Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:02 pm
You last visited July 24, 2014, 3:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Matrix 3 Question

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jester001.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Saskatchewan
Canada
Member #19992
August 9, 2005
2817 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know how to upload numbers to lottomatrix3?

I just got the system and its last number put into it was back in Dec. 2000 so its got 9 years of data to catch up on...lol

How does one upload numbers or is it all done manually?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2009, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

The site that updated them from online quit doing it many years ago.

Now it is just by hand, 1 draw at a time, unless you are very tricky.

With programs such as Lotsoft, there is not much need for the LottoMatrix3, it was a program that was way ahead of its time, way way ahead, even now after a decade more or less, it is still almost state of the art.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

chicago illinois
      United States
      Member #1199
      February 26, 2003
      359 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2009, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I have Lighting bolt which was a out of date program so I deleted all the old drawing and started over with 90 past draws and it works fine.

Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2817 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I have Lighting bolt which was a out of date program so I deleted all the old drawing and started over with 90 past draws and it works fine.

I got it all done and in record time by a former poster here.. got all 6020 of them in play now..and it still would have given me a str8 tonight.. but instead og 11 plays it generated 36

Thanks for all your help guys and gals!

Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2817 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2009, 12:26 am - IP Logged

The site that updated them from online quit doing it many years ago.

Now it is just by hand, 1 draw at a time, unless you are very tricky.

With programs such as Lotsoft, there is not much need for the LottoMatrix3, it was a program that was way ahead of its time, way way ahead, even now after a decade more or less, it is still almost state of the art.

I love this LottoMatrix3 system!

"State of the art and ahead of its time" is right!

In May alone, it has given me 3 str8's and 9 box hits... 3 of which were doubles...

Averaging 48 plays per day... so 96 if you play them both str8 and boxed... but at 25 cents a play its only $24 a day

17 days x $24 = $408.00 cost

Won $1200.00

Online it would avg. out to be about $800 profit so far this month. This thing is good... really good.

Thanks to VersaBet I got all its history and was able to plug it into the system so everything is a go!

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Spring Lake
            United States
            Member #313
            April 26, 2002
            181 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2009, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Did you put in your history in versaBet or checked it. I found that they have multiple mistakes here in MI and other states.
            Hey Rakster what are your settings LottoMatrix3. Never had much luck with.

Mickie

MickieDisney

Saskatchewan
              Canada
              Member #19992
              August 9, 2005
              2817 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2009, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Did you put in your history in versaBet or checked it. I found that they have multiple mistakes here in MI and other states.
              Hey Rakster what are your settings LottoMatrix3. Never had much luck with.

Mickie

Actually its very simple...

All I do is go into the consec. area in filters and click on 0 or 2 consec, then I go into the Matrix area and click on ALL and INCLUDE thats it!.

I tell it to generate picks and it gives me about 48 plays.

I will sometimes use the repeat filter as well... leaving it on 1 and using 1 day. Other than that, thats all I do and its been amazing!

Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2817 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2009, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Actually its very simple...

All I do is go into the consec. area in filters and click on 0 or 2 consec, then I go into the Matrix area and click on ALL and INCLUDE thats it!.

I tell it to generate picks and it gives me about 48 plays.

I will sometimes use the repeat filter as well... leaving it on 1 and using 1 day. Other than that, thats all I do and its been amazing!

Don't jump the gun too fast though...

I am back checking April and its been AWEFUL using these filters so back check everything... April is BRUTAL...

So far using these filters, NO HITS --- Box or str8 after 20 days... Be Careful.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  4074 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2009, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I got it all done and in record time by a former poster here.. got all 6020 of them in play now..and it still would have given me a str8 tonight.. but instead og 11 plays it generated 36

Thanks for all your help guys and gals!

Would you post how you were able to update the draws without doing it manually?

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    Spring Lake
                    United States
                    Member #313
                    April 26, 2002
                    181 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2009, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Carbob

If you look under the states in the data dir. Pick your state  for example: Michigan Day.drw. Right click on it, use open with, I use Notepad or the program of your choice. Hit enter and enter your draw. If you have multiple draws find a program the sill sort asc or dsc your numbers and sort all by desc. The top is the most recent date.

Good Luck
                    Mickie

MickieDisney

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      4074 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Carbob

If you look under the states in the data dir. Pick your state  for example: Michigan Day.drw. Right click on it, use open with, I use Notepad or the program of your choice. Hit enter and enter your draw. If you have multiple draws find a program the sill sort asc or dsc your numbers and sort all by desc. The top is the most recent date.

Good Luck
                      Mickie

Thanks for your response. I was able to "git'er done" with Raskter's help.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Carbob

Good Luck
                        Mickie

I have not tried it for so many years, but Yes, that was the way to do it.

The form or format of the numbers must be the same as it is on the program, I can't remember after so many years, but yes open it, the numbers on that folder might erase themselves when you open it, if not then first take a look at them and then delete them, then paste your own numbers onto that state's history folder, I can't remember the exact details, I would have to do it again myself and see.

Anyhow, before doing anything, first make a copy of that folder and paste it somewhere else as safe keeping just in case.

Years ago after trying a few times I was able to replace the Tx draws.

Somebody very tricky could also add new states and or add a game to a state that had one, but that now has two draws a day.

When I was fooling with it years ago, I saw that it seemed possible, but I lacked the patience and a little more know-how, better left it to somebody more determined and or to a programmer.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          4317 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

WOW Bringing back LottoMatrix3.

Just backtested Pennsylvania Pick 3 Evening only draws.

On average about 40 to 50 picks generated.

2 Straight Picks 5/4 810 and 5/12 627

Using 2 consecutive (wonder what 2 reverse consecutive results would be?)

2 consecutive digits (0,1 1,2, 2,3, 3,4 4,5 6,7 7,8 8,9 9,0) occured 2 times ever 10 draws

The Matrix I set was for 10 for A, B, C, D, and E.

I'll have to keep testing this and read the help files again.

Oh yes.  You can update the draw files using notepad.  Just have to save you Notepad file as .drw

My draw file has over 10K draws.

I have asked before how to add a new state file (folder).  Seems the only person has that information is the original developer.

Too bad they can't be contacted to resurect this program.  At least offer information on how to add new states or make it easier to update the draw files.

Seems to be a terrible thing to waste this program.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            4317 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2009, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Did a search for Lottomatrix3

Think Lantern posted this awhile back:

LottoMatrix3

1 Low and 2 High BOXED.

Cameout 2 times on last 10 draws, 6 times on last 20 draws, 9 times on last30 draws, 14 times onl ast 40 draws, 16 times on last 50 draws and 37times on last 100 draws.

So it will come out from 2 to 4 times on 10 draws, maybe about 3 average (?) based on those LottoMatrix3 stats for those portions of the Texas Eve game at those times.

Other than that there are no skips to be seen by that program for that pattern.

So what do I think about that pattern based on that info?

Evaluation: If it has not come out 2 to 3 times on the last 10 draws then it should come out soon some-time.

Ifit already came 3 to 4 times on the last 10 draws, it might not comeout again for at least 2 more draws since the last time that it cameout (Maybe).

This thinking is based only on the above stats given by the LottoMatrix3 program.

United States
                              Member #7437
                              October 3, 2004
                              376 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi LM3 Posters:

I've done quite alot of work with Lotto Matrix 3 in the past, but was never able to come up with a fixed winning strategy. It would be interesting to revive the program and see if there is in fact a winning strategy. The creators of LM3 really nailed themselves into a box by not allowing the user to add or delete a lottery, so you can only use the state lottery names that are provided. In case your state lottery is not in the list, you have a workaround. Pick a lottery that you never play and let this be your "state"(for example Western Canada). LM3 uses a relatively simple no frills data base style for its past draw files. Here's how to quickly update your draw files:

Be very careful not to change any names of the files you are going to work with!

1. Click on the folder LottoMatrix3(usually the path is c:\Program Files\LottoMatrix3

2. You should see a folder named SYSTEM. Click on this folder.

3. You should now see three folders: Data, SAVED REPORTS, and SAVED PICKS

4. Click on the folder Data. You should now see all of the folders named for the available states that LM3 supports.

5. Click on the folder for the state you are playing(example Illinois Day)

6. You should see only one file with the extension ".drw"(in this example, Illinois Day.drw). This is the draw file for your state.

7. The .drw is a simple text file, no dates just numbers, so the draw file  can be easily modified using any text editor(like Notepad). The convention is the latest draw goes on top and the oldest on the bottom. If you have access to a few years of past draws, I would wipe out all the info in the .drw file and paste the new set of past draw into the file. Save the .drw file with it's original name

That's it.

jayemmar