Welcome Guest
You last visited December 21, 2014, 10:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Algebra Matrix Theory or Logarithm for the lotto6/42...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 3:38 am - IP Logged

SUBJECT: 1

Anyone has heard of any Algebra Matrix theories applied to the Lotto on the net...Not talking about lotto matrix talking about algebra matrix...

I am reading my algebra book and it says that there is a rich mathematical theory of matrices...I know there´s got to be more theories of algebra matrices related to the lotto...(nobody has thought of it though)...Using matrices is how i think encryption is written but i could be wrong...

Specially applied to bigatoo difference numbers...Example of bigatoo difference numbers:

----------

-1, 0, +5 (bigatoo difference numbers)...

SUBJECT: 2

How about using logarithms to come up with lotto numbers...Nobody has thought about it...I read years ago about something using logarithms, specially if you let it go from: 1-21 and from 21-42, on a Pick6/42 using the: 21-42 as:

21=1

22=2

23=3

24=4

25=5

26=6

etc, until you reach to: 42...And you just pair up the 2 halves...

Anyone heard anything...This is where, LP members should and could be focusing on....

if you do know something if you mention some math, please be easy on the math...I only took Algebra once...

SUBJECT: 3...

curious if a particular combination if you was to plot each number on a plot/Cartesian Plane then what all those numbers, 6 numbers will have in common is their slope so if you could make each combination into a line on the graph and take their x-y coordinates write an equation all you had to guess was the slope...So instead of guessing: 6 numbers all you guess is just 1 number the slope...Just a curiosity...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

my fault is: Exponential function not so much logarithms even though you can use logarithms but is exponentials use them with the lotto...

logarithms and exponentials are a little bit the same that´s why i said: logarithm...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨