Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:11 am
You last visited July 26, 2014, 11:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Gail Howard's Systems

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3357 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2008, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Has anyone use Gail Howard's Take 5 system. I've had it for a long time but never hit a jackpot. What do you think about picking 3 power numbers? It's so hard to get three power numbers consistantly

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    17733 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2008, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Lots of LP members have used Gail Howard's systems and  not won a jackpot, just do a search for "Gail Howard".

* you don't need more tickets * 
    * just the right ticket * 
       Wink 

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3357 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2008, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Lots of LP members have used Gail Howard's systems and  not won a jackpot, just do a search for "Gail Howard".

Yeah I bet! I haven won one either. All the systems are only as good as the numbers you pick. Thanks for your reply

kdsjeter's avatar - lion
        Crofton, MD
        United States
        Member #15377
        May 14, 2005
        29 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone use Gail Howard's Take 5 system. I've had it for a long time but never hit a jackpot. What do you think about picking 3 power numbers? It's so hard to get three power numbers consistantly

Shoot, what's your secret to get at least 2 power numbers correct?  I would be happy with 2.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1309 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2008, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I have used Gail Howard (GH) to pick numbers for many years with success. The most I have picked is 4 of 5 many times in NJ, NY and MD. The key to selecting numbers using GH is to track the numbers picked by charts 3, 7 and D. If GH picks the same number on thoes three charts, the number has a strong chance of hitting. Backtest your lottery, see what winning numbers were selected together by GH charts 3, 7 and D. Good luck to you! 

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
          Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
          Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
          himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

baton rouge
            United States
            Member #10797
            January 26, 2005
            74 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I have used Gail Howard (GH) to pick numbers for many years with success. The most I have picked is 4 of 5 many times in NJ, NY and MD. The key to selecting numbers using GH is to track the numbers picked by charts 3, 7 and D. If GH picks the same number on thoes three charts, the number has a strong chance of hitting. Backtest your lottery, see what winning numbers were selected together by GH charts 3, 7 and D. Good luck to you! 

Trash her prgram, I tried it a long time back but never had any luck, I decided not to use it. There was a winner once and Gail claimed that the winner had used her system to which the winner categorically denied using her system. It is a wishful thinking only.

Harry

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
              N.C.
              United States
              Member #56005
              October 28, 2007
              264 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I have used Gail Howards systems for years with much sucess. I should have won 3 jackpots and I forget how many 2nd and 3rd place prizes. its not her fault I didn't win...its mine.

the reason GH's systems don't work for some, is that they are not willing to put the time into it. most people just go with the smartpicks.

you have to remember when Gail wrote her systems she based her Master Lottery Guide on all kinds of games from pick 4's, to 5/32's to 6/49's and even 80+# keno games.

every lottery is different.

if you take what works in your lottery, what patterns and trends hit most often, you will decrease the odds against you. and that is the first step in winning.

Good Luck.

"If you try to be a Hero, your going to end up a Zero!...NEVER leave your Wingman!!"

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                533 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I have used Gail Howard's systems in the past with little to no winnings, but like the previous posts have said - I also didn't have the time to invest in to the system or following numbers. Might just have to dust it off and give it another whirl... Good luck to you. BTW, her books are full of information but depending on how you are with numbers, algorithms, and statistics - some of her conclusions are a little foregone in my estimation.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  17733 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I have used Gail Howard's systems in the past with little to no winnings, but like the previous posts have said - I also didn't have the time to invest in to the system or following numbers. Might just have to dust it off and give it another whirl... Good luck to you. BTW, her books are full of information but depending on how you are with numbers, algorithms, and statistics - some of her conclusions are a little foregone in my estimation.

"I also didn't have the time to invest in to the system or following numbers"

Are you saying  you believe there are people like yourself who have invested in GH's books and systems that haven't won a jackpot only because they didn't have the time to read them or the time to track the drawings?   

* you don't need more tickets * 
                  * just the right ticket * 
                     Wink 

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #29378
                    January 1, 2006
                    533 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2008, 11:13 am - IP Logged

"I also didn't have the time to invest in to the system or following numbers"

Are you saying  you believe there are people like yourself who have invested in GH's books and systems that haven't won a jackpot only because they didn't have the time to read them or the time to track the drawings?   

No, I just ment me personally not having the time to invest in trying out some of her systems in her books or software, I have purchased from her in the past. I got the software and books from her when I first got into lotto number tracking & I don't think I would be where I am today had I not had that background information but in retrospect and looking back at her books now - I would say her systems and filtering are elementary but then again maybe it just seems that way since I have read here books for the fourth and fifth times now??? Don't know - but the information she provides seems to be a ggod background for anyone interested in lotto systems, number tracking, and the underlying probabilities that go along with random number draws. Apologies for the rambling - but long story short I don't think her systems or information are going to provide you a jackpot nor will they hinder you making your way towards a jackpot either. Obviously I'm a true random number believer - for ping pong balls any how (Engineer in me speaking - as long as they are exact same size, shape, weight, mass, inner pressure, surface area, volume, etc. etc.)

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      4572 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2008, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I bet! I haven won one either. All the systems are only as good as the numbers you pick. Thanks for your reply

I agree that a system is only as good as the numbers that you put into it and a bit of luck. Gail does claim to have a lot of winners on her site, but a lot of people play her systems and we don't get to see the many people who have lost using her system. 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        6066 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I never think of Gail Howard's stuff as a "system". It's just charts basically. It still doesn't really help you put it all together. Like LottoAce said, you need to put some study time into your own lottery and never rely on the "DumbPicks" like I call them. They aren't too accurate. I get better results using my own number strings. 

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          526 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2008, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Oh ye of little faith!

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3357 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I never think of Gail Howard's stuff as a "system". It's just charts basically. It still doesn't really help you put it all together. Like LottoAce said, you need to put some study time into your own lottery and never rely on the "DumbPicks" like I call them. They aren't too accurate. I get better results using my own number strings. 

I Agree! It all come down to you picking the numbers. GH programs are great but in the end you have to have the numbers in the system you choose to play. She just makes sure if you DO have the numbers you win the jackpot by wheeling.

I'll be trying Automatic Writing to get the winning lottery numbers.

Automatic writing  is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.