Welcome Guest
You last visited December 19, 2014, 9:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tn same #s over and over/please read!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by cher19622.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62741
July 7, 2008
601 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2008, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Whoever said the payouts in Tn are low is smokin the gook!  Go to the site and look at the #s ...same #s 271,271,217,572,572,835,835,538,358808,880,000,000,512,512,439,439,077,077,077,205,052,it goes on and on.Also compare the payouts to Kentucky.Tn is Very low...one day the mid payout was 5,000 ...thats 10 $500 winners and the site does not show # of winners.Please go to the site click on contact.Email them and let them know that the rng is flawed....strange not many double #s ,same #s keep coming up....Iread on l.post that something is going on in tn.yes it is...and the payouts are low...please contact them and if you do play,play just a few #s ....DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.They lottery is ripping all of us a new one.I watched a guy scratch 20 jumbo bucks,....$3 and 2 tickets.I dont play scratch offs ,but that is rediculous!

United States
    Member #60337
    April 14, 2008
    153 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2008, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I and my boyfriend have lost our you know whats  to the tennessee lottery,they are making enough money off us to live on before they come in and get busted by who ever should be checking on them.They will get caught ,,,,,,,,,no ones good last forever...so we can all sit back and laugh at them....we will not spend another dime on it.....our money for intertainment goes to ga,ky......Cheryl.In the Boro

United States
      Member #62741
      July 7, 2008
      601 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I and my boyfriend have lost our you know whats  to the tennessee lottery,they are making enough money off us to live on before they come in and get busted by who ever should be checking on them.They will get caught ,,,,,,,,,no ones good last forever...so we can all sit back and laugh at them....we will not spend another dime on it.....our money for intertainment goes to ga,ky......Cheryl.In the Boro

I hope Rebecca paul does get investigated .She is as crooked as they come!!!! the responsibilty is on the players,but the Tn lottery has many flaws in their pick 3 and pick 4.Just compare the #s and payouts to Ky and GA .Now GA has many more players so payouts will be higher.Kentucky is very like Tn ,but the same #s do not repeat over and over.Please go to the TN lottery site , and email them.by the way where are the ping pong balls????The vote passed to change back...whats the holdup????I feel 4 you and your husband cheryl...Go Vols

United States
        Member #60337
        April 14, 2008
        153 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2008, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Well thank you so much for your reply,well I guess the hold up is they are trying to figure out how to make the ping pong balls just as crooked....I didnt know that was passed,,like I said they are building up their pots right now....Have a good one and I cant wait to see what happens in the end...Cheryl