Welcome Guest
You last visited December 20, 2014, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams and their interpretation vs. Lottery numbers

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3363 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 4:19 am - IP Logged

I just want to say a few words about dreams and the lottery. Dreams can be very easy or difficult to interpret depending on the dream. I personally don't like it when I have a dream and I try to interpret it using dream books in order to win the lottery in some form. There are too many way to interpret it so therefore many, many, many numbers that can be use leaving you 'broke' from trying to pick the right one. I think that dreams are messages for us, in that I do believe but too many times member post their dreams numbers and they turn out to be 20 or more numbers. That is why I have decided to start the other thread. I will ask for the pick 3 and other lottery numbers before I go to bed. When I get them I will post them in my other thread. They say "ask and you shall recieve".  So take comfort that I will only give you ONE and ONLY  one number if you want to play it for your state.  Remember that only ONE number is drawn and that's the number that we want, right? GOOD LUCK! No offense to anyone here. Thanks for listening to my rant.Wink

I'll be trying Automatic Writing to get the winning lottery numbers.

Automatic writing  is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    29528 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:05 am - IP Logged

I just want to say a few words about dreams and the lottery. Dreams can be very easy or difficult to interpret depending on the dream. I personally don't like it when I have a dream and I try to interpret it using dream books in order to win the lottery in some form. There are too many way to interpret it so therefore many, many, many numbers that can be use leaving you 'broke' from trying to pick the right one. I think that dreams are messages for us, in that I do believe but too many times member post their dreams numbers and they turn out to be 20 or more numbers. That is why I have decided to start the other thread. I will ask for the pick 3 and other lottery numbers before I go to bed. When I get them I will post them in my other thread. They say "ask and you shall recieve".  So take comfort that I will only give you ONE and ONLY  one number if you want to play it for your state.  Remember that only ONE number is drawn and that's the number that we want, right? GOOD LUCK! No offense to anyone here. Thanks for listening to my rant.Wink

I think that is a good Idea,but there are so many States,so posting more numbers Someone gets Blessed, In a  City,State, just think of how many Cities that is in a State. Someone is getting Blessed everyday,with the numbers that People post here. It is confusing seeing a lot of numbers here. But we have some good Posters here. Somebody's going to win some where on the Map,if they are Lucky! Yup,20 numbers or More,but they fall somewhere. It is enough to go around. look at all the Members thats  is in Lotterypost . If the numbers show and people played them that is a good thing!!Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.