Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:48 pm
You last visited October 24, 2014, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick-3 delta-diamond system

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
macomb mi 48044
United States
Member #48645
January 4, 2007
290 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 8:39 am - IP Logged

has any body tried this system.

or the dan hudsons pick 3 onedigit up and one diget down.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    17937 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post: Forums: Search: Is You Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=%22delta+diamond%22&t=all

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?t=all&q=%22dan+hudson%22

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

i heard of it years ago when searching the net but i´ve never read it (the delta diamond system)...It sounds like it kicks butts...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

setaghw's avatar - animal bear.jpg
        Morganton, NC
        United States
        Member #72563
        March 21, 2009
        47 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

hi mchammer, i tried the delta diamond system for thirty days no hits at all not even close. setag

mglsr's avatar - candle
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #2369
          September 23, 2003
          3057 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

hi mchammer, i tried the delta diamond system for thirty days no hits at all not even close. setag

there's your sign !!!!!!!

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            9112 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I tracked the delta-diamond system for over two months, zip, zilch, nada, P.U.

Good example of sell the sizzle, not the steak.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5350 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I bought the system a couple of years back and it was much more detailed and confusing than he presented it to be. I even emailed him, but all he did was to write back with a lot of BS car salesman talk. There were many charts to study, which I have no problem doing, but to me the instructions and explanations thereafter were not user friendly. To me it almost felt as though he was purposely trying to confuse the person. Knowing the person would usually wait a week or more to get their money back was his opportunity to cash in. He didn't care that he had to return the money, by then, he already made profit on the collective monies coming in for a 2 week period, somewhere else, keeping the interest and returning the principal to the customer. Brilliant !

He returned my money with no hassle whatsoever, but I've always thought how he could've used my money during that short period to make money elsewhere.....lol...If you're good at turning large amonts of money in a short term for profit, like trading commodoties, then maybe he was doing this...lol