Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:01 am
You last visited October 25, 2014, 2:59 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visualizing Winning

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uneekween's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Muscle Shoals AL
United States
Member #78504
August 16, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else watch The Lottery Changed My Life Wednesday night? There was a woman on there named Cynthia Stafford who said she visualized winning $112,000,000 for two months before actually winning that exact amount! She also wrote the amount down a piece of paper and slept with it under her pillow. I'm still skeptical about the whole positive thinking and visualizing success but there is no other way that I can think of that explains how she knew the amount she would win two months in advance. Anyway the episode was very inspiring. She did a lot for charity and adopted her deceased brother's children. Has anyone else visualized something happening and then actually have it come true?

I love Walmart. Where else can you buy milk, underwear, guns, and a laptop all in the same place? Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    17943 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2009, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I kinda get a feeling when I buy lottery tickets that I'm not going to win anything and 90% of the time I'm right but I don't know it that qualifies as a vision or just common sense.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
    * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
         Wink 

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5350 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else watch The Lottery Changed My Life Wednesday night? There was a woman on there named Cynthia Stafford who said she visualized winning $112,000,000 for two months before actually winning that exact amount! She also wrote the amount down a piece of paper and slept with it under her pillow. I'm still skeptical about the whole positive thinking and visualizing success but there is no other way that I can think of that explains how she knew the amount she would win two months in advance. Anyway the episode was very inspiring. She did a lot for charity and adopted her deceased brother's children. Has anyone else visualized something happening and then actually have it come true?

I believe every revelation should be taken seriously. Most may never come to fruition, but consistency prevails.

I learned this lesson last Sunday. I saw 714 in my head when I woke up that morning, and didn't act on it. Subsequently, I didn't play it for the midday drawing. Of course 714 showed....of course.

In this case, it wasn't positive thinking. I jut woke up and was still foggy and not alert about anything...lol....Sometimes just being in the correct frequency is all someone needs to tune in. Willfully or not.

I can almost write a book on the unexplainable experiences I've had since the age of about 5 till the present. The content would be full of examples of number premonition later in life and the lottery. The earlier "visionsin my life as a young kid were more geared towards ESP with family and friends.

I'm not religious, but I will say this.

Our brains seem to have the ability to tune into any time period. I believe that past present and future are one. Also, distance is an illusion. Meditation and other methods are used around the world to bring the user closer to the Nirvana state when everything is one. Past, present, and future.

This may be the way GOD can be everywhere at once.

Can GOD predict the numbers?   Or......

Can he make a stone so heavy even he can't lift it?     Bang Head

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5350 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I kinda get a feeling when I buy lottery tickets that I'm not going to win anything and 90% of the time I'm right but I don't know it that qualifies as a vision or just common sense.

Green laugh

hearsetrax's avatar - 78638c467ef281febf24383e126f74b6

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          1882 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2009, 6:59 am - IP Logged

been thar a many times b4 ....... but I know I'll hit it one day .......

just hope its b4 I get too old to enjoy it

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            CA
            United States
            Member #57222
            December 23, 2007
            587 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2009, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Yes.  I dreamed of a pick 3 set of numbers.  I usually dont play it at all but I did after the dream.  The numbers did not hit that day or the next but you guessed it.... On the third day after I'd given up  they hit  as a straight.  I forgot the numbers now but I wrote a post about it a few months back.

I dream of certain Super Lotto numbers from    time to time but by the time I wake up, I can never remember more than 3  of them.  I try to pull myself out of sleep to write them down  but still no luck.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              21584 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

A piece of advice for would-be visualizers.  After you visualize, you should let it go...do not dwell on it.  Dwelling on it robs the energy transference necessary for it to manifest.  It sounds like this woman dwelt on it and it happened anyway, but the mystery school teachers recommend letting it go until the next visualizing session.  "Letting it go" means to "swallow" your visualization into your mind and avoid thinking about it.   

If anyone is interested in developing this ability (and many others) and willing to do the necessary exercises, I recommend "Wisdom of the Mystic Masters" by Joseph J. Weed, 1968.  A great book, it will change your life if you let it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                  South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: September 4, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I did that for my last two husbands.

Make a list of positive qualities I wanted, put it on the fridg and read it daily. took about 4 months the first time, 3 months the second time for them to show up.  Married them a few weeks later.

I have since learned the list has to be improved upon.

My sis did it for a camper at the price she wanted. she added a pic of it. She got it in a few months.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2009, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

No I have visualized winning yet but I'm writing down my selected numbers every day for all of the games I'm playing--I guess I need to slip it under my pillow as well???Wink  The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is very helpful in visualizing techniques and on her website, you can download a blank copy of a check to use. However, it seems Ms. Stafford took only two months to win her jackpot and I am still waitingWink  My time of winning is coming very very soon!!!Banana

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      9112 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2009, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

The thing is, visulaization worked for the lady who won the jackpot, and good for her, but how many millions of people do this, and nada?

RickG,

Good stuff. A couple of months ago ambelamba started a thread where we discussed the Law of Detachment.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/196697/1346060?q=law+of+detachment&rp=search

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: September 4, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

The thing is, visulaization worked for the lady who won the jackpot, and good for her, but how many millions of people do this, and nada?

RickG,

Good stuff. A couple of months ago ambelamba started a thread where we discussed the Law of Detachment.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/196697/1346060?q=law+of+detachment&rp=search

Coin Toss, thanks for the link!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).