Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:06 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 2:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2nd Chance Drawings

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by DoctorEw220.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FourEyes83's avatar - lottery

United States
Member #69773
January 16, 2009
3 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2009, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Hey All-

Long time reader, first time poster.  I'm wondering how many people like 2nd chance drawings associated with Scratch Games?  Does a 2nd chance contest associated with a particular game make you want to buy that game, or is this not a factor when determining which tickets to buy?  I personally love 2nd chance drawings because it adds value to non-winning tickets.  My favorite 2nd chance contest that I partcipated in was the Harley Davidson game :) 

If you like em, what are your favorite 2nd Chance prizes to win?  Just stirring up conversation...thanks!

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2009, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I have played 2nd chance games in the past.  I played the texas hold'em poker 2nd chance drawing in Tennessee and won $500 worth of stuff including a nice leather bag, poker chips, and a poker table top.  I gave most of it away to friends.  That was a mail in entry.  Tennessee has "play it again" where you enter online.  I've not done so well on those but I keep trying.  I look at it as another chance to win for free.  Good luck everyone!

How are you going to win if you don't play?

FourEyes83's avatar - lottery

United States
      Member #69773
      January 16, 2009
      3 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Whoa!  That's a great win...Your friends are lucky!

I'm a Michigan player and we have Instant Replay.  You can submit $10 of non-winning tickets online for a chance at $1,000,000!  I've done that a few.....hundred times :)

North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

That's a free million.  I have to be honest.  I'm bored with Play it AGAIN but I guess it's because all the big winners come from the much larger cities in Tennessee. I should probably change my address to Nashville or Memphis inorder to win a prize.

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8501 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2009, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Hey All-

Long time reader, first time poster.  I'm wondering how many people like 2nd chance drawings associated with Scratch Games?  Does a 2nd chance contest associated with a particular game make you want to buy that game, or is this not a factor when determining which tickets to buy?  I personally love 2nd chance drawings because it adds value to non-winning tickets.  My favorite 2nd chance contest that I partcipated in was the Harley Davidson game :) 

If you like em, what are your favorite 2nd Chance prizes to win?  Just stirring up conversation...thanks!

I have sent in scratchers for a second chance drawing at one time. I have not paid attention to the scratchers lately to know of second chance scratchers.

I do not play scratchers. If I am aware of a game having second chance drawings I will check the trash cans where they sell lottery. Pull out the scratcher fill it out and send it in. Only have to pay the cost of postage. Big Grin

Stats hunting: Type

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8501 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2009, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I have sent in scratchers for a second chance drawing at one time. I have not paid attention to the scratchers lately to know of second chance scratchers.

I do not play scratchers. If I am aware of a game having second chance drawings I will check the trash cans where they sell lottery. Pull out the scratcher fill it out and send it in. Only have to pay the cost of postage. Big Grin

I was just at the store and checked the trash for any scratcher 2nd chance drawing. S.C. Lottery has a second chance drawing with the $10.00 cash bonanza bonus scratcher. I kept the throw away scratcher and will enter it for the drawing. Will be looking for more from now on. Looks like I can enter the ticket online for the drawing. Save postage Big Grin

Has a nice prize level for the drawing.
            1 winner of $1 million
            5 winners of $50,000
            100 winners of $1,000

Looks like just as good of a deal as those raffle tickets. Hurray!

Stats hunting: Type

North Dakota
              United States
              Member #13397
              April 5, 2005
              1623 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Jap69...  That's cheating.  But I do the same thing. Cheers

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                Yinzer Country, PA
                United States
                Member #4067
                March 18, 2004
                2733 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Back when they had Powerball Instant Millionaire in PA, I used to mail the entry tickets in.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.