Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:59 pm
You last visited April 19, 2014, 8:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone I Know Won 2,500 on a 20 Dollar Jumbo Bucks

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11334 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2010, 1:32 am - IP Logged

my mother in law's best friend won 2,500 on a 20 dollar jumbo bucks.they live up about two hours from me.caled me up and asked me to show the lady where the lottery office was.i got a good look at the scratch off.seemed like everywhere the lady scratched she won a healthy size amount.man was i envious of that,lol.

Illinois
    United States
    Member #80376
    September 25, 2009
    57 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2010, 2:54 am - IP Logged

my mother in law's best friend won 2,500 on a 20 dollar jumbo bucks.they live up about two hours from me.caled me up and asked me to show the lady where the lottery office was.i got a good look at the scratch off.seemed like everywhere the lady scratched she won a healthy size amount.man was i envious of that,lol.

good win.   have you won anything like that?  So the higher-priced ($5, $10, $20) scratchers do have better chance of winning big

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11334 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2010, 3:43 am - IP Logged

good win.   have you won anything like that?  So the higher-priced ($5, $10, $20) scratchers do have better chance of winning big

i've hit a bunch of pick 4 straights in the past.don't do scratchers much though myself.

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
        Nashville, TN
        United States
        Member #86740
        February 9, 2010
        476 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 7:37 am - IP Logged

That is true, but they also have chance of losing big as well :)

The thing wtih the $20 Jumbo is it doesnt have as many high dollar prizes as TN Millionaire does.

LOTTOMIKE, congrats to your friend! And congrats on the Pick 4 hits too...Best I can do on those is the lucky sum every now and then...

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
          North Dakota
          United States
          Member #13397
          April 5, 2005
          1623 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I have played Millionaire Jumbo Bucks several times in both Georgia and Tennessee.  I have yet to win ANYTHING on those.  It's pretty sad.  I dropped $60 just to see if I could win on those and still came up empty handed.  I find the TN Millionaires Club to be the best $20 out there.  I have won $100 a couple of times and $50 multiple times.  I win on those often...  or at least when I'm in Tennessee to play them.  Heck, I wouldn't mind a free ticket on the Millionaire Jumbos just to say I've won SOMETHING.  Congrats to your inlaws friend.  Apparently she is better at scratching than me.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
            Member #57795
            January 19, 2008
            153 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

My Dad told me that the big wins seem to hit mid stack of tickets. I have no proof of that. Does anyone have the same theory? I hit $50.00 on a $5.00 ticket called Texas Cash Extravaganza #49. I just buy,  thats all.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14711 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:35 am - IP Logged

My Dad told me that the big wins seem to hit mid stack of tickets. I have no proof of that. Does anyone have the same theory? I hit $50.00 on a $5.00 ticket called Texas Cash Extravaganza #49. I just buy,  thats all.

Looking at your name gives me a strange urge to go to a Mexican restaurant.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #57795
                January 19, 2008
                153 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Looking at your name gives me a strange urge to go to a Mexican restaurant.

Gracia! Me encanta la comida Mexicana! (Thank you! I love Mexican food!)  See Ya!

United States
                  Member #57795
                  January 19, 2008
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Gracia! Me encanta la comida Mexicana! (Thank you! I love Mexican food!)  See Ya!

Type error= Gracias!

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #5328
                    June 30, 2004
                    1255 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

i think the middle  of the roll is good too!

A day without the presence of God, is a wasteful day. Big SmileSon of GOD Movie Trailer!

donya7's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      St. Louis, MO
                      United States
                      Member #60478
                      April 19, 2008
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Not true, i have bought tickets in the beg,mid and the end i won nothing...!  so it does not matter where the ticket is in the stack.  It is just based on pure luck and nothing else!Thumbs Up

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        4423 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, to your friend on her win!  Smiley

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."