Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:59 am
You last visited April 18, 2014, 11:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a strategy for Keno-Pick 10-Quick Draw

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by DownandDirty.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bronx, ny
United States
Member #68437
December 21, 2008
3 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2009, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey lottery post members! This is my first post and i've been working on a strategy for Quick draw for a while.  Now, I'm just an average lottery player and by no means am i'm saying i won big money.  This is just something I noticed while playing.

When I first starting playing pick 10, I thought to myself, does 6 to 10 numbers get drawn out of 20 numbers come from certain number groups.  Example: On average does 6-10 numbers get drawn out of a field from 1 to 20. (6,9,11,15,17,18).  If this strategy is true, then I just have to find the group of numbers who's numbers get drawn the most on average.

This led me to two groups, (11-40) and (41-69).  I sampled a month's worth of NY Pick 10 drawings. ( I know thats a small sample.)

On average, either of these two number groups will yield btwn 3 to 8 numbers drawn.  Now this helps when playing Quick Draw.  For me, I play 7 numbers and use the group (41-69).  I've had some success using this strategy.  But, I don't play often enough to fully utilze this strategy and if I lose I at least make back 25% of what I played.

Now this could lead to the combination of the 2 groups (11-69) on average yielding around 9 numbers drawn per game.  This eleminates 21 numbers I have to choose from (1-10, 70-80) if trying to win at pick 10. 

I will appreciate the forums feedback on this strategy whether positive or negative.

Also, I need a kick ass random number generator program (free or cracked) to help me choose the numbers.  I tend to choose the same numbers when filling out my cards.

(I will attach the excel worksheet i uesd to the topic when I get home today to show how I came to this strategy)

Long Island, NY
    United States
    Member #57412
    January 3, 2008
    399 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

There are a multitude of strategies/observations I have made Quick draw and the NY Pick 10.....I could go on and on and on.

For example:

If you look at the draw reports on the NY Lottery site, you will notice that (for every ten draws), you usually have 6-7 numbers coming up within the numbers 1-30.  Happens once or twice and hour.

5 numbers come up (for every ten draws) within numbers 1-20 two or three times within an hour.  Hows that for narrowing things down?

All you need is to play a number of combos using numbers 1-20.

However, if there was ever a (computer drawn) game that could be possibly fixed, it's this one.  Every draw, it's like they know what you've played...and how to avoid paying you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      17413 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I will appreciate the forums feedback on this strategy whether positive or negative.

You don't need any feedback to tell if your strategy is working, just count your winnings or loses.

* Thoses who can, do * 
      * thoses who can't, just talk *
      Roll Eyes 

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #57412
        January 3, 2008
        399 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

An additional thought to consider.

The "NY Pick 10" is ball drawn...and the "Quick Draw" game is Computer drawn.

Again, if you really look, the usual distributions of numbers drawn are vastly different with each type of draw system.  If you are looking to base your strategy for a Compter drawn game (on observatons made on a ball drawn game) you may be mis-lead.

For example:

A typical portion of a wacky Keno (Quick Draw) draw that a computer would come up with is 30-31-32-33-35-37-38.  This NEVER comes up in a ball drawn game (like the NY Pick 10).  Look..and see this for yourself.

Study Quick Draw separately. 

My strategy is to try to decode the algorithm they use (or use a small wheel to trap the numbers it commonly converts to draw to draw.....I have a multitude of methods I have discovered/researched out)