Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:31 pm
You last visited April 17, 2014, 5:29 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery winner dream!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by mangoskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I just had to post this!  Last night I had a dream that I met one of the lottery winners I had heard about.  He said congradulations to me and shook my hand.  when I woke up I was sooo happy.  because even though i often watch my lottery winner dvds before I go to bed,  his story is not one of them cause it actually wasnt that interesting to tape.

But I googled him and found out his winning numbers! guess what?  2 of his winning numbers match those that I already play and three are numbers that match my life path numbers! Since he wasnt from CA, I added his set to my   own and will play them!  I feel real good about this one since his set is so close to what i play anyway, I only had to change  a few numbers.

Forgive me for not mentioning his name.  I dont want to jinx myself.  This is the second strong lottery dream I had.  The first was a set of numbers that i didnt play but hit 4 days after my dream.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1717 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I just had to post this!  Last night I had a dream that I met one of the lottery winners I had heard about.  He said congradulations to me and shook my hand.  when I woke up I was sooo happy.  because even though i often watch my lottery winner dvds before I go to bed,  his story is not one of them cause it actually wasnt that interesting to tape.

But I googled him and found out his winning numbers! guess what?  2 of his winning numbers match those that I already play and three are numbers that match my life path numbers! Since he wasnt from CA, I added his set to my   own and will play them!  I feel real good about this one since his set is so close to what i play anyway, I only had to change  a few numbers.

Forgive me for not mentioning his name.  I dont want to jinx myself.  This is the second strong lottery dream I had.  The first was a set of numbers that i didnt play but hit 4 days after my dream.

What are the numbers then? LOL! 

winning the lottery 707 442 401 891 915 683