Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:37 am
You last visited September 2, 2014, 7:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Cash 3 Second Chance

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Instyle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mzcmac's avatar - happy
Atl GA
United States
Member #75052
May 26, 2009
32 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having problems getting your entries to go through tonight?Angry

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    21963 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2009, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I got 1 set to go and then it locked up so at least it wasn't just me.

Did you notice that the number that they use as the example ticket was the winning midday # today?  Straight!  I think every time they do a special promotion on either C3 or C4, that number falls during the promotion run.  I was going to play it but didn't get a chance to get to the store for midday.  Unhappy

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
      Fayetteville, Georgia
      United States
      Member #3593
      February 2, 2004
      2088 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't get mine to submit just now...I think it has something to do with late nite. This morning went through fine! Didn't play that 243 today sorry I missed it. A lot os players had it though It has not been here in a while...

Ms. Pat

mzcmac's avatar - happy
        Atl GA
        United States
        Member #75052
        May 26, 2009
        32 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I've been trying to get mine to go through since 7 tonight. Still no luck.

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
          Member #55821
          October 21, 2007
          160 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I think the Ga lottery under estimated the volume of input.   I had problems on yestersday and found the best time to enter is in the morning.   Like now  Im waiting to see the winners for July 3rd drawing, I can't figure out the actual time they draw.   Does anyone know?

Kennesaw, GA
            United States
            Member #62138
            June 18, 2008
            1366 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2009, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Did you notice that the number that they use as the example ticket was the winning midday # today?  Straight!  I think every time they do a special promotion on either C3 or C4, that number falls during the promotion run.  I was going to play it but didn't get a chance to get to the store for midday.  Unhappy

it was also the same number for the payout for the fantasy 5 that day, i thought to play it but forgot..i hate when that happens..  yes i had problems entering in my number also, if u do two at a time and send it then it goes through faster, well at least it did for me... Seems like they are a little behind on showing the winners for the second of July..

Sunny Georgia
              United States
              Member #38894
              May 7, 2006
              41 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Yes. Its 0845, July 4th and still winners through July 1st only listed.  Disapprove

I had some trouble two nights ago.  I've found that around 3 a.m. I have no trouble.Sleep

Georgia
                United States
                Member #55255
                September 20, 2007
                24 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2009, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I JUST GOT MINE TO GO THRU WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM BUT YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE I GAVE UP.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  21963 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2009, 9:04 am - IP Logged

it was also the same number for the payout for the fantasy 5 that day, i thought to play it but forgot..i hate when that happens..  yes i had problems entering in my number also, if u do two at a time and send it then it goes through faster, well at least it did for me... Seems like they are a little behind on showing the winners for the second of July..

That was another reason why I wanted to play it.

Stone Mountain,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #6297
                    August 16, 2004
                    971 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Yes I tried Thurs. and could not get it to submit...will try Sat. again..

United States
                      Member #923
                      December 15, 2002
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Tried posting a few minutes ago but couldn't.  where do you see the list for the numbers drawn for second chance?

GK

United States
                        Member #55821
                        October 21, 2007
                        160 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I have not been able to enter for for two days now.  Actually, its worse, I have not been able to log on to the site (response server is down) for that time.   The last set of winners was for July 1st,.  None posted for July 2nd or 3rd and now July 4th.  Has anyone else have that problem????

Kennesaw, GA
                          United States
                          Member #62138
                          June 18, 2008
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2009, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I have not been able to enter for for two days now.  Actually, its worse, I have not been able to log on to the site (response server is down) for that time.   The last set of winners was for July 1st,.  None posted for July 2nd or 3rd and now July 4th.  Has anyone else have that problem????

Usually on holiday weekends they wont post winners until the next official business day....

United States
                            Member #55821
                            October 21, 2007
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Usually on holiday weekends they wont post winners until the next official business day....

Thank you.  I forgot about the holiday period , I should have realized that was it.   Good luck to you