Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:34 pm
You last visited November 26, 2014, 8:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 3 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #88221
March 12, 2010
32 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2010, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Since the old Smart Luck post was closed, I had to start a new one. I was wondering if anyone has found a good method to pick the Powerball number and/or Mega ball using Gail Howards Smart Luck software. I no it's not easy to do but maybe if we put I heads together we can figure out a way to increase our chances.

A few drawings ago I noticed that one number one chart 3 had an exact match between the Average Skips and the Median skips columns so I used it and it was drawn.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Broken Arrow Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #85722
    January 21, 2010
    136 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I have her book so I hope I can squeeze in here.  My lastest theory on how to win Powerball is using a net approach.  The total numbers are 1-59.  So choose no more than 1/3 of then for a total of maybe 18-20.  Then wheel them.  Choose for the lets say 18 numbers 6 hot 6 cold and 6 neutral.  Now for each group take a look at the skips.  Find the middle skip and choose it then grab some more numbers with more skips and some with less skips.  Don't choose numbers in the cold with say 60 skips, too cold.  Try to balance with 3 even skips and 3 odd skips for each group.  Wheel them numbers!.  Don't spend more that $10 per drawing unless you have money to burn.

That's my latest idea on how to win that Powerball.  The Powerball number well no idea on how to get it.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Since the old Smart Luck post was closed, I had to start a new one. I was wondering if anyone has found a good method to pick the Powerball number and/or Mega ball using Gail Howards Smart Luck software. I no it's not easy to do but maybe if we put I heads together we can figure out a way to increase our chances.

A few drawings ago I noticed that one number one chart 3 had an exact match between the Average Skips and the Median skips columns so I used it and it was drawn.

I usually study chart B when looking for the Power number or Mega number. I leave the bonus feature on and study the games out column to track the skips of the mega number and the power number. I then use the Skips Due chart to see which skips are due. I do most of my playing on paper but so far my guesses are more miss than hit. lol

United States
        Member #88221
        March 12, 2010
        32 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2010, 4:47 am - IP Logged

I could be wrong but I didn't think it would be a good idea to combine the powerball number with the regular numbers (leaving the bonus feature on) because it's drawn from a seperate group of numbers.

United States
          Member #88221
          March 12, 2010
          32 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

I gotten some results on the pick 5 game in my state and even on the Powerball and Megamillions regular numbers as of late by using chart 4 and 6  and of course chart 5 combined with chart 4 for repeat numbers, studing the patterns in Gails book and a few that I've discovered on my own.

Has anyone found any consistent patterns on any other chart or feature of the smartluck software?

United States
            Member #88221
            March 12, 2010
            32 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2010, 4:54 am - IP Logged

I purchase my Smart Luck software back in 2003. I have installed the free patch downloads off of Gail's website but I think there is a newer version of software with some updates added. Does anyone know what kind of updates there were?

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I purchase my Smart Luck software back in 2003. I have installed the free patch downloads off of Gail's website but I think there is a newer version of software with some updates added. Does anyone know what kind of updates there were?

You can check the Gail's site. If any updates are available they will be listed there. I'm not sure about the types of upgrades there were because I purchased my program in 2005, which is the latest version if I'm not mistaken.

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I could be wrong but I didn't think it would be a good idea to combine the powerball number with the regular numbers (leaving the bonus feature on) because it's drawn from a seperate group of numbers.

I usually look at it both ways. I get more helpful info when I keep the bonus numbers on. I realize that it is two different ball sets, but I try to look the game from every possible angle.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86100
                  January 29, 2010
                  8636 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I noticed over the years that some of the mega ball and power balls repeat over a course of 10-12 drawings.  I watch for a number thats 39 and lower over the last 4 draws and sometimes they come up as the powerball.

US Flag

United States
                    Member #88221
                    March 12, 2010
                    32 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2010, 4:51 am - IP Logged

For repeat numbers, I look at the hit ratios on chart 5 and check to see if any of the last drawn numbers have any recent multiple hits on chart 4. Gail also stated that if a number has been out 35 games or more and finally hits, she play it the next drawing regardless of what it's double hit ration is.

Has anyone found any other methods that helps with picking a repeat number?

jimmy4164's avatar - andy warhol.jpg
                      State of Mind
                      United States
                      Member #93949
                      July 10, 2010
                      2177 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

For repeat numbers, I look at the hit ratios on chart 5 and check to see if any of the last drawn numbers have any recent multiple hits on chart 4. Gail also stated that if a number has been out 35 games or more and finally hits, she play it the next drawing regardless of what it's double hit ration is.

Has anyone found any other methods that helps with picking a repeat number?

You might try to figure out some way to gain access to the secure room where the Poweball Drawing Machines are locked up.  Once you've accomplished that you could begin secretly studying the mechanisms and the ball sets and eventually come up with a strategy to predict repeats, or better yet, make them happen, at your pleasure.

United States
                        Member #88221
                        March 12, 2010
                        32 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Using the mthods and charts I posted above, I have only been picking the best 5 numbers and playing a dollar per day on the pick 5 lottery in my state and so far over the past week and a half, I've matched 1 or 2 numbers almost every drawing. There are patterns.

United States
                          Member #88221
                          March 12, 2010
                          32 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2010, 2:30 am - IP Logged

On tuesday night I matched 3 out of 5 for a $11.00 win on the pick 5 game using Gail Howard's software mostly using charts 4,5,6 and a little chart B along with skips due.

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

On tuesday night I matched 3 out of 5 for a $11.00 win on the pick 5 game using Gail Howard's software mostly using charts 4,5,6 and a little chart B along with skips due.

Congrats on your win.

How many combinations did you play?

Do you use the wheels in the software or do you use your own?

When using your software don't forget to think out of the box.

Remember the software is just a tool to help you get your winning numbers.

I look forward to reading your wins.

Have you considered posting your combinations on the predictions board?

United States
                              Member #88221
                              March 12, 2010
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:58 am - IP Logged

I'm not using any wheels at the moment. I'm just picking what I think look like the best 5 numbers period. Usually 3 hot numbers, 1 repeat number, and 1 longshot number, unless I see something on chart B that tells me otherwise. Last night I matched 1 number out of 5, yesterday 3 out out 5, the day before 2 out or 5.

Page 1 of 16