Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:10 am
You last visited April 24, 2014, 12:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sunday Lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
18851 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Is there a mystical/astrological significance about sunday as could pertain to lottery playing?

I only ask because many MANY times when choosing numbers,what used to work with backtesting through the week comes to abrupt halt on sundays.Why Sunday?.I find things that blow my mind in P3 yet it never works on sundays....anywhere.Is there a shift or resetting of balance?More times than not,if I am not gonna be in the neighborhood of a winning number ,it is sunday even when the read looks really clean.This is really starting to irritate me.I know someones gonna say "..don't play on sundays then..".. but I am dead serious...something happens outside of personal religious significances of that day.

Thanks for any replies

"...Life is not a matter of holding good cards,but sometimes playing a poor hand well...
'Fortune Cookie wisdom'

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Listens to the wind

United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    17928 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I don't think your alone..sundays are weird , seems like the most unlikely numbers come up. I am going to go back thru sundays, also i'll look up on the mich lottery website to see if there is a decrease in winners on that day . i have been way out of wack since the new year started  . and thanks for 470 i almost gave up on it than i saw your post came out that day . i played it 704 and hit it boxed. good luck!

There's only one US Flag

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Listens to the wind

United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      17928 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Went thru october sundays , there was no signifigant differences in the amount of winners except in the midday drawings they were 10 to 15 less than the rest of the week. more people sleeping in or going to church maybe.

There's only one US Flag