Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:29 pm
You last visited July 28, 2014, 4:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Cant Believe What I Just Saw!! Ga Lottery Shame On You

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by meriwetherman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wendy67's avatar - disney32
georgia
United States
Member #35172
March 13, 2006
479 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong did anyone see GA Cash 3 eve draw. I promise you 028 came out when the balls dropped. Then when it appeared on the screen 028 while the announcer was saying the numbers they literally switched the 8 to a 6 while everyone was watching. OMG GA lottery SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT WILL BE OFFICIAL

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1416 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I was in another room and i heard 028 I went ahead and did my workout by 028. I didn't see it , but I heard it

georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      479 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

ITS OFFICIAL 026. OMG  dont let us see you cheat us out of our money.

cjwade1's avatar - dc shoes-logo.jpg
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #44801
        August 9, 2006
        43 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I saw it also... First thing I thought was there are going to be some angry folks out in GA tonight.. I almost always watch the numbers on my TV that has DVR on it so I can rewind it, but of course tonight I watched the numbers on a different tv ! For what it's worth, I thought it was a 6 when I saw it, but still that was flat out awful.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          13701 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I saw it also... First thing I thought was there are going to be some angry folks out in GA tonight.. I almost always watch the numbers on my TV that has DVR on it so I can rewind it, but of course tonight I watched the numbers on a different tv ! For what it's worth, I thought it was a 6 when I saw it, but still that was flat out awful.

It was a "6" I had it changed so that I could hit the numbers in Georgia today in both the day and evening games.

Just kidding, just kidding. No not kidding I hit the number in both the Mid-Day and Evening games. See the prediction boards for daily predictions.

georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            479 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Well I was sitting in the next room from the tv, when the drawing started i was doing something on the computer. I didnt see what the first ball was I (SAW) the 2 fall and then the eight. Then I saw 028 posted after the drawing and while the announcer was reading the numbers out the eight flipped to a 6.  My father was sitting in front of the tv and he yelled did you see what just happened. Followed by a few other choice words. Thats a pet number of a player in my house.

Atlanta, Ga.
              United States
              Member #73339
              April 12, 2009
              95 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I saw it live and I thought I saw the 9 fall but it was in fact a 6. The doofus doing the drawing said 8 so the keypuncher put 8 in the circle going on what he heard. I don't like to be critical, but every one of the announcers they have remind me of those 4AM infomercial hosts hawking reusable toilet paper or something. Just gawd-awful. They spend so much time pushing their latest and greatest scratch-off that the drawing itself is sort of an afterthought. It's annoying as heck!

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                gay,ga
                United States
                Member #68810
                December 30, 2008
                4664 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see it on TV nor did I even have the number........I rarely win

I hope somebody posts that on you tube!