Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:59 pm
You last visited August 21, 2014, 9:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the Richard Lustig secret?

Topic closed. 216 replies. Last post 4 years ago by visiondude.

Page 1 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97953
September 28, 2010
201 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I came across a  system that claims a winning very day if you can count from 1 to 10 you can learn it, do you think tha's possible. I'm not good with systems i'm better at remote viewing numbers.When my numbers are remotely viewed i  only posted them in the forums.Have any one experimented with richard Lustig's method?I have not read his method, but my friend has it, he challenged me to remotely view the main secret of winning huge jackpots according to his book.I think i discovered one and that is the secret that can be aplied to most lottery games.If my view is different from his, i will combine them if they are the same ,nothing new has been discovered.The book is big for a small simple secret that most people dont know.What is your opinion on richard Lustig new lottery book.

United States
    Member #97953
    September 28, 2010
    201 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

The system that claims a winning everyday is written by a math professor.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      11893 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I came across a  system that claims a winning very day if you can count from 1 to 10 you can learn it, do you think tha's possible. I'm not good with systems i'm better at remote viewing numbers.When my numbers are remotely viewed i  only posted them in the forums.Have any one experimented with richard Lustig's method?I have not read his method, but my friend has it, he challenged me to remotely view the main secret of winning huge jackpots according to his book.I think i discovered one and that is the secret that can be aplied to most lottery games.If my view is different from his, i will combine them if they are the same ,nothing new has been discovered.The book is big for a small simple secret that most people dont know.What is your opinion on richard Lustig new lottery book.

My friend bought the book.  Don't waste your money - there is no method.  Bottom line - spend as much as you can afford, play everyday and don't change your numbers.

United States
        Member #97953
        September 28, 2010
        201 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Did you read the book and tried it for yourself?

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5350 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Richard Lustig is just one very LUCKY person. Never mind that he won 7 jackpot level prizes and a whole bunch of scratch-offs, it's just LUCK.

Even If he wins another 17 Jackpot level prizes in the next 5 years, equaling 20 million or more, it's just LUCK.

Intention, purpose, education, and perseverence have nothing to do with success. It's all LUCK.

Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            17804 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

If that system works then that professor must be a multi-millionaire or one of the world's richest men.

* you don't need more tickets * 
            * just the right ticket * 
               Wink 

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              533 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

My friend bought the book.  Don't waste your money - there is no method.  Bottom line - spend as much as you can afford, play everyday and don't change your numbers.

Bought it (stupid actions of mine...), Read it (watsed my time & money at this point), & put it on my shelf...

FlatTransPlant Nailed It - This is the perfect summary for this book... Pogo

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                11893 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Did you read the book and tried it for yourself?

I read the book - there is nothing to try....LOL

Spend the money on lottery tickets - not the book.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

basil,  it's my understanding that Remote Viewing lets you see things that are not within your field of sight.

What good does it do you to see the number that's drawn after it's drawn?

Or are you saying you can predict the number that will be drawn by use of Remote Viewing?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    9005 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

If it's the guy that was supoosedely shot in a parking lot by two guys who were tracking him doen for his "secret" because he had won two jackpots it is pure baloney.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Atchafalaya Basin
                      United States
                      Member #90218
                      April 24, 2010
                      10432 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Never bought the book.The secret is just he spends a lot of money on the games not just a few buck.We are talking hundreds of dollars on each of the  games.That way he increases his odds of hitting jackpots.You better have some deep pockets for this so called system.

chicago illinois
                        United States
                        Member #1199
                        February 26, 2003
                        359 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2010, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Laughs early in day. Everyone could have saved their money this site is a Lottery school of higher learning and its free.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          5375 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

basil,  it's my understanding that Remote Viewing lets you see things that are not within your field of sight.

Or are you saying you can predict the number that will be drawn by use of Remote Viewing?

Remote viewing would be handy for someone not owning a TV set that wanted to watch the live drawing.

If bending spoons or other objects using our minds is possible, we could use telekinesis to will which numbers are drawn. That's probably why TN went to RNG drawings.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            9005 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Remote viewing would be handy for someone not owning a TV set that wanted to watch the live drawing.

If bending spoons or other objects using our minds is possible, we could use telekinesis to will which numbers are drawn. That's probably why TN went to RNG drawings.

Uri Geller, who was famous for "bending" spoons, was proven to have just beeen doing a parlor trick. He wasn't bending them with his mind, but with his fingers.

It might be possible that using telekinesis to will what numbers will be drawn, but it would not be posible to get all the players to agree on the numbers! In additin to that, you would have many small groups all trying to "will" their numbers in.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                              San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #61467
                              May 24, 2008
                              27710 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

That is correct.  Remote viewing is not used to see the future and it is very doubtful if remote viewing is real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Page 1 of 15