Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:50 am
You last visited August 22, 2014, 5:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are lottery numbers drawn randomly?If so what controls the balls.

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97953
September 28, 2010
201 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

My opinion is no.Numbers  travel diffefrent states in groups.They are randomly selected with in its structure.The lottery programs know exactly what numbers are played.The same way people use wheels, generators and all that stuff, they have a system that knows when you invested money on a certain number and will only reward you according to other numbers being played, if you catch it at the right time it also increases your chances.I have been able to also trap numbers many times thats how i know that there is a pattern of possibilties and that pattern chages according to numbers being played, amount invested in evry ticket.Lets say you play pick 4 with $100 and that number is due on that date,how many people play it and how much they invested would determin if that number would hit straight or mixed.If not than the number is due and you must kep playing it the second time around the pattern.I can assure you that large amounts are rewared randomly, so don't put all your money on one ticket.You have more chances if loosing than winning, remember your investment increases as you win only and strictly.If you follow that and know the procedure you can win big money.Take advantage before they change the trends.They want you to believe they are random that way you don't do your homework.Do you actually think they are going to tell you that they are not random numbers.Keep waiting.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

My opinion is no.Numbers  travel diffefrent states in groups.They are randomly selected with in its structure.The lottery programs know exactly what numbers are played.The same way people use wheels, generators and all that stuff, they have a system that knows when you invested money on a certain number and will only reward you according to other numbers being played, if you catch it at the right time it also increases your chances.I have been able to also trap numbers many times thats how i know that there is a pattern of possibilties and that pattern chages according to numbers being played, amount invested in evry ticket.Lets say you play pick 4 with $100 and that number is due on that date,how many people play it and how much they invested would determin if that number would hit straight or mixed.If not than the number is due and you must kep playing it the second time around the pattern.I can assure you that large amounts are rewared randomly, so don't put all your money on one ticket.You have more chances if loosing than winning, remember your investment increases as you win only and strictly.If you follow that and know the procedure you can win big money.Take advantage before they change the trends.They want you to believe they are random that way you don't do your homework.Do you actually think they are going to tell you that they are not random numbers.Keep waiting.

Whatever, maybe or maybe not, but they quit selling quite some time before the drawing and the numbers bought and how and for how much are sent to some computer at the lottery place so all that info can be known to " Them" before the drawing, are "They" honest or not? Who knows?, But I myself have no trust whatsoever in "Them", but that is just me, so it doesn't mean anything.

Make your own opinion.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      9005 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Basil19,

If the drawing is random there is nothing controlling the balls.

Or are you suggesting "controlled randomness"?

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Listens to the wind

United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        19149 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

air flow, speed

man

machine

method

material

There's only one US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

air flow, speed

man

machine

method

material

Air flow and speed doesn't apply in Tennessee though, Sully.

We use computers so we can limit doubles and stuff to save money.

It's hard to make balls do what you want them to (No pun intended).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5350 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

If that's the case, then they love Richard Lustig a whole lot.

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2010, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Airpressure, wheather conditions, amount of people 'moving' at the same time, speed of rotation of the earth, position of the moon, position of our solar system in the galaxy, position of our galaxy in the univers... Randomness, often confused with "manipulation" when one does not have the winning numbes...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                7842 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I stood in line at the gas station this guy bought 921 straight for a dollar 35 times. That night 921 came out straight now where's the conspiracy. Of course he wasn't the only person playing 921 that day or any other day.

The facts are many people win money playing the lottery every day. The people who don't win will cry all the time the lottery is rigged.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  17804 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Airpressure, wheather conditions, amount of people 'moving' at the same time, speed of rotation of the earth, position of the moon, position of our solar system in the galaxy, position of our galaxy in the univers... Randomness, often confused with "manipulation" when one does not have the winning numbes...

Some players just don't want to accept the fact that their odds of losing is so much greater than their odds of winning.  That's the reason when anyone tells a lottery player he will lose, he's right 95% of the time.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                  * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                      Wink 

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

In  FL there random we use the old  lottery draw  machine method unlike  other  states which use number generator software.So the numbers in  FL are  completely random but  they do form patterns and trends which are exploitable and can be used too a players advantage.We have day and evening drawings which makes it a little more difficult but it's still possible.

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      9005 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I stood in line at the gas station this guy bought 921 straight for a dollar 35 times. That night 921 came out straight now where's the conspiracy. Of course he wasn't the only person playing 921 that day or any other day.

The facts are many people win money playing the lottery every day. The people who don't win will cry all the time the lottery is rigged.

four4me,

Did you take that as an "omen", a sign, a message from the cosmos and put at least a buck on it?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        7842 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

four4me,

Did you take that as an "omen", a sign, a message from the cosmos and put at least a buck on it?

yep it's also my stepdaughters birthday 921.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          9005 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Posts like that make me miss Rip Snorter and his posts about the dark side of the moon's gravitational pull affecting lottery drawings.

four4me,

Good for you!

Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            17804 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Posts like that make me miss Rip Snorter and his posts about the dark side of the moon's gravitational pull affecting lottery drawings.

four4me,

Good for you!

What ever happen to Rip Snorter?  Was he one of those LP members who had said everything he could think of about lotteries and just stop posting rather than repeat himself?

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                            * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                                Wink 

United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              9005 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

What ever happen to Rip Snorter?  Was he one of those LP members who had said everything he could think of about lotteries and just stop posting rather than repeat himself?

Not sure, personally I don't think so.

He did have the best ever avatar for such a lottery board, Sissyphus. Remember that?

For those not familiar with the legend, Sissyphus was a character in mythology who was tasked with pushing a boulder up a hill only to have it roll down when he reached the top...and go bacjk down and push it back up.....for all eternity.

RJOH,

When you dig through some old threads it's amazing how many familair names show up that haven't posted in a long time.

Lep