Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:30 am
You last visited April 25, 2014, 4:26 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MaxHit Pro

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

It is no longer being sold, those who use(d) any version from 7.03 on up, which settings do you think that might work best?

Also, Are there any suggestions for "Configure Run"?

And Do you do better with the newer versions than with the older ones, or about the same and which new versions are they?

Thanks!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I tried everthing with it that I could in a "normal" way while testing past draws and while a few times gave very incredible results, it quits after a time and then starts to give bad results and there is no way to make it work again like that and at times it is just so so and at another times really bad, at one strach of time, game good results like about 10 times out of about 15, but more often than not it does not give winning numbers no matter what you do with it, after days of testing in many ways, with the pick 3 game, I could not find a way of making it work good enough often enough to give a profit if a person keeps on using it and I tried all kinds of combinations of setting many times.

As I said, that was just for the pick 3 game and for one particular state.

Once in a long while performs in a kind of "Miracle" way as it did once or twice during my long testing, but over all is not very good for the pick 3 game, this was done with my old version 7.03 as is the version that I have.

Maybe the newer versions work better, but I don't know, as with all lottery programs they can be made better than they are in time.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."