Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:35 am
You last visited September 17, 2014, 11:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 4 years ago by TheOtherOne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
984 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I played 8 this morning straight in a row and no winners,see I wont again so they just hurt theirselves...

Set4life's avatar - 2554
    East Hampton, NY
    United States
    Member #41995
    June 25, 2006
    1134 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

wow $160 in the trash:(.  Better luck next time?

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

United States
      Member #71120
      February 19, 2009
      984 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

There wont be a next time

United States
        Member #88903
        March 25, 2010
        35 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2010, 12:26 am - IP Logged

This is typical like I explained in some of my other posts just because the back says 1 and 4.78 doesnt mean your going to hit the 5th one being a winner,  I always try to explain to people if it says say 1 and 2.78 i say ok that really means 1 and 4.78 why???? because your playing a computer and the computer is programmed to only go by what the back of the ticket says 55% of the time, the other % is the computer running wild and making short change rolls up like its programmed to do which means it will make a roll were you go 8 or 10 times losing or even winning. I've played high dollar books were you go 5 or 7 times winning in a book of 19 and then the rest of the book was dudds and ive also played books where ive gone 10 to 15 times losing....

If I were you I would just buy one ticket at a time or just like you simply have stated "just dont play anymore"

Good luck and play safe always!!! See Ya!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I played 8 this morning straight in a row and no winners,see I wont again so they just hurt theirselves...

I feel your pain TnTicket. Those $20 tickets seem to hurt a little more than the rest when they lose.

The best I've done on those Millionaire Jumbos is get my $20 back and then naturally I buy another ticket with it and it's a loser.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            4628 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry that you didn't have any winners. Frown It's always horrible to lose that much money at once.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

OUCH!  I don't care for $20 scratchers. I'd rather buy a $10 and two $5's or four $5's etc. Even though the cost is the same it just doesn't hurt as much.

TnTicketlosers I'm sorry to hear you didn't have any winners : (

United States
                Member #88903
                March 25, 2010
                35 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

OUCH!  I don't care for $20 scratchers. I'd rather buy a $10 and two $5's or four $5's etc. Even though the cost is the same it just doesn't hurt as much.

TnTicketlosers I'm sorry to hear you didn't have any winners : (

To be on the truth side of scratchers and what state your in a $20 scratchers are the way to go you really have a good shot of at least winning your money back and if you do hit it's normally $50 or $100 sad thing is if you dont hit and you lose well you took that risk!!!. Some states have designed there $20 scratchers real good like VA and MA but the most you will ever win is between $100 and $1000 if you play regular.    But if you do hit $100  what are you going to do? your going to go buy a few more within the course of a day or two and give it all back, so really is it worth playing? sure if you buy maybe one or two a week this is why the lottery will ALWAYS 98.8% of the time stay AHEAD OF YOU!!!!

Good luck and please play safe! See Ya!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

To be on the truth side of scratchers and what state your in a $20 scratchers are the way to go you really have a good shot of at least winning your money back and if you do hit it's normally $50 or $100 sad thing is if you dont hit and you lose well you took that risk!!!. Some states have designed there $20 scratchers real good like VA and MA but the most you will ever win is between $100 and $1000 if you play regular.    But if you do hit $100  what are you going to do? your going to go buy a few more within the course of a day or two and give it all back, so really is it worth playing? sure if you buy maybe one or two a week this is why the lottery will ALWAYS 98.8% of the time stay AHEAD OF YOU!!!!

Good luck and please play safe! See Ya!

I've only bought $20 dollar scratchers a few times and only had one winner for 25 dollars. For me that's too much money to play on one ticket. I guess if it was once in a while that would be ok but on a regular basis no thank you.

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                    Nashville, TN
                    United States
                    Member #86740
                    February 9, 2010
                    478 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

This ALL has happened to me, same game.

Early Feb of this year I got a hunch to play TN millionaire club and hit for $100 on one ticket and $30 immediately after that. Thinking I could do it over again, I went to another store and proceded to not only spend that 130, but take out more of my own money (about another 160).  I won NOTHING out of 8 tickets.

Went BACK the next morning (pay day) and bought a few more and recouped about 120 of my loss. When I cashed that at a Mapco, the clerk said "wow, you got really lucky" I said no, it cost me twice that to get there. I went strait to the bank and deposited it into my account.

And dont get me started on the Jumbo Jumbo Millionare $20 scratchers. They are worse because they started with much fewer prizes than the millionaire club.

That info is posted on the tnlottery website, under the games section. There is a 'remaining prize' section that was revealed to me by a member on this site recently and it has been extremely helpful.

Oh, and to add insult to injury a mere 2 weeks after this, I recently learned that somebody actually hit the million dollar prize in the same exact town where I blew all this money. Luckily, for my own sanity, it was not at the store where I bought all of them but it is where I play often.

Good luck going forward! Personally I have learned to really like the $2 scratchers :)