Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:37 am
You last visited July 29, 2014, 12:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

steve player lottery

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
gunjack's avatar - zill
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
16072 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hello, can anyone tell me if they have purchased the steve lottery player system? I've been trying to get a answer from this place and I got nothing. If I get communication from them, then I dont' buy nothing from that person.  Can tell the success of the softwares there selling?

thanks

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
    Tucson, Arizona
    United States
    Member #63404
    July 27, 2008
    102 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey gunjack,

I haven't bought any of his systems or software, but I hear not to waste your money.  This guy is just like all the other "experts" out there.... he makes his money selling his systems.  You will get better results following the forums here on LP.  I know I have.  Good Luck! Cheers!!

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

libra's avatar - chi
      Cleveland , Ohio
      United States
      Member #961
      December 27, 2002
      33962 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Gunjack

Don't waste your money, I have several of their systems and they aren't worth what I paid for them.

Libra Dave

gunjack's avatar - zill
        ohio
        United States
        Member #5030
        June 11, 2004
        16072 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the heads  up peeps!

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
          Deeping in Ramdoness
          Dominican Republic
          Member #73824
          April 25, 2009
          238 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

only trusteable selling system gurus are from GAILHOWARDS she is one of the 1st of the worldin the system are simple.. somes

but as won more of 102 jackpots

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player makes money from selling and using his own systems and he WINS a lot of money doing so I have checked this out myself on the New Hampshire Lottery website his name is there under "winners" with multiple hits for thousands of dollars.

gunjack's avatar - zill
              ohio
              United States
              Member #5030
              June 11, 2004
              16072 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I have no interest no more.  I dont' want to waste my money on it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                17738 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player makes money from selling and using his own systems and he WINS a lot of money doing so I have checked this out myself on the New Hampshire Lottery website his name is there under "winners" with multiple hits for thousands of dollars.

Are his hits for pick3 and pick4 games only or are some of them for pick5 and jackpot style games?  If a company is willing to spend a little money, they can make sure they win a few pick3 games but it's a lot harder and more expensive to do the same with a pick5 or jackpot style game.

* you don't need more tickets * 
                * just the right ticket * 
                   Wink 

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

Yes alot of his hits are in the Pick-3/4 and mostly  Boxed  but he has hit straight numerous times in Pick-3 and some in Pick-4 but most are boxed hits where he puts anywhere from $20-$50 on each number played which is how he wins thousands of dollars on his numbers.He has hit the Pick-5 in FL back in 2001 but hasn't played it since he used the Pay-Day 5 System but I know for a fact he isn't scamming anyone and really uses his own systems too win and too the best of my knowledge no one else does that not even Gail Howard or One too Won.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    17738 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

RJOH

Yes alot of his hits are in the Pick-3/4 and mostly  Boxed  but he has hit straight numerous times in Pick-3 and some in Pick-4 but most are boxed hits where he puts anywhere from $20-$50 on each number played which is how he wins thousands of dollars on his numbers.He has hit the Pick-5 in FL back in 2001 but hasn't played it since he used the Pay-Day 5 System but I know for a fact he isn't scamming anyone and really uses his own systems too win and too the best of my knowledge no one else does that not even Gail Howard or One too Won.

It's just that I've never read of any of his customers duplicating his results using his systems.  With a pick3 game, if you're willing to spent $220, you can get a box hit for sure and if you're lucky you'll hit a straight.  For someone running a company that sells systems, doing that could be seen as a business expense and any lost could be written off.

* you don't need more tickets * 
                    * just the right ticket * 
                       Wink 

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

No one can duplicate his results and never will it's his systems he knows how too use them better than anyone I have a lot of his systems even the ones he used too hit with and could never make that kind of money using them.I've met players from this forum that have won money using his systems but not as much as he did they won  using his Power Blox,Money Map,Prime Line and Pay-Day 5 in the pay-day 5 this woman won $1,000 for a 4/5 hit in the FL Pick-5.

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        6070 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

No one can duplicate his results and never will it's his systems he knows how too use them better than anyone I have a lot of his systems even the ones he used too hit with and could never make that kind of money using them.I've met players from this forum that have won money using his systems but not as much as he did they won  using his Power Blox,Money Map,Prime Line and Pay-Day 5 in the pay-day 5 this woman won $1,000 for a 4/5 hit in the FL Pick-5.

"Steve Player" I've heard is actually a bunch of people, not just one. I don't believe there is anyone named Steve Player. The name is too obvious,don'tcha think? It's probably a corporation who goes around and buys tons of tickets and eventually winds up winning then boasts about the big hits. The systems are very pricey for what you get. I bought his Pick 5 Lightning wheels, $35. But you have to already guess 3 right numbers before they would even work. If I could do that I wouldn't NEED a system,would I? LOL. Once you send away for his catalogue you will be deluged with newsletters trying to sell you his next new system. I must admit, he does have one of the best lottery catalogues out there. Love reading it even though most of it is a bunch of overpriced hooey.

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Yeah that's what I've heard also but it could be just one person using a fake name because his corporation is called OPCOM but who really knows unless he gives an interview,yeah a lot of his stuff is over-priced but he does have quite a few systems that are reasonably priced. I had the Lightning-Wheels too back in 99 and they sucked!!! but since then I've been able too determine which of his systems are worth purchasing and which ones are not so I DON'T get burned anymore all of his systems I have now are used too give me new ideas and approaches too selecting numbers and because of this I've been able too get reasonable hits in the pick-3/4 of course nothing on the scale of his winnings but good enough for me.He does purchase a lot of tickets but he actually uses his own systems too do so and really wins

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            8935 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm with lottolaughs on this. I don't think there is a Steve Player. I think not only is "Steve Player" a group of people, a lotto think-tank if you will, but what they peddle as systems are merely their ideas and they get the buying public to test them for them. Not a bad ploy if you can get it on.

As for his lower priced stuff, there's a lot better pencil and paper workouts here on LP. His higher priced stuff is way overpriced, but sending out thick 4-color catalogs costs a lot.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

gunjack's avatar - zill
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #5030
                              June 11, 2004
                              16072 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

"Steve Player" I've heard is actually a bunch of people, not just one. I don't believe there is anyone named Steve Player. The name is too obvious,don'tcha think? It's probably a corporation who goes around and buys tons of tickets and eventually winds up winning then boasts about the big hits. The systems are very pricey for what you get. I bought his Pick 5 Lightning wheels, $35. But you have to already guess 3 right numbers before they would even work. If I could do that I wouldn't NEED a system,would I? LOL. Once you send away for his catalogue you will be deluged with newsletters trying to sell you his next new system. I must admit, he does have one of the best lottery catalogues out there. Love reading it even though most of it is a bunch of overpriced hooey.

Yeah, they sent me 1 of those catalogues and your right, They have alot of stuff in the book trying to get us excited enough to buy these high price systems. I'm about to throw the book away.