubles that are drawn between occurrences of triples. You'll find that there seems to be a limit. When that limit is reached, you'll know that a triple is on its way soon. I did a study a few years ago with the theory behind it being that every double has a chance of being a triple—and how many chances can a triple miss out on before it has to emerge. There is some concrete data supporting this concept.  Unfortunately, I dont have my nerd necklace with me at the moment.  My nerd necklace (as my brother calls it lol) is my usb flash drive with all my lottery files on it. 

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        7846 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2007, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had success with knowing when a triple will fall?  Every time I think I have it she (Georgia Lottery) switches up on me.  I swear to my husband that our house is wired tapped  LOL!!  I do a variety of methods ( i.e. product sum, probability, history) sometimes it takes me all day to come up with a select few of numbers to play.

When i first joined this site i wanted to know the same thing about triples and what had been said is: once triples fall look for them to fall in 80 to 120 days apart. For the most part this holds true in some states but there can be dry spells when no triples fall for longer periods of time. On another note when triples do come out they might hit again in under two weeks and then go on a long vacation.  

About the only indicator i can say might help is when the same doubles keep showing up then the triple might too. Or when one single digit hasn't showed for a long time then three of them might get drawn.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          lottqueen's avatar - aim
          Decatur/Georgia
          United States
          Member #55091
          September 10, 2007
          461 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2007, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies and input.  The one thing that I have noticed for Cash 3 in Georgia is that in any particular month if she drops alot of repeat numbers and doubles then a triple is soon to come. 

For example, sometimes it is worth standing around in the convenient store when the older people play their numbers because you overhear them saying what they need to play.  One woman said yesterday evening that she HAS to play her triple 111 because they are coming.  Alot of people thought it was coming but instead they dropped 112 and payed out 1+ million on that number (I, unfortunately, was not one of them  :-(  )

I have not hit off of triples since 1999 when I first started playing the lottery, and have been hooked on finding a strategy ever since  LOL!

Thanks again everyone.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23622 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2007, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies and input.  The one thing that I have noticed for Cash 3 in Georgia is that in any particular month if she drops alot of repeat numbers and doubles then a triple is soon to come. 

For example, sometimes it is worth standing around in the convenient store when the older people play their numbers because you overhear them saying what they need to play.  One woman said yesterday evening that she HAS to play her triple 111 because they are coming.  Alot of people thought it was coming but instead they dropped 112 and payed out 1+ million on that number (I, unfortunately, was not one of them  :-(  )

I have not hit off of triples since 1999 when I first started playing the lottery, and have been hooked on finding a strategy ever since  LOL!

Thanks again everyone.

research the post on trip indicators.. They have been helpful to me

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
              Wentzville, Missouri
              United States
              Member #2243
              September 4, 2003
              7312 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

hey now lottqueen,

u might wanna halla' @ Picks (Best Picks) regardin' the trips cause she b chasin' em' down wit a vengence. ;-)

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
              Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23622 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2007, 10:23 pm - IP Logged