Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:25 am
You last visited July 31, 2014, 5:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who's Steve Player??

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

From time too time players on this forum inquire about this persons lottery systems well I'm going too set the record straight for those who may or may not be interested in his systems.Mr. Player is supposedly one guy who uses expensive computers too do number crunching then  deciphers and uses  the data too create his systems this maybe the truth because he's always coming up with new stuff.But when you pay close attention many of his systems are just a variation of older ones and on occasion he will come up with something entirely new or different.As for whether it's just one guy or a bunch of guys I am more inclined too believe it's one really smart guy that has a knack for playing the numbers Steve Player could be the name of his company of "players" but the thing is he has a company called OPCOM Inc. is steve player his real name?? I doubt it I'm willing too bet it's a fake name he just uses as a lottery player but he somehow made it legal because he signs his checks "Steve Player" when he cashes his winnings in the New Hamsphire Lottery.Now as for whether he really wins money like he says "YES" he does for example if you go too his states lottery website for the month of November 2009 he won $20,000 in the Pick-4 you will see his name (it lists by last name) for the amount of $2,500 listed 8 times.And in January of this year it's listed 4 times at $2,500 for a total of $10,000.From the looks of the amounts he played straight at .50 a pop each time.So for the record he's not a scammer he's not just making money off of his systems he does both he makes money from selling and using his systems.Will any of us be able too make the kind of money he does from using his systems?? "I SERIOUSLY DOUBT" it I have quite a few of his systems some of which he actually used too hit the numbers with  but was never able too duplicate his success so I just use them too help me come up with my own ideas and strategies for playing the numbers.In that way they have been succesful for me,the proof of  his winning goes back a few years maybe more if you check the winners section his name is there also in the Pick-3 but for the most part his winnings lately have been in the Pick-4 he does not tackle the larger games like Pick-5 or 6 but he has won a jackpot in the FL Pick-5 back in 2001 when it was a 5/26 game he used his Pay-Day 5 System.There is another Lottery System Company called "One To Won"  they just sell systems and as far as I can tell they don't use there systems like Steve does but they do have some pretty good stuff.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    17937 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

How many of the Lottery Systems he Sells: Had their beginnings in the Threads of Lottery Post?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

lottobrain's avatar - box
      Smyrna, DE
      United States
      Member #10074
      January 1, 2005
      111 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

How many of the Lottery Systems he Sells: Had their beginnings in the Threads of Lottery Post?

Probably not too many.  Steve Player was originally from NY City, but moved to New Hampshire around 1995-97 or so.  I first became aware of his systems about 1988 when I moved from a non lottery state (at that time), Virginia, to Maryland. I met a serious lottery player in a lottery line who introduced me to "Lottery Player's Magazine" which I subscribed to.  There Steve Player took out full page adds advertising his systems.  While In NY, he actually predicited the winning numbers for a NY lotto game which he and several others won, so no one got a lot per share.  His business supposedly caught fire around the time he moved and he stopped selling for awhile. Possibly, was just tired and had took in a lot of money selling his systems as he, Gail Howard, and One-to-One were big in lottery system sales at the time. Gail Howard had worked in the stock market on Wall Street I believe, but apparantly made enough money there, and with her lottery books and systems, that she could retire to Florida. So he may have wanted to go into semi-retirement on his newly purchased New Hampshire farm where he took up raising Clydesdale horses.  I know this from one of the owners of "One to One" as Steve Player had put his lottery business up for sale at the time after it caught fire, and they had gone to see him about purchasing his mailing list primarily.  The asking price was too much, so nothing transpired.  Apparantly, Steve Player later got the fever again for the lottery business and changed the name, possibly because of the way he left it, and possibly it is wiser in the business world to have a business registered as a corporation, rather than just a personal name. So maybe some of his latest ideas might be something that he got from this website, but most of the things he sells have been around for a long time.  A lot of his system ideas have merit, but are things that one could think up on your own.  I guess lottery systems continue to sell as a lot of people see the ads in the press, and not knowing anything about lottery, but wanting to win, they purchase them to get guidance.  But again, once they find a site like this one, they can learn a lot of ideas without these systems.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Steve Player...

to me that name is:

Si te ve layer backwards for Steve Player...

I´ve seen many funny names like that of player...

One is: Musgroove...Yea right...MUST GROOVE what is to groove...

Many of the people out there their name is cripted is mentioned in a way so you read between the lines...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          8940 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

LotteryTechnic,

On one of the discussions here on LP maybe two years ago or so someone stated there is no Steve Player, a person. It's just the name that a "think tank" (and that's being kind) came up with to get guinea pigs to buy and test out their theories.

With the number of lotteries in the country now it doesn't take too much effort to establish a theory first, and then keep digging until you can find enough results to make it sound good.Hindsight is always 20 /20.

Then you have people buy it and do the real testing.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            2893 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:17 am - IP Logged

LotteryTechnic,

On one of the discussions here on LP maybe two years ago or so someone stated there is no Steve Player, a person. It's just the name that a "think tank" (and that's being kind) came up with to get guinea pigs to buy and test out their theories.

With the number of lotteries in the country now it doesn't take too much effort to establish a theory first, and then keep digging until you can find enough results to make it sound good.Hindsight is always 20 /20.

Then you have people buy it and do the real testing.

There was a time when he was out of the picture, he took the business back.

Consider visiting the Steve Player web site and requesting a catalog, get on the mailing list.

His sales pitch is fairly consistant.  He shows copies of his winning tickets in the Tri-State Games (where he lives).  You can visit the Tri-State-Games website and check the winner's list of payouts and find they paid Steve Player.   This part isn't bs, it is very real and has been verified.

The rest of the pitch often includes a snippet of a chart, and a description of how hard it was to come up with the system, how testers are winning with it in other states and how it will only be sold on a limited basis. 

It is interesting how the brain fills in the blanks of what he says and doesn't say.  When you go back you find he told the truth, even if you didn't see it in the sense of the way he wrote it when you read it at the time.

I have often wondered if he buys a win, or buys a win after a normal win to show the progression of the system. 

Either way, the systems are like a receipe from a famous chef that doesn't turn out exactly the way it tasted in the restaurant.  Maybe it's skill and maybe something is left out that cannot be measured.   However I can assure you he is real and does have the wins he claims.

BobP

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              8940 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I had a couple of his lower priced systems (better info here on LP) and used to get his catalog.

I knew a few guys that ran sport betting selection services, same breed of cat, same kind of approach to hyping up and sensationalizing something that's nothing to get excited about.

They had the wins they claimed, only because they bet both sides of the same game.

Granted, you can't do that in lotto, or well, if you bet $220 on the boxed non-double and non-triple combos in the Pick 3 so you could post some winning tickets in your advertisements.......

Not much different than stock touts saying "If you would have bought IBM way back when......"

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.