Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:58 pm
You last visited April 19, 2014, 8:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Mega Millions is Fixed

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Garden City
United States
Member #58679
February 23, 2008
20 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2009, 11:54 am - IP Logged

The Mega MIllions is fixed. We will posting eight numbers and two of the eight numbers

will come out each and every time in the near future. Please do not ask how we did this.

We will not tell you.

If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you

do not win anything. This is done on purpose. In any case we hope to put an end to the

notion once and for all that it is not fixed.  Yes, we are working to determine the other three

numbers.

Best Regards, Charles Pisano

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1116 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

The Mega MIllions is fixed. We will posting eight numbers and two of the eight numbers

will come out each and every time in the near future. Please do not ask how we did this.

We will not tell you.

If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you

do not win anything. This is done on purpose. In any case we hope to put an end to the

notion once and for all that it is not fixed.  Yes, we are working to determine the other three

numbers.

Who is this "We " ?     When are you going to post numbers or are you just going to vent because you haven't won?

Anderson
      United States
      Member #73670
      April 21, 2009
      47 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda thinking MM and PB already have a system in place where once the time expire at 9:45 and 10:45 to play your tickets. They probably look on a big national computer screen seeing all the numbers played in the system before hand and put magnetic balls, leveled at medium to stronger field of the absent #'s that wasn't played in the system that goes straight to the top. I also believe these people have inside winners to collect the jackpots in those corparation, family & friends paying them off a 500,000 off 50 million state to state officials to officials once in awhile allow a consumer to win big so it won't seem fishy,  we should have no time limit to play tickets to the last second not giving them the oportunity to change the magnets balls. I honestly believe some nights I picked all the winning numbers, but was dupt, just a theory being that you all talking about it.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        4978 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2009, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

of course it is fixed..ITS CALLED TEST DRAWS..while you are filling out your tickets using past data..mega millions and powerball turns the machines before the actual drawing and takes out the next drawing...then the next drawing...then the next drawing...then the next drawing..then they say Cameras rolling in 3,2,1, welcome to mega millions /powerball drawing this evening and the winning numbers are...xx-xx-xx-xx--xx--xx..which is a lie..they already took out the winning numbers while the camera was off..

You want to win some money playing Mega Millins and Powerball..and for that matter your own pic 3 and pic 4..file a law suit and make them stop TAMPERING WITH THE DRAWS..then the public will start winning more and your state will making less!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          17420 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

of course it is fixed..ITS CALLED TEST DRAWS..while you are filling out your tickets using past data..mega millions and powerball turns the machines before the actual drawing and takes out the next drawing...then the next drawing...then the next drawing...then the next drawing..then they say Cameras rolling in 3,2,1, welcome to mega millions /powerball drawing this evening and the winning numbers are...xx-xx-xx-xx--xx--xx..which is a lie..they already took out the winning numbers while the camera was off..

You want to win some money playing Mega Millins and Powerball..and for that matter your own pic 3 and pic 4..file a law suit and make them stop TAMPERING WITH THE DRAWS..then the public will start winning more and your state will making less!!!!!

Are you are implying that more players would win if one of the test drawings were used as the official drawing?  Players who are trying to predict the next official drawings based on past drawings should only use past official drawings and then their predictions would be self adjusting accordingly.  Or if they have  the list of test drawings, they could  predict the next tests drawings results too and include them in the group of combinations they play.

* Thoses who can, do * 
          * thoses who can't, just talk *
          Roll Eyes 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            17420 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

We will not tell you.

numbers.

"If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you do not win anything."

Have you calculated the number of addition winners there would be if matching two numbers paid any thing.   The number of 2+0 winners would be more than twice the 0+1, 1+1 and 2+1 winners together.  The odds are matching 2+0 are 1:18 which would reduce the overall odds of winning something to 1:12.7 which would eliminate the possibility or multi million dollars jackpots.   Games with over odds of 1:15 or lower of winning a prize usually offer jackpots of $100K or lower.

* Thoses who can, do * 
            Roll Eyes 

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              4978 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Rjoh...I appreciate your input...but I know better..and yes you are ecactly right..if those pretest draws WERE ACTUAL DRAWS..then random would be running proper and you could find what is missing and it would show faster..so, yes it does matter..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                Midlands, SC
                United States
                Member #69698
                January 14, 2009
                299 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Ya'll are confusing the devil out of me.  Are you saying it's pointless to play powerball because none of us will ever win?

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  4978 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

they only want someone to win after they have sold MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TICKETS FOR EACH AND EVERY DRAW ...they accomplish this by pretesting the draws so "We The Public"...have no earthly idea what is going to show by using past data

hence the pre-test draws...it can hide and change all sequences that you can ever possibly think of trying to run..!!!!some people still BELIEVE that those pretest draws has no effect on anything you are looking for...but then again...we have had this conversation many times before..and you know what

I AM STILL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                    California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    5486 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

they only want someone to win after they have sold MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TICKETS FOR EACH AND EVERY DRAW ...they accomplish this by pretesting the draws so "We The Public"...have no earthly idea what is going to show by using past data

hence the pre-test draws...it can hide and change all sequences that you can ever possibly think of trying to run..!!!!some people still BELIEVE that those pretest draws has no effect on anything you are looking for...but then again...we have had this conversation many times before..and you know what

I AM STILL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I Agree!       

TOTALLY!

Pre-draws mess everything up! 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      North Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      17132 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

We will not tell you.

numbers.

You betcha, and the cow jumped over the moon>>!

By the way, who is "we"??  You need to start thinking outside the box.!

You need to get rid of firm of Wine and Cheese, and look into possibly the firm of  "Luck Brothers"... Dumb, Blind and good ole Plain, they can look into getting you the other three numbers you're looking for. 

Anyway Good Luck in your endevours...

Your Best Teacher, is Your First Mistake.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
                        Atlantic Mine, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #416
                        June 23, 2002
                        1613 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I think it is funny how people complain that the lottery has something fixed.  They way the lottery "Fixes" the game is by having RANDOM draws.  You can't predict something unpredictable.  Odds do say that in the long run certain things will happen.  Unfortunetly games with odds of 1 in 170,000,000 will never have a long run to see the odds play out.

Lotteries don't need to fix anything, a random game gives them what they want.  I.E a Mega Millions jackpot gets won a $222,000,000 and then two weeks later gets won again at $32,000,000. 

Brad

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                          California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          5486 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2009, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

"Fixed" to me means two things. Who can say how "honest" a lottery really is or what's been tampered with? "Fixed" in that meaning would be it was deliberately rigged to not let anyone win. But we know that's not true because people DO win. The the way I see "fixed" is the way they DRAW the numbers. Pre draws should be illegal. Whoever had the numbers in the pre-draws won't win but whoever has the numbers for the "real" draw does. That is what I feel is fixed and unfair. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            17420 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I assume if you feel a game is fixed and unfair, you don't play it.

* Thoses who can, do * 
                            Roll Eyes 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              7750 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged
                              Conspiracy theorist forgot to mention they have after draws too.

The deal is no mater what the only drawings that count are the actual drawings.

You only think you would have some advantage if you knew the pre draws. Even if you were privileged to the pre draws and after draws there would still be the same odds of winning.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.