Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:30 pm
You last visited September 1, 2014, 7:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I keep seeing

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2858 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2010, 2:09 am - IP Logged

not sure but i keep seeing 7533 in different combinations, so this is one that i will keep on my  list

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    fort
    United States
    Member #72407
    March 17, 2009
    6114 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2010, 7:42 am - IP Logged

not sure but i keep seeing 7533 in different combinations, so this is one that i will keep on my  list

Good luck divine guidance, i hope it hit for you this week val8Hyper

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2858 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Good luck divine guidance, i hope it hit for you this week val8Hyper

thanks maybe we should post the nos we keep seeing in a seperate post.

player345's avatar - hani
        buffalo, new york
        United States
        Member #40531
        June 3, 2006
        115 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2010, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks maybe we should post the nos we keep seeing in a seperate post.

Hi Divine Guidance!

Thanks for sharing! 

I think your idea of posting the nos we keep seeing in a separate post is an excellent idea!  I hope you start the post because I will then post the number I have been seeing for over a year now on the clock!  It is always on there when I look in the morning and in the evening....I don't want to say it here and bombard your post!  LOL

Good luck with your number!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          28475 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Divine Guidance!

Thanks for sharing! 

I think your idea of posting the nos we keep seeing in a separate post is an excellent idea!  I hope you start the post because I will then post the number I have been seeing for over a year now on the clock!  It is always on there when I look in the morning and in the evening....I don't want to say it here and bombard your post!  LOL

Good luck with your number!

Divine doesn't mind, I think it is a good Idea. I was laying in my Bed and I see 815 I looked at the Clock this morning and that is what I seen.  Good Luck everyone!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            28475 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Divine, you know you numbers come out!!  I will keep a look out off it!  I hope you get something !!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              28475 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Where are you???

buffalo, new york
                United States
                Member #40531
                June 3, 2006
                115 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Divine,

The number I see most often is 1141 and I play it every chance I get.  Evening only mainly.  I don't care for midday drawings.

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2858 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

that is weird i kept seeing that no and it fell here in Ga but i didnt catch it, i saw marcies other post about the mirror nos and sometimes we will be looking for that no but the mirror no will fall, everyone is welcome to post anywhere i post im definately not a hater, post whatever you feel even if it has nothing to do with the topic, bird also has a great philsophy 4=7 ect... so 7533 = 2088 or 4088 dont get caught slipping like i did i had a dream one saw the 090 very clear that is what i was playing well, guess what fell 040 st8, so like bird says you have to look around the no, very sound advice sometimes the no will come reverse as well ok just some tips

1   =   6

2   =   7

3   =   8

4  =    9

5  =    0

buffalo, new york
                    United States
                    Member #40531
                    June 3, 2006
                    115 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

that is weird i kept seeing that no and it fell here in Ga but i didnt catch it, i saw marcies other post about the mirror nos and sometimes we will be looking for that no but the mirror no will fall, everyone is welcome to post anywhere i post im definately not a hater, post whatever you feel even if it has nothing to do with the topic, bird also has a great philsophy 4=7 ect... so 7533 = 2088 or 4088 dont get caught slipping like i did i had a dream one saw the 090 very clear that is what i was playing well, guess what fell 040 st8, so like bird says you have to look around the no, very sound advice sometimes the no will come reverse as well ok just some tips

1   =   6

2   =   7

3   =   8

4  =    9

5  =    0

I didn't know what I was doing with the rundown was called mirrors!!  My mom and dad did rundowns when they played numbers and the center number would be the one they would play along with the number they would run!  For instance, the 3363 number I played from the rundown of my parents which began with 8818 and the 2777 I played from my pet 2272.  I don't play one four digit without it's rundown number or now I can say mirror number!

These will probably be crooked (lol never could draw a straight line!),  but you go down five nos from the beginning number and play the last one also.......has worked for me!

3363           7222         

2252          6111

1141         5000

0030         4999

9929         3888

8818          2777

buffalo, new york
                      United States
                      Member #40531
                      June 3, 2006
                      115 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know what I was doing with the rundown was called mirrors!!  My mom and dad did rundowns when they played numbers and the center number would be the one they would play along with the number they would run!  For instance, the 3363 number I played from the rundown of my parents which began with 8818 and the 2777 I played from my pet 2272.  I don't play one four digit without it's rundown number or now I can say mirror number!

These will probably be crooked (lol never could draw a straight line!),  but you go down five nos from the beginning number and play the last one also.......has worked for me!

3363           7222         

2252          6111

1141         5000

0030         4999

9929         3888

8818          2777

You can also run the 3363 all the way down until 3363 is the number you end up with.  You can do that with any number.  Just remember to play the fifth number in your rundown along with the top number that you are running down.  I hope I am making sense LOL.

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2858 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2010, 2:50 am - IP Logged

thanks player 345 ooh like that no too.... i will try this

this no hit in its true form today

Wed, May 26, 2010 Oregon Pick 4 4pm 5-3-3-7

hope it comes this way will watch for the mirror too!

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2858 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2010, 2:55 am - IP Logged

thanks player 345 ooh like that no too.... i will try this

this no hit in its true form today

Wed, May 26, 2010 Oregon Pick 4 4pm 5-3-3-7

hope it comes this way will watch for the mirror too!

wow

looks like these nos are hitting oregon wonder if they are traveling the 3336 has been seen around town as well, come on to ga, good call hope the people in oregon were paying attention

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2858 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2010, 2:56 am - IP Logged

wow

looks like these nos are hitting oregon wonder if they are traveling the 3336 has been seen around town as well, come on to ga, good call hope the people in oregon were paying attention

Tue, May 25, 2010 Oregon Pick 4 1pm 9-9-4-9 oops forgot to post the no

columbus, GA
                              United States
                              Member #67676
                              December 2, 2008
                              2858 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2010, 2:57 am - IP Logged

mirror 315 had came too thats weird because i had dreamed of head boards the other day, but i thought bed