Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:53 pm
You last visited October 31, 2014, 1:36 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Order drawn

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luizgota.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81339
October 16, 2009
20 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hi.

Does anyone follow the live lottery drawings on TV to get the numbers in the EXACT order drawn, rather than the sorted from small to large they post on their websites? 

I will start following today, but I wondered if anyone already had done that.  I'm in NYC and need any 5-6 pick lottery game results of 4-8 consequent drawings.

Thanks.

Later.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Listens to the wind
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    20078 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Michigan does not get to see the drawings, so we have no idea in which order the computor picks them.

There's only one US Flag

Kola's avatar - msq003

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1449 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Hi.

Does anyone follow the live lottery drawings on TV to get the numbers in the EXACT order drawn, rather than the sorted from small to large they post on their websites? 

I will start following today, but I wondered if anyone already had done that.  I'm in NYC and need any 5-6 pick lottery game results of 4-8 consequent drawings.

Thanks.

Later.

Hello luizgota...

I posted a long while ago that I thought that the order of drawn balls were important. I scoured the web to look for that info, but no luck. I called the lottery officials and I was told that they would see what could be done. I called last week, so I'm still waiting. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know...In the meantime, I'm resigned to watching the draws late at night for at least 7 consecutive days to test a few ideas...

Good luck...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        9124 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I used to record the numbers like that, but of you're looking for a pattern, something like this

Drawn:

3  17   20  24  36

to do this with:

X + 14 + 3 + 4 + 12

and then pick a base or start number and apply it, it just doesn't work. Lotteries are not that consistent.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          17937 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hi.

Thanks.

Later.

This might be useful information if you also knew what order the balls were placed into the draw machine and how long the draw machine runs between the start of the draw machine and the drawing of the balls.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
            Member #81339
            October 16, 2009
            20 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello luizgota...

I posted a long while ago that I thought that the order of drawn balls were important. I scoured the web to look for that info, but no luck. I called the lottery officials and I was told that they would see what could be done. I called last week, so I'm still waiting. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know...In the meantime, I'm resigned to watching the draws late at night for at least 7 consecutive days to test a few ideas...

Good luck...

Hi, Kola!

That's a great idea! I might write the NY lotto officials too.  What they do, sorting the numbers drawn from low to high, is withholding information about the lottery played, and therefore it should be considered MANIPULATION and ILLEGAL!  Just like they say they need to reveal the name of the jackpot winners, and have an "independent" firm supervice the drawings, so do they need to reveal the lottery drawings EXACTLY as they were drawn!

Coin Toss, I have no idea what pattern you were talking about there and demo-ing, but it's not what I was looking to do :) I might post later what I planned on doing, maybe you or someone else can contribute and we could have a nice system to play with :)

Raven, I don't think we really need that sort of info, well, at least not me :)  All we need is the order the numbers were drawn in!  How long they've been there, etc, etc, IMHO couldn't possibly have a bearing on the results or the order they are drawn in!

I guess I will need to watch the 11:30 PM drawings every day, and the start a thread to post the results just in case someone might find it useful.

Thanks for the replies, people!

Just in case someone has been following the order drawn of their state's pick 5-6 games, please let me know as for now I just need any state's results to test!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2010, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I used to record the numbers like that, but of you're looking for a pattern, something like this

Drawn:

3  17   20  24  36

to do this with:

X + 14 + 3 + 4 + 12

and then pick a base or start number and apply it, it just doesn't work. Lotteries are not that consistent.

What Coin Toss did was start with the first number 3 and added 14 to get the next number etc

x (3) + 14 (17) + 3 (20) + 4 (24) + 12 (36)

You can always share your idea and people will jump in as to whether or not it's something they may have tried in the past.

United States
                Member #81339
                October 16, 2009
                20 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation, ca!

It's just that I don't know yet whether my idea will even work, I want to test it first.  If it gives 1-2 numbers consistently, then I will post so that everyone can chime in on how to make it even better.  If it doesn't work, then there's no use in posting it and cluttering the forum with garbage.  I've searched the forums and haven't seen anyone try it yet.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86155
                  January 30, 2010
                  1425 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Michigan does not get to see the drawings, so we have no idea in which order the computor picks them.

That computer can be a mutha...

When playing with the RNG method, it's good to wait a couple of draws to see what it's doing or what it's about to do. It'sctually pretty predictable based on our latest studies of all the RNG states with the exception of those states that utilize mechanical and RNG for both draws. This is where the kicker is...trust me.

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation, ca!

It's just that I don't know yet whether my idea will even work, I want to test it first.  If it gives 1-2 numbers consistently, then I will post so that everyone can chime in on how to make it even better.  If it doesn't work, then there's no use in posting it and cluttering the forum with garbage.  I've searched the forums and haven't seen anyone try it yet.

Your welcome!

I can understand wanting to test your system but don't feel you would be "cluttering the forum with garbage" if it didn't work.

One idea leads to another and there are actually quite a few posters who will help if they can.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      3424 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

If your state is computer RNG then there is probably not  a drawn order. If your state is ball drawn like Tx, they may post the order the balls are drawn, like they do on Tx Lottery's website.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                        Member #81339
                        October 16, 2009
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 6:16 am - IP Logged

I have decided to start watching the live drawings and manually writing down the numbers in the order drawn!

I will be posting the numbers for the benefit of others who may find it useful in this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/211469

Thank you!