Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:35 pm
You last visited July 24, 2014, 9:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Numbers - A Simple Formula for Pick 3 and Pick 4

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick4 Guru's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
Member #73333
April 12, 2009
21 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2009, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Dream Numbers Can Equal Winning Lottery Numbers IF You Know the Formula. 

Just keep in mind that timing is important when you play your dream numbers. Using this formula, dreams numbers are calculated based upon one or two-word themes; a one-word them is best. An example follows the dream number formula.

DREAM NUMBER FORMULA

The alphabet corresponds to the numbers one (1) through nine (9) as follows:

1 = A, J, S
2 = B, K, T
3 = C, L, U
4 = D, M V
5 = E, N W
6 = F, O, X
7 = G, P, Y
8 = H, Q, Z
9 = I, R

For instance, if your dream is about a lake full of fish, calculate the number for "lake":
L-A-K-E = 3+1+2+5 = 11. This give your first 2 digits. Now add them together as follows:
1+1=2. Here are your first 3 digits. 1-1-2. If you play Pick 3, you can use this number.
Add these 3 digits as follows:
1+1+2=4 = 1124. This is the Pick 4 number you should focus on.

Next, calculate the number for "fish":
F-I-S-H = 6+9+1+8=24. This give your first 2 digits.
Now add them together as follows:
2+4=6 =246. Here are your first 3 digits. If you play the Pick 3, 246 is your dream number.

To get your Pick 4 dream number, add all 3 digits as follows.
2+4+6=12 and 1+2=3.
List all 4 digits and the following is your Pick 4 dream number: 2-4-6-3.

You can play these two numbers separately or add the two entries as follows:
LAKE=1124 and FISH=2463. Thus, 1124+ 2463=3587.

Use different combinations, like playing the number backwards, in an effort to hit straight.

Dream numbers hit in the strangest fashion. Sometimes they hit the same or next day. At other times, they hit within 2 or 3 months; these are usually straight hits. It is a good idea to track your dream numbers and get a feel for how they fall in order to give you a better idea of the timing in which you will want to play them in the Pick 3 or Pick 4.

Hope this helps!

Pick 4 Guru Wink

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
    Member #71195
    February 20, 2009
    226 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pick4 Guru. Thumbs Up

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
    - Vince Lombardi

United States
      Member #73333
      April 12, 2009
      21 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pick4 Guru. Thumbs Up

I appreciate your comment.  It's my utmost pleasure to be of service!

Lombardi's quote is "on the money"! Any "warrior" who lives long enough knows it to be true...

Pick 4 Guru Wink

jackson tn
        United States
        Member #74686
        May 17, 2009
        12 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

i will give this a try once time permits..............and thanks again, All hail the true GURU!Hurray!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #32974
          February 17, 2006
          3042 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Pick4 Guru for the info and Good luck to you. Idea

United States
            Member #73333
            April 12, 2009
            21 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

i will give this a try once time permits..............and thanks again, All hail the true GURU!Hurray!

Thanks for your comment!

I am your humble servant!

Pick 4 Guru Wink

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              phila pa
              United States
              Member #25770
              November 11, 2005
              2721 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Drum  Guru what a great system especially if dream book doesn't have what you dreamp about

thank you and good luck to all with this system

United States
                Member #73333
                April 12, 2009
                21 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2009, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Drum  Guru what a great system especially if dream book doesn't have what you dreamp about

thank you and good luck to all with this system

Thank YOU for your comment! I hope to hear news that this system works for someone. It has worked for me amazingly. I recall dreaming about my mother handing me $20.  The very same day the number of her name fell - STRAIGHT.  My children's dream numbers usually hit the same day. It's uncanny but it works! I'll casually ask them, "So what did you dream about today?" and make note of the number associated with their dream (smile).  I've also found that the last 4 digits of new phone numbers I receive mysteriously appear in my state's drawing.  These types of numbers are "gifts," so to speak, and they often - very often - hit!

Good luick to you and thanks again for your comment.

Pick 4 Guru Wink

United States
                  Member #73333
                  April 12, 2009
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey Comet:

Your comment is much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time!

You are most welcome. 

I just need to know that somebody is winning off these suggestions.  Otherwise, what good are they?

Pick 4 Guru Wink

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8804 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2009, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank YOU for your comment! I hope to hear news that this system works for someone. It has worked for me amazingly. I recall dreaming about my mother handing me $20.  The very same day the number of her name fell - STRAIGHT.  My children's dream numbers usually hit the same day. It's uncanny but it works! I'll casually ask them, "So what did you dream about today?" and make note of the number associated with their dream (smile).  I've also found that the last 4 digits of new phone numbers I receive mysteriously appear in my state's drawing.  These types of numbers are "gifts," so to speak, and they often - very often - hit!

Good luick to you and thanks again for your comment.

Yes, GIFTS! We are given gifts everyday of our lives in many many ways.  

United States
                      Member #73333
                      April 12, 2009
                      21 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes, GIFTS! We are given gifts everyday of our lives in many many ways.  

Laverne:

Thanks for your comment.  You are right - Even being alive to see a new day is a gift! It's a grand idea to count our blessings!

Pick 4 Guru Wink

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        4571 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2009, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Just keep in mind that timing is important when you play your dream numbers. Using this formula, dreams numbers are calculated based upon one or two-word themes; a one-word them is best. An example follows the dream number formula.

DREAM NUMBER FORMULA

1 = A, J, S
                        2 = B, K, T
                        3 = C, L, U
                        4 = D, M V
                        5 = E, N W
                        6 = F, O, X
                        7 = G, P, Y
                        8 = H, Q, Z
                        9 = I, R

For instance, if your dream is about a lake full of fish, calculate the number for "lake":
                        L-A-K-E = 3+1+2+5 = 11. This give your first 2 digits. Now add them together as follows:
                        1+1=2. Here are your first 3 digits. 1-1-2. If you play Pick 3, you can use this number.

2+4=6 =246. Here are your first 3 digits. If you play the Pick 3, 246 is your dream number.

2+4+6=12 and 1+2=3.

Use different combinations, like playing the number backwards, in an effort to hit straight.

Dream numbers hit in the strangest fashion. Sometimes they hit the same or next day. At other times, they hit within 2 or 3 months; these are usually straight hits. It is a good idea to track your dream numbers and get a feel for how they fall in order to give you a better idea of the timing in which you will want to play them in the Pick 3 or Pick 4.

Hope this helps!

Very cool idea! Thanks for sharing your system with us. Smiley

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
                          Member #73333
                          April 12, 2009
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Very cool idea! Thanks for sharing your system with us. Smiley

I look forward to hearing that it's serving someone WELL...

Thanks for your comment!

Pick 4 Guru Wink

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                            Perry, GA
                            United States
                            Member #66571
                            October 29, 2008
                            405 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

DREAM NUMBER FORMULA

1 = A, J, S
                            2 = B, K, T
                            3 = C, L, U
                            4 = D, M V
                            5 = E, N W
                            6 = F, O, X
                            7 = G, P, Y
                            8 = H, Q, Z
                            9 = I, R

2+4+6=12 and 1+2=3.

Hope this helps!

Pick4,

I had a dream that I had a winning lottery ticket, scratch off called fire and ice, it was ticket numer 86. The amount I could barely read it and it was 262...something I could not make out the last number and I was telling someone it was almost 3000.  Now what would be my main things to compute from this dream.  I know lottery, and ticket for sure but not sure about anything else.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5350 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2009, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Florida mid today..595, based on dream last night.