Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:27 pm
You last visited September 1, 2014, 7:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Magazine or papers?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2009, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Help,

About 10 years ago I recieve a paper from Florida "Lottery News" .   It was very good and as I moved I lost their address.  Does any one have it or know of another similar one???

Joey

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Help,

About 10 years ago I recieve a paper from Florida "Lottery News" .   It was very good and as I moved I lost their address.  Does any one have it or know of another similar one???

Joey

Have you ever heard of the Lotto Report written by Dawn Nettles? I remember purchasing Ms. Nettles Lotto Report back when the TX Lottery first started. It used to be sold at 7-11. You can check out her site and browse some of the old issues. Just google the name of the report for the site address. I hope this helps. I kind of remember something about Lottery News and I am trying to jump start the dead brain cells where that info is stored. If I can recall anything I will let you know.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

It's on the internet..Google Dawn Nettles and up pops Lotto report..

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever heard of the Lotto Report written by Dawn Nettles? I remember purchasing Ms. Nettles Lotto Report back when the TX Lottery first started. It used to be sold at 7-11. You can check out her site and browse some of the old issues. Just google the name of the report for the site address. I hope this helps. I kind of remember something about Lottery News and I am trying to jump start the dead brain cells where that info is stored. If I can recall anything I will let you know.

Hi TX Joey,

It's me again. I got to thinking and I remembered that almost a year ago when I went into "the caverns of can't let go," I saw a magazine reguarding the lottery. I returned to "the caverns of can't let go," and battled the beasties within the caverns. Did you ever hear of the LoneStar Lottery News Magazine? It was based out of Richardson, TX. The issue I have is dated March 1994. The mailing address is LoneStar Lottery News Magazine--1311 South Sherman--Richardson, TX 75081. The phone number is 972 851 2230. I am not sure if this magazine is still in publication or not. I am not sure if this address is valid or not. I am not sure if this phone number is still valid or not. If any of this information is still good I hope u can use it. I am still trying to jump start the dead brain cells  reguarding Lottery News.

Bang Head  Bang Head  Bang Head

Katy, Tx
          United States
          Member #67709
          December 3, 2008
          204 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all,

I will check this out tomarrow and let you know what I find.

Lol

Joey

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            9028 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2009, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Someone here on LP once mentioned a Lottery Store in south Carolina that sells SC lotto tickets, lottery books, lottery magazines, anything you'd want related to lotto.

So I guess there are still some lotto magazines in print, but usually hard to find.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              542 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2009, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Someone here on LP once mentioned a Lottery Store in south Carolina that sells SC lotto tickets, lottery books, lottery magazines, anything you'd want related to lotto.

So I guess there are still some lotto magazines in print, but usually hard to find.

I'M FROM SOUTH CAROLINA.  IF ANYONE ON LP KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT A SOUTH CAROLINA OR ONLINE  STORE THAT SELLS  LOTTERY PUBLICATIONS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SOUTH CAROLINA LOTTERIES, PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

THANKS.

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                9028 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

A good while back we had a thread here on LP about What Would You Do If You Had A Store That Sold Lotto Tickets, or something similar.

It's in that thread. I've searched but haven't found it yet. Maybe one of our members who is really good at searches can find it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  9028 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2009, 9:06 am - IP Logged

destinycreation,

Last night I searched this Forum (Lottery Discussions) back to March of 2008.

In a thread from then, The Lottery Store is mentioned, but that's not the post that gives the location.

So it's prior to March 21, 2008.

First go to Forums, Active Topics, then at the top you'll see a box for a time frame, click on it and a drop down menu appears, setr it to Two Years, then go to Resources, click on that, and Search for Something.

The post mentioned above was on page 68 or so of 92 (I think it was 92), so you want to go higher than page 68.

Lep

Katy, Tx
                    United States
                    Member #67709
                    December 3, 2008
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Purdue,

I phoned the number you gave my and it was not a working number.  I will check out the book store and see if it is in their computer.

Thanks for your help!

JoeyCoffee

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      9028 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Texas Joey,

My faux pas, my last two posts were meant to be addressed to you, not destinycreation, I was mixing up two threads.

So far I've found it's called The Lottery Store (produces no hits on an internet search) but don't know the town.

Lep