Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:17 pm
You last visited July 23, 2014, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

order of numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94447
July 20, 2010
13 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I was told order of numbers doesnt matter.  So If the winning numbers are: 34-19-2-8-27 shown on TV as: 2-8-19-27-34, do I still win even if my numbers on my ticket are printed as: 19-8-34-2-27?

I saw nowhere it says order matters or not, except for Daily Numbers, so perhaps I was wrong. 

That explains why several people win prizes instead of just 1.  However, it would seem logical that if 1 person did indeed get the order right, only he/she should get the prize.

Also, is it true that 50% of big winners(over $1million) are broke in 5 years?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I was told order of numbers doesnt matter.  So If the winning numbers are: 34-19-2-8-27 shown on TV as: 2-8-19-27-34, do I still win even if my numbers on my ticket are printed as: 19-8-34-2-27?

I saw nowhere it says order matters or not, except for Daily Numbers, so perhaps I was wrong. 

That explains why several people win prizes instead of just 1.  However, it would seem logical that if 1 person did indeed get the order right, only he/she should get the prize.

I've never seen a ticket printed like that anywhere.

Where do you get tickets printed out of numerical order like that?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      16131 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

What game are you talking about and where are you playing?

Confused

In PA our Mix and Match game required the numbers to match in the order drawn to receive the top prize. Numbers out of order won

something....much smaller.

If you're playing the big games, your ticket numbers will be shown in order of low to high. Where are you getting the order of your numbers

in your example of:

19-08-34-2-27?

Order doesn't matter unless you're playing a game like Mix and Match where order did matter.

Oh and big winners being broke within 5 years...I don't know about 50% of them but I'm sure some wind up in the same boat they were in

before they won...or worse.

No Nod

jrosina's avatar - ffdd38 1.jpg
        New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3470 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Gomar, tickets are  printed in numerical order....Do you know something I don't????What?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

You sound confused..If you have no idea what your doing and can't figure out what's what by all means quit..It says on the ticket what's what..Powerball and MegaMillions you don't have to have the numbers in order..Cash 3 or cash 4 you can get them straight or boxed or straight boxed..If tiggs can figure it out you should be able to and if not quit!..

jrosina's avatar - ffdd38 1.jpg
            New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3470 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

You sound confused..If you have no idea what your doing and can't figure out what's what by all means quit..It says on the ticket what's what..Powerball and MegaMillions you don't have to have the numbers in order..Cash 3 or cash 4 you can get them straight or boxed or straight boxed..If tiggs can figure it out you should be able to and if not quit!..

TIggs!!! Green laughI can't do this...Hahahahahahah...LOL.....

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina