Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:00 pm
You last visited November 26, 2014, 5:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sure Shot

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Andis.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
morrow
United States
Member #40898
June 8, 2006
1 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2009, 10:09 am - IP Logged

People of Georgia and the surrounding states. What ever happen to SureShot who invented the master board for the cash 3 and 4. He use to give classes on how to come up with the winning number.

Anyone in the forum ever heard of him?  If so give me a holler.

atlanta ga
    United States
    Member #66652
    November 2, 2008
    34 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

People of Georgia and the surrounding states. What ever happen to SureShot who invented the master board for the cash 3 and 4. He use to give classes on how to come up with the winning number.

Yes I heard of him I go to his workshop sometime, he has an workshop every forth sunday of the month you can call this number around the forth friday and he will tell you when his next workshop will be- 404 371-1125

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
      Member #62906
      July 12, 2008
      1178 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I have heard of Sure Shot.  I've actually called his number a few times.  His recording gives tips based on the last number drawn in the GA Cash 3.  For example, if you were to call his number today, his recording should give you tips from 256.

Good Luck!