Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:59 pm
You last visited August 21, 2014, 5:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here is your Lottery Luck for 2010 - Reference Material

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
528 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I just received a flyer in the mail that the various different 2010 Dream Almanacs, Monthly Lottery Reference Books, and Monthly Lottery Tip Sheets,  are now available.  Most people probably already know this.  But for those who don't, I thought that I would share where you can acquire these booklets from.

I have nothing whatsoever to do with either of these 3 companies.  Just passing on useful  information.

Dream Book Outlet Dot Com

and

Britts Industries Dot Com

and

Eagle Dream Books Dot Com  (Proff. Hits Rundown Reference)

These Dream Reference Books , Monthly Lottery Reference Books, and Monthly Lottery Tip Sheets are very useful and inexpensive.

Just Curious, Does Anyone have a preference, for which one is better than the others ???

Grandma, Grandpa, The Wizard, Lottery Bible, Rob's Guides, Billy Bing, Proff. Hitts, Three Wise Men,

Prof. Zo, Three Star, True Fortune Teller, Red Devil, Lucky 13, Lucky 4, Stella's Success, Black Jack,

Solid Gold Book, Rajah's Lucky Numbers, Texas Hold 'em, Fast Eddie, Slick Rick, Vibrations,

Four Leaf Clover, Predictions on the Day, HP Dream Book, Sneaky Pete, etc.  and the list goes on and on...

Hope this Helps Someone.

Good Luck in 2010 Everyone !!!

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
    nashville nc
    United States
    Member #81934
    November 2, 2009
    657 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I just received a flyer in the mail that the various different 2010 Dream Almanacs, Monthly Lottery Reference Books, and Monthly Lottery Tip Sheets,  are now available.  Most people probably already know this.  But for those who don't, I thought that I would share where you can acquire these booklets from.

I have nothing whatsoever to do with either of these 3 companies.  Just passing on useful  information.

and

and

These Dream Reference Books , Monthly Lottery Reference Books, and Monthly Lottery Tip Sheets are very useful and inexpensive.

Just Curious, Does Anyone have a preference, for which one is better than the others ???

Grandma, Grandpa, The Wizard, Lottery Bible, Rob's Guides, Billy Bing, Proff. Hitts, Three Wise Men,

Prof. Zo, Three Star, True Fortune Teller, Red Devil, Lucky 13, Lucky 4, Stella's Success, Black Jack,

Solid Gold Book, Rajah's Lucky Numbers, Texas Hold 'em, Fast Eddie, Slick Rick, Vibrations,

Four Leaf Clover, Predictions on the Day, HP Dream Book, Sneaky Pete, etc.  and the list goes on and on...

Hope this Helps Someone.

THANKS destinycreation. i have been looking for monthly lottery tips sheets. i currently have grandma alamanac and dream book. Thats the only one i own and it seems to have good #s as to what are the followers, 2plus2 system,etc... i would like to get a different one for comparsions tho...thanks for info on where to find the others....good luck tonight

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      28438 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2009, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

THANKS destinycreation. i have been looking for monthly lottery tips sheets. i currently have grandma alamanac and dream book. Thats the only one i own and it seems to have good #s as to what are the followers, 2plus2 system,etc... i would like to get a different one for comparsions tho...thanks for info on where to find the others....good luck tonight

Hey Mookyb75!! They have a lot of those tip sheets here in Ohio. I have the 2010 Alm. 3 Wisemen dream book, they are all good. There are so many good books out here.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        528 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

and

and

Hope this Helps Someone.

Some of these Lottery Reference Booklets tend to Hit more often in certain regions of the country, like the East coast mostly. I don't know which ones are best for the West Coast, or certain other Specific regions of the U.S.  I meant to E-mail the company and ask that question (so that a person would know which one to buy, depending on what state you're playing in), if they even know themselves, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          28438 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation, if she stay right here on Lotterypost she will get good numbers from a lot of good Posters here. I would name a few but I might forget to include some of them, But this is the best place to get numbers. She could also google Dream books. or get them from right here.   Alot of good books out here.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Jamaica
            Member #75105
            May 27, 2009
            632 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2009, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Anybody has any of these books scanned?

Most companies only mail these out and I cannot receive mail of this sort in my country.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              528 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2009, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Anybody has any of these books scanned?

Most companies only mail these out and I cannot receive mail of this sort in my country.

Why can't you receive lottery books through the mail in the Cayman Islands ??? How would anyone know what your're receiving in your private mail ???

Jamaica
                Member #75105
                May 27, 2009
                632 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Gambling is illegal in Cayman and so are the books. I dont want to take the chance.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                  Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6753 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

and

and

Hope this Helps Someone.

I have a ton of lottery books. Most of them I don't use. My all time favorite is proff hitts rundown book. AWESOME. I also like grandma and grandpa as well. One of my christmas gifts is going to be the BlackJack book. I can't wait.!!!

When you win, say nothing, when you lose, say less. -Paul Brown

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    528 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

LP Members, which Dream Book, Lottery Almanac, or Monthly Lottery Tip Sheet do you use the most, and Why ??? (i.e. what is your preference ?)

Thanks.