Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:40 am
You last visited September 1, 2014, 9:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Win a: $1 Billion to $3 Billion dollars Lotto Every Year...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I dont think anyone on LP has written a way how to Win a $2 Billion dollars Lotto, Remember that´s $2 Billion dollars EVERY YEAR or every 6 months, i am writting it just if in case they create it...Is probably come in the form of: Keno but instead of: Pick10/80 it will be: Pick20/80 but with colors, where each number of a keno combination has 4 or 5 possiblle colors...So that the same, 1 number or same 5 or same 8 number or same all 20 numbers could repeat but with a different color combination....

The best you could do to cut cost is:

if you have: $100 Million dollars place it in some kind of investment or bank and the $6 Million from Interests you hire: School Teens or super poor refugees and yes buy lots of supercomputers...And have them work for you, part time 5 days a week for: $50 or $75 dollars every month...Sorry is the only way...Because the more people you have working in a project the better....That way you can hire: 10,000 teens, call it your: COMPANY/CONGLOMERATE.....

Is Very hard but not WAAAAAAAYYY to hard: For example: 80 divided by: 20 = 4 so you could divide it into: 6 parts:

1-20 is for 1 group:

21-40 is for the 2nd group:

41-60 is for the 3rd group:

61-80 is for the 4th group..

Also, 80 divided by 20 = 4 that means that, each ball/digit will be between: 1-4...Literally: ABC or D...Of course the color comes on it too....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I dont think anyone on LP has written a way how to Win a $2 Billion dollars Lotto, Remember that´s $2 Billion dollars EVERY YEAR or every 6 months, i am writting it just if in case they create it...Is probably come in the form of: Keno but instead of: Pick10/80 it will be: Pick20/80 but with colors, where each number of a keno combination has 4 or 5 possiblle colors...So that the same, 1 number or same 5 or same 8 number or same all 20 numbers could repeat but with a different color combination....

if you have: $100 Million dollars place it in some kind of investment or bank and the $6 Million from Interests you hire: School Teens or super poor refugees and yes buy lots of supercomputers...And have them work for you, part time 5 days a week for: $50 or $75 dollars every month...Sorry is the only way...Because the more people you have working in a project the better....That way you can hire: 10,000 teens, call it your: COMPANY/CONGLOMERATE.....

Is Very hard but not WAAAAAAAYYY to hard: For example: 80 divided by: 20 = 4 so you could divide it into: 6 parts:

1-20 is for 1 group:

Also, 80 divided by 20 = 4 that means that, each ball/digit will be between: 1-4...Literally: ABC or D...Of course the color comes on it too....

plus it will be a source of employment...So if is: ABC or D 4 times from 1-20 then it will be a: permutation Pick4/0-3 FOUR TIMES with the colors...Basically you have to win a: Permutation Pick4/0-3 FOUR TIMES....That´s not the hard part, the colors will be...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, dude, if I can't win $5 Billion per year, just not interested!!!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

1-20 is for 1 group:

And this made me realized something...if you came up with a regular system to win Keno or Powerball, assuming Keno/PB was played by RNG and your system is correct or very close you could know the: SEED/CODE of the RNG, how it behaves in advanced...is only a theory....It will be like using a car to chase a helicopter in the city...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

And this made me realized something...if you came up with a regular system to win Keno or Powerball, assuming Keno/PB was played by RNG and your system is correct or very close you could know the: SEED/CODE of the RNG, how it behaves in advanced...is only a theory....It will be like using a car to chase a helicopter in the city...

how did i think of this..PURE ACCIDENT...PURE ACCIDENT...Saw someone who sparked something on me and i retained it, then saw a structure that sparked something on me and i retained it, came here, by struck of luck decided to talk about a: $1 Billion dollar lotto and began putting pieces of a not the but of a puzzle and arrived at this conclusion....PURE ACCIDENT...

i dont have not chart, no supercomputer no program...