Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:30 am
You last visited October 25, 2014, 5:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Susan Levine "How too Make Gail Howard Smart Picks Intelligent"

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I use too have this book but lost it back in 2002 does anyone who is a fan of Gail Howard software know where I could get a copy?

Cool

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
    If you don't like it, spit it out!
    United States
    Member #4756
    May 23, 2004
    3106 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I happen to have a copy of that book.

It's a Castor-Pollux Publication by A. L. De Armond.

PM me and we can exchange info.

libra's avatar - chi
      Cleveland , Ohio
      United States
      Member #961
      December 27, 2002
      35076 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I have Susan S. Levines Cashing in with winning Lottery strategies. There's no mention of Gail Howard in it. I also have Cashing in on Pick - 3 and 4. By her. I don't remember seeing the book your asking about. All of her books where Home made and I haven't seen any in print for sale in a while. I use her system every week for the Pick - 3 and it does work.

Good Luck Libra Dave

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
        If you don't like it, spit it out!
        United States
        Member #4756
        May 23, 2004
        3106 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I have Susan S. Levines Cashing in with winning Lottery strategies. There's no mention of Gail Howard in it. I also have Cashing in on Pick - 3 and 4. By her. I don't remember seeing the book your asking about. All of her books where Home made and I haven't seen any in print for sale in a while. I use her system every week for the Pick - 3 and it does work.

Good Luck Libra Dave

Dave, you are absolutely right about her books. I also have the ones that you mentioned.

Susan was associated with Dee ( A. L. De Armond) and they sold his software program "DFA for Florida's Fantasy 5". It was used when the Fantasy 5 was a 5/26 game and produced numerous wins on a daily basis. I lost contact with Susan after she moved from Virginia or one of the Carolina's, I can't remember which, but that had to have been at least 5 years ago. Dee used to live in the Fort Myers area and I think he has passed on.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2008, 10:30 am - IP Logged

"INITTOWIN" I sent you a private message thanks for your response too my inquiry!!!

Cool

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2008, 10:33 am - IP Logged

LIBRA!!! just curious how well has it worked for you? weekly hits?,bi-weekly? boxed or straight hits? how many combos do you play?

Cool

libra's avatar - chi
              Cleveland , Ohio
              United States
              Member #961
              December 27, 2002
              35076 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2008, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I post with Lucky in Ohio in the Pick - 3 forum. I have used Susan Levines HTC system ever since I started posting here. It usually hits between 2 to 6 times a week. Mostly boxed. I post the workout numbers for a week at a time. There are 36  unmatched sets and 24 Doubles per week. I usually play 5 combos Midday and Evening per day. I usually get a hit or 2 a week and most of the time boxed.

Good Luck Libra Dave 

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                4465 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2008, 11:12 am - IP Logged
                  diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                  Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Can we still order from here or is this just an archival of what used to be the site?

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    4465 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2008, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Diamond,

Not sure if you can still order.

Just an archive from the past!!

Canada
                      Member #2859
                      November 23, 2003
                      463 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

found this and also if you do a google serach of the publisher you can find the address and phone number of them. Let me know if you call and the book is available as i'd like it to.

=

"Fantastic New System For Advantage Plus Software Users! "Making Gail Howard's
                      Smart Picks Intelligent" Is Your Guide To Getting The Best And Most Accurate
                      Predictions From This Famous Lady's Software. Printed Manual Details Complete
                      10 Step System Is Easy To Accomplish! Takes Less Than One Hour To Make Smart
                      Picks INTELLIGENT!  Method Works With Other Predictive Lottery Software Too!
                      Complete Information Available Via Email From Castor-Pollux Publications.
                       Today For Complete Details Or Rush Your Check/Money
                      Order For Only $9.95 To Castor-Pollux, P. O. Box 51454, Ft. Myers, FL 33994.
                      Checks accepted via email/phone also and Rush Delivery Is Available!! Order
                      Yours Now!"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Castor-Pollux+Publications&btnG=Google+Search

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        456 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2008, 6:27 am - IP Logged

I would like this publication too if its still available, never had much luck with those "Smart Picks"

Thanks.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

United States
                          Member #3222
                          January 4, 2004
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck Libra Dave

Is it possible that you know of to purchase this book anywhere? There isn't much on Google about her or her books that I can find.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            2913 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2008, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

found this and also if you do a google serach of the publisher you can find the address and phone number of them. Let me know if you call and the book is available as i'd like it to.

=

"Fantastic New System For Advantage Plus Software Users! "Making Gail Howard's
                            Smart Picks Intelligent" Is Your Guide To Getting The Best And Most Accurate
                            Predictions From This Famous Lady's Software. Printed Manual Details Complete
                            10 Step System Is Easy To Accomplish! Takes Less Than One Hour To Make Smart
                            Picks INTELLIGENT!  Method Works With Other Predictive Lottery Software Too!
                            Complete Information Available Via Email From Castor-Pollux Publications.
                             Today For Complete Details Or Rush Your Check/Money
                            Order For Only $9.95 To Castor-Pollux, P. O. Box 51454, Ft. Myers, FL 33994.
                            Checks accepted via email/phone also and Rush Delivery Is Available!! Order
                            Yours Now!"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Castor-Pollux+Publications&btnG=Google+Search

Castor Pollux Publications was the brain child of Arnold De Armond author of WINNING ! Lotto Analysis Secrets and the editor of the first copy of Lotto World Magazine. 

What you're looking at in the Google search is sites still hosting links to Castor Pollux, but no listing for the site itself.

If you visit one of those link hosting sites that has a screen shot of Castor Pollux up you'll see it has moved to the dark side, become a zombie site taken over by a new owner who creates a shopping search site out of it, with some links named after the original purpose to trick visitors.

If you want to see what the original site looked like go to

http://www.lotto-logix.com/moresites.html

And click on Castor Pollux: Note this is an archive of the original site, do NOT send money to anything on this site as the site no longer exists as a working business.   

BobP

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2008, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

If anyone has a link or any information as to where we can purchase this book, I would be very interested in purchasing the system. Thanks.